hide

Guest CrazieRavieToast

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest evelyn168

Thanks for starting this thread. All my memories are coming back now... I still can't believe that the hide's museum is now closed... But my memories of hide are forever. His performances are so crazy... He's the greatest guitarist ever!!!

Guest CrazieRavieToast

lol, Gackt is extremely ho for being over four centuries old. I never got to go to the hide museum but I really wanted to. It's sad that they closed it.

5505004_l.jpg

5409909_l.jpg

5406391_l.jpg

Guest Olivia*sSlave*

plus they put the museum in like a country town even though its where hide was born not a lotta people live around that are, also I'd like to think that the suicide was on purpose becuz the accident makes it sound so lamer, or i like to believe his gf killed him

Guest CrazieRavieToast

His hair wasn't always pink, but most people liked/remember him best with the pink hair. I was trying to explain how popular hide was to someone and I compared him to Elvis and some other really weird things. Now my friend thinks I'm an obsessive nutcase.

silver.jpg

69.jpg

86.jpg

378.jpg

<3 hide..

he will always be the one artist, that one flamboyant rock artist who reached out to me like no other , and his guitar skills, .. just.. wow

rock in peace pink spider

Guest CrazieRavieToast

I've got to say one of the things I love the most about him is his voice. It's so unique. You would think his hair would be falling out from all the things he did to it, though.

yeah his voice is soo original and unique, i love it.

hahah, yeah hes done soooo much with his hair, all those products, straightening, .. i wish i had long hair to play with >O<

Guest paranoidtrash

1998, May 2nd.

Anybody have his CDs? I want to collect all of them .. I'm still missing some but I love his 3" singles. They're hilarious (:. Anybody have everfree and some others you know what I'm talking about XD

Guest evelyn168

I'm a big fan of his but I didn't buy any of his albums... I've got X Japan albums and Yoshiki's musical albums but none from hide... But I've got dolls, picks, figures and guitar book of hide...

Guest CrazieRavieToast

I have long hair but I can't play with it, it won't do anything, it's too wavy.

I don't have anything by anyone, just a bunch of random mp3s. I can't buy things off the internet yet (no credit card) and my parents won't buy things for me but once I'm 18, I'm getting everything.

Archived