[Variety] Good Sunday - Heroes 영웅호걸

Guest lucky_moon

Guest anissafiah

thanks for subbing this show! ^_^ hope someone can put the links (to the eng subbed videos) on the first page of this thread, as it's easier to find them that way. thanks again! :)

• Replies 897
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Celebration

About the non subbing of Episode three. I can understand why people are angry. I mean it was promised to be worked on the 6th and people waited everyday for it. So when it was all of a suddenly skipped, even I was irritated. I mean why not just be behind and finish subbing eps 3? But it is not my decision. The subber is doing free labor. They have a right to do whatever they want. For people to lash at him/her, is wrong and should be ashamed of themselves. Be grateful for the work he/she does. And just hope that someone would eventually pick Heroes up. If I spoke Korean I would do it myself, but I don't. So I will probably stop watching Until ep 3 is subbed cause I don't like to skip episodes. But I hope the subber continues to do what he/she pleases and not take those nasty comments to heart.

Guest kokozo

Yeh ep 3 did look promising, but you cant blame the poor girl for not doing it. 

Translating, encoding and editing all done by one person and all. 

Forums take a few week to finish one ep let alone one person. 

Guest wing834

^^ yeah it takes a lot of time and effort to sub 1 episode ALONE! lets just be grateful :) shes doing an amazing job already~

i like episode 4 :) leejin got a lot more screentime, YAY!!

the last part when the manager drove past them was so funny lol :) LOL at kahi's car going bk and forth :D

for the last car, No Sa Yeon VS IU~ i bet everyone thought IU would b in the popular team since she was #1 for 2 times, but she came #11 this time O_O wow, what a surprise lol~

congrats to jiyeon for getting #1, and also kahi for being #2 :)

SIY and YIN in the unpopular team now lol Xp

shame that leejin and Hong Soo Ah hasnt been in the popular team once yet.... :( fighting girls!

chill..your not going to die if you don't watch one episode

ill be busy from now on because of back to school

i loose interest in subbing a show if the show airs like 2 or 3 days before

(if you havent noticed, i sub right away..)

I really enjoyed watching Eps 4 A LOT.

Many hysterical and somewhat touching moments. I'm curious to know what everyone was saying about SIY.

Also, a Sleepy Cast = A Funny Cast. I like how Noh HongChul woke everyone up by using their pillow to sit them up. He's seemed to tone down a whole lot and behave like a normal person for this show and I really like watching THIS HongChul than the crazy noisy one. He seems very gentleman-like.

Is it just me, or has Lee Jin loosened up a lot since X-Man. Then again, girls act differently when there are no guys in the cast.

Really liked how some of the managers played along with the show to make things more interesting. Was really happy to see Narsha and Noh SaYeon drive off. LOL at Kahi throwing her temper at her manager for really playing with her, but I kinda suspected that kind of prank from them.

SIY having to hide the guys' face before administering CPR had me in stitches laughing. The whole show gives off a really good vibe even when they're play fighting. LOL at Narsha and Yoo InAh's smackdown.

I don't think I can listen to Magic Girl by Orange Caramel w/o singing 122 anymore. I also liked how it was really Orange Caramel singing a parody to their own song. I wonder who wrote it.

Guest bombb_

^

where did you watch ep 4?

youtube stream ep 4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbJRJ4PJdb4

im really enjoying this show. haha even with my limited korean, no subs are fine. haha it's cool. haha. i hope this show continues for a while;D

but thanks for when there are subs[:

Guest Celebration

chill..your not going to die if you don't watch one episode

ill be busy from now on because of back to school

i loose interest in subbing a show if the show airs like 2 or 3 days before

(if you havent noticed, i sub right away..)

I don't know if your comment was directed at me , but just like you don't like to sub after two or three days after it airs, I don't like to skip episodes. I know I won't die, but there is not a single show I would watch after I miss an episode. I don't like to miss jokes and situations that are alluded to in pre-episodes. It bothers me. It is one of my pet peeves. Not angry at you or anything, I am just funny that way. So no I won't watch anymore until either I learn Korean, or the episode is subbed. Not telling you to sub it, just stating my preference.

I don't know if your comment was directed at me , but just like you don't like to sub after two or three days after it airs, I don't like to skip episodes. I know I won't die, but there is not a single show I would watch after I miss an episode. I don't like to miss jokes and situations that are alluded to in pre-episodes. It bothers me. It is one of my pet peeves. Not angry at you or anything, I am just funny that way. So no I won't watch anymore until either I learn Korean, or the episode is subbed. Not telling you to sub it, just stating my preference.

i have a life too you know

im not going to sit here wasting my precious time subbing all day

"So no I won't watch anymore until either I learn Korean, or the episode is subbed"

ok dont watch it then ㅋㅋ

sorry if i sound mean

i get pissed easily...

Guest Celebration

i have a life too you know

im not going to sit here wasting my precious time subbing all day

"So no I won't watch anymore until either I learn Korean, or the episode is subbed"

ok dont watch it then ㅋㅋ

sorry if i sound mean

i get pissed easily...

How are you pissed at me when I was defending You? I mean I never lash out at you. But just like you want understanding for not subbing, I can understand the disappointment of other. I didn't ask you to sub. Nor did I nag you to sub. I don't care what you do. And I am not not watching for you. I told you before it is my preference. Has nothing to do with you. So I don't appreciate your snooty attitude when I didn't say anything to you or say anything nasty to you. So Go be richard simmons somewhere else Or go tell off the people that weren't actually defending you.

@ Dori and wing834: I totally feel the same way about everything you both said!

Really though, it was surprising to see NHC be so quiet and gentle with the girls. I was expecting him to come blazing in with a blow-horn or something to wake them up. It was just really cute to see him prop them up with the pillows and to see how they all didn't want to wake up...especially Jiyeon and Gaeun (who was hilarious, running back to the house to sleep).

Yeah, and it was great to see Lee Jin having fun at the beach. Great nose and lung power. Ahah! I hope to see more from her in the future~ Lee Jin, fighting!

Totally loved the beach rescue game. They were all really funny. SIY and NSY were the funniest, and I thought IU's rescue of Taeyang part was cute too. "Taeyang is drowning~!" *IU jumps up in a flash* Haha! So cute~

The manager driving off bit at the end was hilarious. LOVED all the tricks.

Kah~ Another thing I really like about the cast is that they all have great reactions (especially facial) and the production team is really good at capturing all of that. Just watching this show without subs and seeing how they react to each other is a riot in itself. I was laughing so much that my stomach started hurting, and I haven't laughed like that in a while. Kah~ I love this show.

Guest TheArchangel

Just saw ep 4. Without subs though. I think people will still enjoy it without subs.

Highlights:

1.) Noh Sayeon's "Marshmallow"

2.) Jiyeon's life saving exercise

3.) Yoo In Na and Narsha fight to save Won Bin

4.) The ride at the end

a.) Yoo In Na

b.) Hong Soo Ah

c.) Seo In Young

d.) No Sayeon

Guest TheArchangel

They usually post the next episode but the one I downloaded only went as far as the orange caramel thing. anyone has clue to hat next week will have?

Guest idiort

hopefully the girls groups fanclub will start working together and start subbing this show.. probably not t-ara since jiyeon got so little speaking time.. nicole also didnt speak out much...

Guest TheArchangel

Something I did. So Jiyeon has never left the popular group and Lee Jin and Hon Soo Ah hasn't left the unpopular group.

2n8j3jfuu2e89s9r2jsss92jn8.jpg

Guest ZHENx3

It's sad how Lee Jin and Soo Ah hasn't got a chance to be in the popular group.

I guess Lee Jin went on hiatus for too long?

They should do a survey on the Fin.k.l fans next time.

Lee Jin will definitely be in the popular group.

Guest taugeh07

Hope someone else seriously sub this show, it needs subs.

Hopefully the fans of the show would let the subbers do their job and not comment on the bad things, things are done for free and just enjoy it, don't spoil the good thing that "was" going on.

Guest winaitip

lol try to sub it once and you will know how painful it is. I still have no idea how can people get angry just because no sub come out.

instead of always wait for sub version, why don't try to learn korean, at least you can read a caption. It's not that easy but it worth to learn.

when upload video and people ask "please I need sub", that's ridiculous because at least give it some time, wait for little while.

Even sub team need some time too. a biggest sub team like Soshified still need some time to sub all the episode, a week, for example.

Tell you what, I got into Kpop scene back in 2006 through Youtube, I knew nothing about korean back then, just a country sitting on China's coast near Japan . It tooke me like 1 year and a half to learn how to read korean without taking any class. Even right now I can't understand all the conversation but I can read caption, so put it on dictinary and Bang!! you know at least what caption say. And that help you alot because most of the time, caption say what is the cast saying or what situation at the moment

I want to encourage people who ask for sub, try to learn korean. This is a good chance to learn new skill because you love it and you never get tired of it. Try and you will know how fun it is to learn a new language.

Guest Muddus

Tell you what, I got into Kpop scene back in 2006 through Youtube, I knew nothing about korean back then, just a country sitting on China's coast near Japan . It tooke me like 1 year and a half to learn how to read korean without taking any class. Even right now I can't understand all the conversation but I can read caption, so put it on dictinary and Bang!! you know at least what caption say. And that help you alot because most of the time, caption say what is the cast saying or what situation at the moment

I want to encourage people who ask for sub, try to learn korean. This is a good chance to learn new skill because you love it and you never get tired of it. Try and you will know how fun it is to learn a new language.

Yeah, give learning Korean a go. I've been learning it for almost a year with help from friends, and granted it is a big investment of your time. But seeing how enthusiastic most people are about the shows etc. I'd say it'll be worth it.

Korean grammar is hard, but learning hangul (Korean alphabet) is easy. Seriously it will take you a few days, and then you'll have the building blocks to learn the language and read captions...

Archived