[Variety] Good Sunday - Heroes 영웅호걸

Guest lucky_moon

• Replies 897
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think someone mentioned earlier that they loved the cartoon renditions of the cast and I have to agree! It's one the small things I LOVE about the show. They're so cute and tailor-made for each episode~ A nice and refreshing look in comparison to the usual stock photo of each celebrity.

I also have to agree with some of the other comments about Lee Jin; she needs more screen time! I'd like to know more about her and see more of her character, because she seems cool and down-to-earth so far.

And~ I also have to agree with a lot of you, In Na shined well in the third episode. Her cutesy character isn't something I normally dig, but I like her. I was cracking up when she was trying to pose by the boat guns. I especially loved it when Bong Sun told her to flip her hair; it's her signature now. So hilarious. Oh! The part where she was imitating a puppy and Na Sa Yeon was the mama dog was also pretty funny and cute too.

Oh~ I have to mention that I felt bad for the girls when the SSAT guys came down from the helicopters and how some of them man-handled a few of the girls. It was totally not cool with them pulling the girls' hairs and scaring them. The older girls seemed to be able to pull it together faster, but the younger ones were so out of it afterwards, especially Jiyeon...Who, BTW, was super cute during the cooking challenge. Loved how she kept eating and eating, and then later, her stealing the other team's tofu was pretty cute too.

Well, I couldn't understand too much of the last episode, because my Korean is SUPER-limited. SO!

I will wait patiently and give my support to those who are subbing the show. I know how hard it is to sub a show and (being on a subbing team myself) I totally appreciate the effort. Ignore the rude comments and work at your own pace! Aja, aja, FIGHTING! :D

Guest idiort

really hope she will sub ep 3 in future.. will wait for it no matter how long...

i really appreciate the effort for her to sub though... maybe she's subbing too many projects... she's taking on adam couple we got marries and invincible youth as well.. she can drop both since there are subbing team for both actually so she dun get stressed out..

Guest kame_lovelove

Fantaken Pics of HEROES girls (filming)

pic credit to tuotierugif@soompi + After School Soompi Thread

kahi0bytuotierugif.jpg

kahi02tuotierugif.jpg

i thought lee jin will be closer with kahi in ep3 since in the bus they were sit together, and stick with each other

but, i guess since kahi become the popular member, we can't see it anymore...

Guest TheArchangel

Fantaken Pics of HEROES girls (filming)

pic credit to tuotierugif@soompi + After School Soompi Thread

kahi0bytuotierugif.jpg

kahi02tuotierugif.jpg

i thought lee jin will be closer with kahi in ep3 since in the bus they were sit together, and stick with each other

but, i guess since kahi become the popular member, we can't see it anymore...

so does this mean that shin bogsun seo in young ang kahi are in the popular team next week?

Guest kame_lovelove

so does this mean that shin bogsun seo in young ang kahi are in the popular team next week?

im not so sure whether they're going to be in the same team or not...

nway, found this n wanted to share with u guyz.. its funny & cute :)

[HQ] Heroes Girls - Orange Caramel's Magic Girl Parody MV on The Beach @ Youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBUkY1F17bQ credit to mhj4pkh2

Guest timpa

It looks like they redid popular/not-popular at the end of the episode and this would be the teams for the next episode

Popular: Jiyeon, Narsha, Kahi, Nicole, Jung Ga Eun, No Sa Yeon.

Not Popular: Seo In Young, IU, Yoo In Na, Hong Soo Ah, Shin Bong Sun, and Lee Jin.

The fanphotos above might be for filming of an episode that won't air for 3 or 4 weeks so may not be the team we'll see next week.

and that Orange Caramel at the end of the episode was just awesome... lol I loved it when fangirl IU took over again with the Taeyang rescue float. I don't think she ever gave it CPR, she just kept kissing the photo.

Guest TheArchangel

It looks like they redid popular/not-popular at the end of the episode and this would be the teams for the next episode

Popular: Jiyeon, Narsha, Kahi, Nicole, Jung Ga Eun, No Sa Yeon.

Not Popular: Seo In Young, IU, Yoo In Na, Hong Soo Ah, Shin Bong Sun, and Lee Jin.

The fanphotos above might be for filming of an episode that won't air for 3 or 4 weeks so may not be the team we'll see next week.

and that Orange Caramel at the end of the episode was just awesome... lol I loved it when fangirl IU took over again with the Taeyang rescue float. I don't think she ever gave it CPR, she just kept kissing the photo.

Links?

Where did you watch it?

Guest ILoveAfterSchool

About Kahi-Seo In young relationship many ppl think they're in bad relationship,hate each other etc....but actually they are very close friends...you can read articles about that on internet...its just thir catfighting brings popularity kinda

And thanx for fast download links :)))

Guest ladyjojo

please guys uploaded it on mediafire cuz megaupload does not work for me and for many others

please any one who download it from the torrent  please upload it on mediafire 

i and the other people will wait

Guest Muddus

does anyone know where to watch episode 3 via streaming like youtube?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8ssWRAdplQ

no subs...

Archived