[Variety] Good Sunday - Heroes 영웅호걸

Guest lucky_moon

• Replies 897
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wing834

^^ me too, i love both shows! heroes is fun to watch, especially since most of the members r "older" :D im tired of watching shows full of young (young as in teenagers/early 20s) idols~ in this show, theres only 3 (IU, jiyeon, and nicole), i love all 3 Xp

i really love leejin on this show, shes so pretty, and fun to watch~ i love how the PDs play fin.kl's song when she comes out, and also in ep.2 when MBLAQ came, and bongsun's like, "hey, do u no who she is", and MBLAQ's like "FINKL FINKL FINKL!!!!!" soooo cute!!

and of course, i love kahi :D im so glad shes on the show~ and LOL at all the ppl thought her "bad point" was being old for an idol lol Xp her interaction with SIY is quite funny :) shes like the only person that isnt scared of SIY lol Xp

Guest rigwarl

i really love leejin on this show, shes so pretty, and fun to watch~ i love how the PDs play fin.kl's song when she comes out, and also in ep.2 when MBLAQ came, and bongsun's like, "hey, do u no who she is", and MBLAQ's like "FINKL FINKL FINKL!!!!!" soooo cute!!

I'm pretty sure it wasn't bongsun. bongsun was in the popular team and mblaq came with the invitation of the unpopular team.

Guest wing834

^^ oh yeah, lol~ i think it was No Sa Yeon, thanks for correcting me :D

i wonder when they will change the teams.... coz i dnt want the unpopular team to be in the unpopular team forever lol Xp 1 more days till the 3 episode :)

Guest azngerl07

im falling in love with this show! gahee surprised me lol i never knew that she was funny hehe plus loving IU Jiyeon and Nicole hehe

Guest KpopFeva

I am curious to the ratings as well. And yes, Yoo In-na is so incredibly beautiful she is outshining the other girls with her sheer hotness. Only girls that can come close are the young ones, because of their innocence, I guess. That would be Jiyeon and IU. I happened to have met Nicole in Seoul last year and wow. Without makeup, she looks like a homeless girl. Never seen such a difference in makeup/no makeup on a girl ever. So cute with makeup though.

Guest Celebration

Kyaaa. This is nothing like Invincible Youth. It is closer to Infinity Girls or 1 night 2 days than IY. Just like IY is more like family oUting. Any way. I love both. And Seo In Young never disappoints me, Love her honesty, and ablity to laugh at herself. My fav K celeb. kee kee, "Are you saying you are not arrogant". Hee hee, so true. Most celebs are. Not that the aren't nice as well. Love Gahee too. Those two are going to be my favs in this show. I do like In Na too. So funny. Of course Nicole, she reminds me of myself. Hee hee.

Guest 09Superb

YAY, so happy to see some Leejin fans here :D

bravo ~

and Nicole deserves to be loved no matter how bad/good she looks w/ makeup :)

Guest Dezidarko

Hahaha i love this show , it was soo funny. I think the cast is pretty much perfect they have such a vast variety of personalities and they all seem o be working well together.

IU was the one i liked the most, she has this innocence thats really cute the way she acted when she kissed teyoun lol, haha it was funny and cute.

Soo Ah is funny as usual , her bluntness lol hehe i always liked her on tv shows.

In Na, lol hair tossing lol , she does look really hot when doing it though.

The only people i would change are the MCs, sorry but they might be the people holding the show back. If it was jeesuk that was the mc then this show would be a challenger to 1n2d in my opinion.

I ope this show gets a long life,

btw its not like Invincible youth, IY is more abotu doing chores and farming being a person living in the rural areas of society and surviving and introducing that aspect of life to the world.

GIGANTIC THANK YOU TO BNERSH/SNJEUNG FOR TAKING THE TIME TO SUB ALL THESE AWESOME SHOWS. I REALLY REALLY SINCERELY APPRECIATE IT!

Guest myselfonline

I have to admit, I wasn't a fan of IU before. She's kinda cute, and has a great voice, but I guess I have always felt she's too overhyped or overrated. I guess her being so young with a great voice adds to the hype, too.

But her going completely fangirl ever since the name Taeyang has been mentioned, from before the call to the kiss, is so cute. I don't know if it's partially scripted for emphasis but her innocence is so cute.

I have only watched the two subbed episodes so far and this seems like it's promising. The older idols are entertaining. The non-idols seem to be very natural. This gives opportunities to promote the younger idols, mainly Jiyeon and IU.

It seems like Narsha doesn't have a lot of screen time on this show. She's always there, but doesn't really give much. I guess it's because compared to IY, she's the oldest there and can be more natural and it shows more, but here, almost everyone is natural so it clashes.

Although I am not big fans of the MCs, I would prefer it this way than to have ones that are more well known and funnier. They are there to help the situations, but they won't be taking the spotlight from the other members. Sure, someone like Kim Jaesuk will help the ratings, but if we need two MCs, I don't think there is anyone that can keep up with him.

Guest -shinjee-

i love this showsooo badly!! wub.gif

Inna is smokin' hot and gorgeously funny. her laugh is addicting!

whaaa, im fallin in love with her! hahahaha

inyoung is a b**ch, thats why i love her! hahaha

Today's episode is once again, very very entertaining and yes, they changed teams.

Guest winaitip

lol Don't compare this show to IY just because all casts are girls+ladies. It's completely difference in concept. I actually fall in love with YooInNa since the first episode. Really love her character. And seem like Jiyeon and Hyomin has the same habit they eat alot on variety show LOL. This show is really good. So I end up waitting for good Sunday secttion again after left it after FO1 end.

Guest wing834

just finished watching part 1 of heroes, and kahi is in the popular team!! :D yay!! so happy lol Xp and so funny when they said that bongsun is 12th :D i really love this show :D about the ratings, the show it getting ratings in the 7% range i think, similar ratings with running man (which airs before them)~ i think its quite good for heroes, but running man has yoo jaesuk so the ratings r considered low rite?

my current favs in the show, kahi and leejin Xp

Guest redevilica

available in

:lol:

KPOPELLA download

[HQ] Heroes (2010-08-01).avi [800.2 MB]

Nicole (KARA), Gahee (After School), Narsha (Brown Eyed Girls), Jiyeon (T-ara), IU, Seo In Young, Lee Jin, Yoo In Na, Noh Sa Yeon, Shin Bong Sun, Jeong Ga Eun, Hong Soo Ah, Noh Hong Chul, Lee Hwi Jae

Guest idiort

just watched ep 3.....

damn... yoo in na was hot on ep 1 and 2.... and now she's blardy cute on ep 3!!!!

i think she got the most screentime.. maybe the editing pd likes her... she really got a lot airtime in ep 3...

this show is really fun and enjoyable to watch..

really hope the 12 gers stay as long as possible... hopefully some of them will get some airtime in near future.. narsha probably got the least airtime in ep 3.. lee jin also..

Archived