[Variety] Good Sunday - Heroes 영웅호걸

Guest lucky_moon

Guest wing834

@TheArchangel nice chart :D now we can keep track as the episodes go by :D will u be updating it?

go jiyeon lol Xp shes doing well in the popular team, but i wonder if she will survive without her maknae friend IU. coz nicole was REALLU quiet with IU and jiyeon in her team~

oh yh! i forgot to mention it in my previous post lol~ no sa yeon singing marshmellow to eat the crabs was sooooooooo funny lol Xp i think she did a pretty good job lol Xp and i swear jiyeon was trying to kill the person rather than save him when she threw that box lol Xp

i love both soo ah and leejin, in episode 3, soo ah said shes popular with people that plays basebell... (do anyone know y? sorry, im not too familiar with her)

mayb they can do a baseball special for sooah, then she mite b in the popular team :)

• Replies 897
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TheArchangel

@TheArchangel nice chart :D now we can keep track as the episodes go by :D will u be updating it?

go jiyeon lol Xp shes doing well in the popular team, but i wonder if she will survive without her maknae friend IU. coz nicole was REALLU quiet with IU and jiyeon in her team~

oh yh! i forgot to mention it in my previous post lol~ no sa yeon singing marshmellow to eat the crabs was sooooooooo funny lol Xp i think she did a pretty good job lol Xp and i swear jiyeon was trying to kill the person rather than save him when she threw that box lol Xp

i love both soo ah and leejin, in episode 3, soo ah said shes popular with people that plays basebell... (do anyone know y? sorry, im not too familiar with her)

mayb they can do a baseball special for sooah, then she mite b in the popular team :)

I think I made a mistake. The ranking they did at the end of the episode wasn't for the third cycle. I think it's the confirmation thing. Like what happened last time. The rugby players chose who were really popular and they chose Noh Sayeon's group. The ranking at the end of the episode was done by taking votes from those Coast Guard people. So technically, here's the real outline.

3n2sn2n94n4ff9nfs29s2ernrn.jpg

Tell you what, I got into Kpop scene back in 2006 through Youtube, I knew nothing about korean back then, just a country sitting on China's coast near Japan . It tooke me like 1 year and a half to learn how to read korean without taking any class. Even right now I can't understand all the conversation but I can read caption, so put it on dictinary and Bang!! you know at least what caption say. And that help you alot because most of the time, caption say what is the cast saying or what situation at the moment

I want to encourage people who ask for sub, try to learn korean. This is a good chance to learn new skill because you love it and you never get tired of it. Try and you will know how fun it is to learn a new language.

I was the same way. Only I learned to read and type Hangul (just phonetically). But once anyone learns that, you start to pick up things a little bit more easily. So you would be able to type in the caption, or dialogue bubble into an online translator with 7 out 10 times have a decent understanding of what's going on. And you'll hear phrases/ words pop up frequently enough that you would know what they mean in context. You'd be surprised how much English they actually use disguised in Konglish.

Of course, the more you do it, the more you learn/ pick-up/ retain. I certainly can't hold a conversation, but I can get the idea of what's going on. It takes me a great deal of concentration to actually listen to radio shows in Korean but I was surprised after about 6 years of a steady Korean drama/variety show diet I could follow along a bit.

Back to the show:

I think the chart TheArchangel made is AWESOME. Just a wee suggestion, and it's totally up to you if you want to do it or not because this is my nerdy side typing, but since they keep on going with the whole age/seniority thing, it may be more interesting to list them by either age, or seniority.

Next week, it looks like they're visiting some safari park or zoo. Some members were show washing an elephant. LOL

Guest ladyjojo

hi guys 

i want to ask something 

why is snjeung  protecting her blog by a password 

and i want to know what is the password please

Guest azngerl07

i enjoy watching this show! even though i dont understand it lol..hopefully everyone becomes patient with the subbers =] they are working hard no need to be all impatient =]

Guest 09Superb

Okey, came back from a long holiday in lovely London and I missed two episodes :( Anyway..

Can someone give some info regarding snjeung's blog status? There is suspiciously a comment where it says "thanks for subs" written on August 9, yesterday at the blog post for EP 3. Really hope I am not the only one having the feeling of being 'blocked' from accessing o.O

I think I made a mistake. The ranking they did at the end of the episode wasn't for the third cycle. I think it's the confirmation thing. Like what happened last time. The rugby players chose who were really popular and they chose Noh Sayeon's group. The ranking at the end of the episode was done by taking votes from those Coast Guard people. So technically, here's the real outline.

Ah~ Thank you! Now it makes more sense, because the fancam pics for next week's episode has teams that are comprised of different people than from the ones who won at the end of episode 4. So...SIY, Gahee, Nicole's cut-out, IU, Bong Sun and Gaeun are in the popular team then? Can't wait to see the girls helping out at the zoo~! I feel sorry for the girls who have to shovel poo though.

Guest Deus5000

Snejung has been getting so much stick over nothing, its unbelievable. Its even spread to twitter. Some people just need to chill, and have patience. Hell yeah i want my subs, but i know its a one person team, so i'm not gonna get all in a hissy fit just because they're not done, or they're not up for download. Its absolutely ridiculous. Haters gonna hate is all i can say.

Alos, not to get peoples hopes up or anything but i've recently been in touch with a subbing team, and they've expressed an interest in subbing Heroes once they're done with their current subbing duties. Bad news is, it could be sometime before they're finished, and even then its a bit touch and go whether or not they do go forward with it because their once proud subbing team is now just a few solemn heroes.

Show related stuff now and i'm glad Kahi has moved to the popular team. As an AS fan i found it totally perplexing that she was unpopular given her popularity she is (lol bias). Also, TheArchangel's charts should be included in the opening post, sort of like a breakdown for each episode.

@ Celebration

i think some of the things are better not to be typed. If you wont watch it anymore because of no subs, then i dont think you should post it for the subber herself to read it. Its kind of like a slap in the face....sorta. lol

Actually I was kind of proud of SNJ to disable the comments cause almost anyone can fake their ID and post anything they want. Although I didnt see the password protected part coming. lol. SNJeung, I was wondering are u doing the password thing until the episode finishes subbing, or is it only for certain people to view it? If its permanent, can you PM me about it? =]

Guest rigwarl

first, why sub the show? you knew you would get this kind of comments when you started this. if you're subbing a popular show, you'll get all the attention from the fans. you started this and gave the fans hope. no one will care if you sub KBS News. well, what's subbing if not for the others to see? if you are bothered by the comments and their impatience just don't read it. or maybe even worse, stop subbing. problems solved. aside from that, she has over 316,000 hits on her blog and i believe they all want to see heroes in the first place. yes, we all thankful for the hardwork she did, but was it necessary to be angry for some people comments? there are always people who ungrateful and selfish, but i don't think all 300,000 hits were like that. what is it that you seek by subbing this?

i've been hearing that some team will do this program, but none of them came close to what she did. what she did is real. hearing another team considering to do this is always a good news, but i won't hope much from them. better start learning some korean for now.

Guest jokerfish

@ rigwarl Well first, lets answer your question. Why did she sub the show? I don't know, maybe she was feeling nice and wanted to help people. I mean it's not for her benefit because, *secret*, she can understand the show perfectly fine without subs. And when she decided to do an incredibly nice thing I doubt she foresaw how obnoxious and entitled people would start acting after she made a simple decision about what she felt was best for herself and the subbing.

I also like your "fix" for the problem: If you don't like how insulting people are just don't read the comments. Yes, she should hide away from the comments on her own blog and hide from her email too because that's also easily accessible. Oh and she better hide from her twitter too because people have taken the comments there as well. But it's fine, she just has to ignore all textual communication sent her way, that shouldn't be a problem.

As for her getting irritated over some comments well she has already admitted to being easily upset, to which I sarcastically say: Oh no the girl has a human quality- quick arrest her.

I upload British panel shows onto youtube, which takes decisively less time and effort to provide then Heroes and her other subbing efforts. I do it because I was once in the position of not being able to fine the shows that I so desperately want to see and I wanted to help people in a similar situation. And for the most part the people who watch my videos are really supportive, thankful and understanding. However the comments you remember most are the ones left by rude people. Example; Once, on the previous episode I told my viewers I was off on vacation and next weeks episode was going be a bit late and, as predicted, I got it up a day later then normal and a guy slammed me for that and guess what, I lost my cool and snapped back at him (because I'm also disgustingly human).

Guest rigwarl

well, i was being negative. i know there's no way she won't read all those comments. i'm nobody to tell her to ignore all that, but it's pointless to get irritated over something like it. i mean, like it or not it is unavoidable, even if you're subbing like 20hrs a day.

i have to agree that the comments you remember the most are the rude ones. but being repressive against them is only going to make it worse. or maybe not, because, surprisingly people will start to knock on her door and beg for mercy.

for now, hits are going up. but eventually, people will fed up with this and start to forget the show and her blog. so it's either lose-lose or win-win.

Guest swisschoco

SNJ, thank you so much for subbing! Could you please PM me the password to Ep2? Thank you for putting so much time and effort to allow us non-korean speaking people a chance to fully enjoy the show!

Guest 09Superb

I think we should calm down and try to involve us by setting ourselves in snjeung's shoes. She said her holiday is coming to an end soon and school is starting up again. We should slowly realize that sooner or later, we won't be provided any subs at all because of her other important works (school, social activities etc.)

Played soccer in 7 years until I had to quit last year due to heavy school work schedule :( Completely understand snjeung.

But if subs are coming, I will wait no matter what wait of course, although I really enjoyed watching ep.4 without subs, I got some laugh attacks ~ and finallyyyy Lee Jin has some decent screen time :D and Yoo Inna seems to rock in this episode as well, she achieved lots of screen time ~

Guest kath1221

i saw this announcement in snjeung's blog "I'll make posts public once I have more parts subbed". it's means she will still subbing heroes. is just that maybe she wanted to finish subbing the episode before making the videos public. because maybe she was irritated with a lot of comments regarding the show. like when she's posting a video and it is partially subbed. a lot of ungrateful people asking why she's not completing it. well let's just hope that she will continue to subbed this.

Guest Deus5000

I'm kinda glad she passworded it. I wasn't even subbing it and it was hella annoying for me reading all the comments about when the next part is out or when the next hardsub download is out.

Rigwarl, I know you didn't mean anything negative, but she really couldn't ignore them. When you get lots of "thank yous" or "keep up the great work", the ones that'll always stick out are the ones that are more than three lines long, i.e. the vast majority of the negative ones. Its very hard for human curiosity to ignore that, especially when its on your own blog.

Deeh, google snjeung. You'll find her channel and wordpress.

Guest rigwarl

i saw this announcement in snjeung's blog "I'll make posts public once I have more parts subbed". it's means she will still subbing heroes. is just that maybe she wanted to finish subbing the episode before making the videos public. because maybe she was irritated with a lot of comments regarding the show. like when she's posting a video and it is partially subbed. a lot of ungrateful people asking why she's not completing it. well let's just hope that she will continue to subbed this.

i'm glad she made that announcement. at least people won't get confuse why she suddenly put password on them.

btw, is this show going to stick with current members to the end? or will it change? or maybe guests?

Guest Jayp003

Here's a newly formed subbing team for Heroes.

Not sure if it's been mentioned yet.

http://z7.invisionfree.com/SuperHeroesSubs/index.php?act=idx

https://twitter.com/SuperHeroesSubs

Yay!!

Everyone give them support!

Guest melijay

@deus5000 no wonder your username sounded familiar lol. but yes i doubt we will be subbing heroes anytime soon. we want to finish family outing first before starting anything new. if anything the subbers that are interested will join the new heroes subbing team (which was posted above by jayp003)

@dori yup once you get a hang of hangeul and learn the phrases you can practically understand what they are saving. however i think it will be hard for users to understand the jokes or puns

love this show. it's interesting to see the interactions between the "old" ones and the youngins. for instance seo in young and jiyeon

Archived