[Variety] Good Sunday - Heroes 영웅호걸

Guest lucky_moon

Guest sunny_dance

edited, btw why it's not allowed?

quoting pics lags the page and takes up space.

I also have to say, IU was just the cutest little fangirl; her spazzing at the end was the highlight for me.

mine too! she was too cute . . i felt so happy for her! ^_^

i also loved the spazzfest afterwards with the girls. :lol:

• Replies 897
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just found out 'bout this show, and like it. It's funny & refreshing for my eye :wub: hahaha

First time saw IU on variety show, always luv her voice, now i luv her more.

Thank you for all the link, and million thanks bnersh for the subs.

Guest idiort

damn.. yoo in na is so blardy pretty........

just watched the 1st 2 subbed eps... thx a lot bnersh!!!!!

i enjoyed the 1st 2 eps thoroughly.. pretty refreshing and dun feel scripted... its really enjoyable... the gers are just having fun and its a pleasure to watch..

every member has their own personal character.. kudos to sbs for bringing this wonderful cast together...

i think this show is better than running man... sbs finally invented a show tat can get some ratings.. hopefully it will continue to be better..

seems like this show is my no 3 most favourite korean variety show atm...

my no 1 is still infinity challenge followed by 1night 2days and this heroes overtook many other shows to no 3!!!

Guest lemoncake0910

I accidentally discovered this show and i love it! XD

I've never really watched Invincible Youth, but I like this show better and find it more interesting because it has more of the older female celebrities (in comparison to Invincible Youth, which has most of the young idol celebrities).

I hope there will be people who will be willing to upload the show although uploading it on youtube might be risky because of the video removals/suspensions. ><

Guest tami_namaki

I loveeee this showw....since the first episode... the bond between the member look so strong thankyuu snjeung for the hardsub.... keep fighting.... :D

I accidentally discovered this show and i love it! XD

I've never really watched Invincible Youth, but I like this show better and find it more interesting because it has more of the older female celebrities (in comparison to Invincible Youth, which has most of the young idol celebrities).

I hope there will be people who will be willing to upload the show although uploading it on youtube might be risky because of the video removals/suspensions. ><

The fact that there are many older celebrities is also what drew me in to the show. I think older celebs can be bolder and not so intent on keeping their image clean.

But I'm most surprised at Jiyeon. She's fun and different from what I thought she was going to be.

Guest adieu.cloud

This show is hilarious! :D IMO probably better then IY, cause of the older people.

IY are only girl idols who tries to keep their image clean. they try to be funny but the older people in Heroes are naturally funny xD That's just my opinion though, Heroes from the first episode seem to give me a FO feeling XD where they're so close to each other already!

THANKS FOR THE SUBS!!!

I'm loving this show as well! I was for a while addicted to IY, but it lost my interest after some time and I'm glad I can replace it with an even better show (in my opinion!). Like everyone else says, I think because there are older people in the show who are more bold and outspoken that balances well with the more younger ones who give off that fresh feeling to it and who are more entertaining than I thought they would!

At first I was afraid of the amount of people that are on it since a few pages back people were even discussing whom to take out if they could. I felt that way too initially, but gradually as the show gets into it, I feel like I'm getting to know almost everyone pretty well despite not much time screen for each and everyone. I can't yet name all of them since there are some I don't know before this, but I do remember all their faces and what their character is somehow like.

Hope the show will keep it up and of course, a major thank you to our lovely translator/subber: snjeung! :)

Guest Tettekete93

@omgitsvivianx3

Heroes cast more crazy than Invincible Youth ?

I don't think so.

I enjoy both variety shows but the cast of IY is way more crazy than Heroes'.

But I prefer Heroes cast because of IU !

Guest rigwarl

@omgitsvivianx3

Heroes cast more crazy than Invincible Youth ?

I don't think so.

I enjoy both variety shows but the cast of IY is way more crazy than Heroes'.

But I prefer Heroes cast because of IU !

i think yes, heroes casts are crazier. they are bolder. you can see they weren't trying to keep their image clean. maybe the idols did, but certainly the others didn't. most importantly, the MCs are better.

Guest 09Superb

Totally adore this show :) My new favourite show next to Invincible Youth ~ both of the shows gives me the FO vibe and I LOVE the interactions between the members.

Surprisingly, I like all the members, although I had a bias for Nicole and Lee Jin (FINALLY she is freaking back in the business game, OKEY :sweatingbullets: ) before this. The major reason why I adore this show is simply because the cast contains both idols and non-idols/seniors, a great mix and balance that can capture both the young and eldery ones. This is also why I think FO2 became a fiasco, where the main characters were all idols and made FO concept lost its soul..

Also, this show has made me more known with the non-idol ones, such as SooAh, Gaeun, Saeyeon etc. I find them hilarious and funny ~

i also do think that this show is better than IY..

MCs for IY are horrible..except shinyoung

i can tell taewoo is trying his best to be funny and entertaining, but its not working..

for heroes, (from a koreans point of view) Noh HongChul is really annoying but atleast its better than IY..

instead of Noh HongChul, they should have like Shinyoung and ShinDongYup, then thats going to be a hit right there

or yoo jaesuk.. or maybe kang ho dong

for the cast, i really like how heroes has various age groups unlike IY, they try to get more viewers by adding idol singers..

also glad to see leejiin. she has been idle for too long

Guest rigwarl

i have to say YJS is the best for this kind of show..

but, i don't think NHC is that bad. he's a fun person imo. he's loud and kind of overreacted, but in a good way -- don't trust me, i'm his fan. lol..

I'm really enjoying this show. I tried watching Invincible Youth but it's too dull for me.. I really love all the girls here because they each have their own little personality. Plus I love the Rugby promotion thing they were doing. It was nice and enjoyable to watch.

I've started to watch Running man and I don't think they are comparable. However I think it's fun. I like game - active shows more so than just talking shows. It shows the dorky side of people which I like. Watching Running man makes me miss x-man. Sorry for getting on a tangent but yeah I'm enjoying Heros a lot.

Truthfully I think the MCs are doing quite well. Both teams are very entertaining to watch I just hope they let the people we don't know much about like Fin.K.L member and the High Kick Through the Roof actors more air time so we get to know them better. I like how most of them are very family-like. They seem to adjust to each other well.

Guest idiort

i thought the 2 mc are good enough... if yjs is hosting,he would take the spotlight away from the girls..

this heroes definately is much better than IY now.. iy is pretty boring after the original member left...

i really like the mixture of older girls and youth...

Archived