Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Gaaah! Intense gaze! I missed you Kang To oppa!!!!

Moreeeeee pics please! I especially love the *bingo* bit he was doing! Kekeke.

And so true @ophris a single pic, a song, a line... it brings back the feels of watching Gaksital! And it was the drama that introduced me to Cutie! So it holds a very special place in my heart!

---

@farbarri thanks for the fan account! Wow! So detailed and insightful and awesome! ^^ there's more right? :)

---

Will Joo Won's appearance in A Song For You be shown today? On kbsworld?

---

@coolreborn huuuuuuu I soooo want that dvd of good doctor!!! But I just lost all my cards and I can't ask to use my dad's cc. Huuuuuuuuu!!!! Ottohke???

---

I wonder if our thread will reach 2k before 2013 ends and before our Cutie wins daesang at the kbs drama awards *hopefully*?

Ahhh...Kang To~!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥ I want to rewatch Bridal mask all over again but I can't! I still remember the storyline and the amount of emotional rollercoaster rides it made me go through! I need to completely forget about it but it's literally impossible!! It's still the top drama for me even after over a year of watching it!  ♥♥♥

I should be finishing off Ojakgyo Brothers but I can't bring myself to finish it off! I don't want to say goodbye to the family...esp TaeHee! =( I started the series over 6 months ago but...i can't bring myself to finish it! What to do!? I'm forever stuck at episode 36! Haha

The Good Doctor DVD..I want I want...but I will never hear the end of it from my mum! T_T I want watch the extras and commentaryyyyyy!!! T___T

HOHO. Yummy Kang To, thanks @stearly & @mrdimples ;-)

Lee Kang To never fails to excite me. Hah. He's so hot in that dark blue colour suit.

edit : I really like episode 2, when Kimura Kenji framed Kang To and when Kang San (Gaksital) saves Kang To at the end of ep. 3 (?). Badassssss.

@mindymoe.. Love your super duper cute Joowonie minions!!!

nostrils...... OMG...... so perfect.....
is it me, or do i seem to like weird body parts of Joowon? ;;) ;;) ;;)and i freaking love it if he's knocked unconscious or when he sleeps. he made the scene seem very realistic. some people look like they're faking sleep or unconscious, but he does it really well. :x
8ksy.jpg

nostrils...... OMG...... so perfect.....

is it me, or do i seem to like weird body parts of Joowon? ;;) ;;) ;;)
and i freaking love it if he's knocked unconscious or when he sleeps. he made the scene seem very realistic. some people look like they're faking sleep or unconscious, but he does it really well. :x

maybe uri cutie was really sleeping during those sleeping scene.. those were precious couple minutes when he was paid to sleep!!! haha.. our poor little joowon

Joo-won, Sulli take on Fashion King adaptationby javabeans | December 28, 2013 | 

joowon_120.jpg

Joo-won’s potential casting for the webtoon-turned-movie Fashion King was floated previously, and now he has confirmed that the film will be his next project, alongside idol-actress Sulli (To the Beautiful You) and Kim Sung-oh (When a Man Loves, Secret Garden). The role will have Joo-won playing a high school student, which may be a little bit of a stretch (he’s 26), but hey—if Lee Min-ho could do it, I guess so can Joo-won. At least he has the baby face and the boyish real-life persona to young him down a little.

The plot of Fashion King (which is nothing at all like the drama Fashion King) unfolds when a completely ordinary high school student decides to win over his crush’s heart by transforming his image. She (played by Sulli) is the prettiest face in the class, so he’ll have to upgrade his fashion sense and become the coolest guy around to match her standards. Kim Sung-oh will play a mentor-like figure to Joo-won.

The story promises to be an upbeat coming-of-age story that mixes its plot with fashion-related elements and is putting a lot of hope in the webtoon’s popularity and adolescent and young adult fanbase to drive the film to success. You can see in the fan-art posted below that there were fans excited about the idea of a film adaptation even before this one was announced; the collages feature imaginary castings from a couple years ago. They’re pretty spot-on, actually.

Directed by Oh Ki-hwan of Art of Seduction and with Tazza and Beat producer Cha Seung-jae onboard, the movie will begin filming in January.

kimsungoh_9.jpg

fashionking1.jpg

fashionking2.jpg

fashionking3.jpg

fashionking4.jpg

Via TV ReportNewsen

http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/12/joo-won-sulli-take-on-fashion-king-adaptation/

no news tonight as Joowon's busy with Ghost. the show's ended now, i think. oh well, i guess i'll just re-watch my fav scenes from Gaksital and Good Doctor, and dreaming of Joowon's reaction when he wins KBS Top Excellence Actor and/or KBS Daesang. :D
i read the MBC nominations article, and the blogger mentioned that for MBC, those who are nominated for Top Excellence are automatically nominated for Daesang. there is this one time where an actor wins both Top Excellence and Daesang. :) i hope it's the same procedure for KBS award as well. i'm not aiming for both, but i hope Joowon will win either one. the competition for Daesang is very tough, but let's hope the best person wins. fighting! :-bd

* try to surface of this pics flooding *

connexion is the only reason to keep sane, pics of @mrdimples and next post don't be displayed... #:-S
I think they have freeze my computer after my brain....

You all are so cruel... I found this little big gem exactly 4 months ago with Gaksital. Since then I couldn't watch a drama without being disappointed at one moment (yes, even Good doctor took a very long time to let me go out of my cloud). Post Kang To is equal to the restart button for me !

@moonandhearts, I have a part of the OST in all my playlists, and I still have my mind that fly away when I heard one sond or music... I don't think there will be a time when I can heard them peacefully, it's always like that when the OST and the drama/movie upset me.

I could watch him in gaksital pics/videos/gif for hours...When he takes of his suit before whiping Bo Yi....*pouf*