Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@stearly it's just a feeling i get sometimes, the depression, neglection, unloved, etc. aww, girl, that's so nice of you~ i'm gonna convert to a Gardener just for you. :D although i dont know how to remain a Gardener if Joowon walks to me like that......

farbarri said: @stearly it's just a feeling i get sometimes, the depression, neglection, unloved, etc. aww, girl, that's so nice of you~ i'm gonna convert to a Gardener just for you. :D although i dont know how to remain a Gardener if Joowon walks to me like that......

@moonandhearts
I re-read your fan account again...
And I cried A LOT!!
It's like I could feel all the excitements you had there...
And I feel like died with you, when I saw that he CAME back for you and even squeezed your left shoulder lightly...
I think I would have died, really if he did that to me...
This auntie will have the RIP written: Rest in Peace and Happily
Really, DAEBAK experiences!!!
I can feel JooWon's warmth and affections towards people around him... And I just feel SO PROUD of him...
And I am happy to be one of his fans...
I cried to read @moonandhearts ran and it was already 4.50 and I think I can feel the feelings you must have felt then... Tired, happy, scared of being late, excited, worried, what if this and what if that, and maybe legs pain and backache cause of heavy stuff and you need to RUN... ooohhh... SO GLAD you made it JUST IN TIME!!!
Gosh...
I wonder what I could do if JooWon were to come to Singapore...
I cannot imagine myself doing any of what my dearest @moonandhearts did... If I ever got even a glimpse of JooWon, I would probably have gone to heaven!!
BUT... Yeah.. who knows... ;)
I am a moaty at heart anyway... And he is SOOooooooOOO superduperliciousdeliciouslyhandsomehoneycutiepie... hihihihi...

Guest thecoldwindthatblowsonohsooface

moonandhearts said:

Whoaaa.... :-O .... Whoaaa... :-O ( my mouth is still wide open while i typed this) whoaaa... :-O Speechless!! So happy for you though :x =D> Your report were so detailed :-bd , i think we should send you for another project/task as our live reporter... Whoooaa :-O @-)

manyearsago said:
Geographically, it takes me 7-8 hours by flight to reach Singapore, and from Singapore to Seoul, another 6-7 hours, I guess.  However, nothing can stop me giving my support and love to this humble and talented actor Joo Won.   Therefore if there is chance, I give whatever support I can wherever possible.  

Whoaaa.... :-O .... Whoaaa... :-O ( my mouth is still wide open while i typed this) whoaaa... :-O

Speechless!! So happy for you though :x =D>

Your report were so detailed :-bd , i think we should send you for another project/task as our live reporter... Whoooaa :-O @-)

I think I'd like that! Kekeke!

Yes sure, why not... we will send you back to Korea... ahem..

i mean North Korea... just kidding :D (Not :|)

btw, i forgot to ask you one thing as i was still in amazed mode yesterday @-)

i just wondering, did joo won speak english to you, did he understand what you saying? or the manager, does he understand /speak english too?

I talked to him with the little Korean I know and English as well. Problem is, he replied to me in Korean and I cannot remember what he said! :(

Actually, during my trip, I was mistaken to be a Korean! Hahahahaha! My eyes are big idk where they get that idea. So I guess, maybe they thought I could speak and understand Korean? I think I should have just spoke to him in English!

Next time maybe! :) still believing there'll be a next time! ^^

7aku.jpg

credit: 脑残妹纸可爱多  baidu

Thanks stearly.

I love watching his pre-debut musical clips on YT. Especially the one with the sunglass, it's a trot song. Cutie was so 'cheeky' singing that song.

I hope to see the same energetic and awesome Joo Won again in his upcoming musical. Cutie fighting!

I have finished editing the video like finally.My original file was corrupted and I have to redo everything all over again. :'(  so the quality is not that good..  :(( I wont have time to edit videos in future so...here..(I hope if wont get blocked)