Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Thanks so much mrdimples & daydreamsincedecember for translating this questionnaire :)

Q8: In sequence, what are the types of drama genres you would like to try out?
A: 1. Sageuk (Period) 2. Authentic Melo 3. School 4. Noir (Crime & Gangster) 5. Passionate Melo 6: Law 7. Revenge

I hope he can play these drama genres soon ! I would like to see 1° Sageuk or Crime&Gangster, 2°  Melo ^^

GHOST

@raito1310 are those pics fr a video of GHOST rehearsal? I dun seem to find any vid in YT :(

@mrdimples. Thank you for reposting and for @Sdee HC for giving you the corrections and explanation. Cutie is funny, I very much expect him to answer like that. Was laughing at Q13, I'm glad Cutie admitted. hahahaha. and Q9.... jeez, must he remind it, all that I want to do is have a time machine and go and watch that cute bubble butt showing... aish.....

@ecs707a welcome dear >:D<

Dun worry no one here will kick u out... instead some of our friends fr the moat lake will likely want to tie u with one of their biggest moat rocks and sink u to the bed of their lake... as a member of the Gardens, I welcome u to set up your spot on our lovely lawns and enjoy the sunshine and spectacular view of the Cutie :D:))

I share your sentiments abt the recent mths' eps of 1N2D, ever since taken by the new PD aft Bird PD. I think itz not the breaking up the members into groups that made the show lost its fun but rather itz the pace of the games or activites the new PD and writer hav planned. During the times of Bird PD and Writer Choi (not sure if I got the name correctly), they oso broke the guys up into teams... but the games they planned were fun and sometimes hilarious... like tat time when they had tat amazing car race... :))

Hi @ec707a. Welcome you to Joo Won thread. What made you lurk this awesome thread so long? Anyway, I'm really happy when you had the right decision delurking and sharing your thought with us.
To be honest, I find the recent 2d1n episodes are no longer as interesting as it used to be. I also dont like they divide the team of 7 brothers in to small groups. They accidentally spoiled the show.
But decision of Cutie leaving this show was made. For whatever reason, I respect his choice.  Dont be upset  Please continue to love and support him in many other projects: Ghost, Catch me, Japan fanmeet, Singapore fanmeet maybe. TO END IS TO BEGIN

Hope you will drop in more often,You will find fun here for sure :)lwao.gif

ahhh..logging on at work agaib! and the pictures..the pictures are using up my data quota! JooWon!!!! haha

i have to agree that ever since the new PD has taken over 1N2D, the show has lost some some of its magic!! i was also a massive follower of first season with the mastermind Na PD. he made every episode so gripping and exciting that you always anticipate whats going to happen next and the results are completely unpredictable. the games are so uncanny that its down right hilarious!

with all respect, the beginnings of 1N2D was also very difficult where it started with 'Are you ready?' which struggled to get viewers but it gave them time to develop a new concept. taking over such a successful show is really hard as ppl will compare especially with different PD styles. that aside, i'm looking forward to the return of a familiar PD- he was funny during first season! even though unlikely, i do hope JooWon returns even for a hort appearance. i think is a mixture of who's able to bring out each members raw personality that makes it fabulous. even though he may think he made little contributions to the show, i bbeg to differ! it's called "real variety' show for a reason and his personality is what makes him so endearing in the firat place! i wouldnt want to see a person fake it all the way through. i just wouldnt stand it! :)

woahh...long post from me! i should get back to work before the little minions catch on! haha

class="pl_video_pagetitle"[FanCam] 13.10.21 Joo Won at movie 'Top Star' VIP premierehttp://www.dailymotion.com/video/x169atv_13-10-21-joo-won-at-movie-top-star-vip-premiere_people

credit vid: DC Joowon

class="pl_video_pagetitle"viewimage.php?id=27b2df31eadc&no=29bcc42

image@mei thanks
i see this pic mk me think cutie s really smthg as he just took 3 years to climb to the same level as his seniors who works for so many years eso jks start from child so i m impressedit really show that hard works and talent rly exceeds anything

Thanks @maymay for the video
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x169atv_fancam-13-10-21-joo-won-at-movie-topstar-vip-premiere_people

he look vvv refresh 
why everythg he do s cute
the way he talk he ll sort of move his head a lttle soooo cute lo
and when he said fighting with his up it s like so cutebut fast i think he s too shy so faster do faster go down
i rly never seen a man like this cuteness all over lo 

Guest rynhanna

ellasam81 said:
@mei thanks
i see this pic mk me think cutie s really smthg as he just took 3 years to climb to the same level as his seniors who works for so many years eso jks start from child so i m impressedit really show that hard works and talent rly exceeds anything