Jump to content

Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]


Recommended Posts

Joo Won posted an insta story a little while ago to say "thank you" for the coffee truck fans sent him today on the Carter set~ 

Look at his cute little finger heart :fullofhearts:

spacer.png

 

It's a really lovely coffee truck. Thanks so much to the fans who worked hard on the design and to everyone who made this possible~ 

  • Like 4
  • Awesome 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 58.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • coolreborn

    11648

  • stearly

    5983

  • mrdimples

    4935

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Joowon cries... I cry too~ All the hardships and happiness that we went through together the past couple of years... It has been a roller-coaster ride being in this fandom. Joowon has had to work so h

Hai girls! Sorry I've been out of it for the past couple of days. I didnt have time to go to soompi, hadnt even back-tracked the pages since Saturday and my phone takes the longest time ever to upload

The reason why JW was bending down and looking at the man. Cr as tagged. Many asked me why I like JW and why I like him for so long?  THIS. Plus his acting. 

Could it be that Park Jeong Sik's latest insta story is referring to a late workout with Joo Won? 

 

spacer.png

 

He had posted before that he's on a business trip in Daejeon (about an hour away from Seoul by train) and then later he posted the story above from a hotel room with the caption: „Arrived at the hotel! Let’s do a workout now with Wonie gogo!“

I don't know of course if "원이랑" (with Wonie) is really referring to Joo Won and not another "x Won" Park Jeong Sik trainernim might know~ but if it really is Joo Won (and if the Carter set is somewhere close by) I thought it's really impressive that after a day of shooting, Joo Won might have also put in another training session this late in the day... it's probably nothing unusual for him by now, but I still can't help but think it extraordinary^^ 

 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Calli said:

He had posted before that he's on a business trip in Daejeon (about an hour away from Seoul by train) and then later he posted the story above from a hotel room with the caption: „Arrived at the hotel! Let’s do a workout now with Wonie gogo!“

I don't know of course if "원이랑" (with Wonie) is really referring to Joo Won and not another "x Won" Park Jeong Sik trainernim might know~ but if it really is Joo Won (and if the Carter set is somewhere close by) I thought it's really impressive that after a day of shootingthis late in the day... it's probably nothing unusual for him by now, but I still can't help but think it extraordinary^^ 

i think it refers to joo won or another joo won usually joo won's coach calls him as joo won no wonie

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Andrea Balcazar said:

i think it refers to joo won or another joo won usually joo won's coach calls him as joo won no wonie

 

Yeah, no way for us to be sure... I can't recall if Park Jeong Sik has ever called Joo Won "Wonie" in one of his videos/posts that I've seen - he often describes him as his "dongsaeng" (little brother) but other than that I can't remember... 

I know Joo Won's hyungs on 1N2D sometimes called him "Wonie", especially when they were talking just between themselves and the camera happened to catch that. "Joo Wonie", "Joo Wonah" but also "Wonie", which I think is really cute and expresses so much familiarity~

 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Calli said:

Yeah, no way for us to be sure... I can't recall if Park Jeong Sik has ever called Joo Won "Wonie" in one of his videos/posts that I've seen - he often describes him as his "dongsaeng" (little brother) but other than that I can't remember... 

I know Joo Won's hyungs on 1N2D sometimes called him "Wonie", especially when they were talking just between themselves and the camera happened to catch that. "Joo Wonie", "Joo Wonah" but also "Wonie", which I think is really cute and expresses so much familiarity~

 

It's true but I don't think I have another boy who trains with that name so we can be more or less sure it's Joo Won since action scenes also require a lot of strength and I guess Joo Won trains at break time

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Andrea Balcazar said:

It's true but I don't think I have another boy who trains with that name so we can be more or less sure it's Joo Won since action scenes also require a lot of strength and I guess Joo Won trains at break time

Park Jeong Sik posted his story from the hotel at around 8pm KST... so if "Wonie" is really Joo Won then our favorite actor is working really really hard these days too - not that that's surprising at all. It's just, imagining he spent the whole day working hard on the Carter set and then instead of going home to rest he puts in a workout session really brings it home once again how very hardworking he is... Joo Wonie fighting~ :hwaiting:

  • Like 3
  • Awesome 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Calli said:

Park Jeong Sik posted his story from the hotel at around 8pm KST... so if "Wonie" is really Joo Won then our favorite actor is working really really hard these days too - not that that's surprising at all. It's just, imagining he spent the whole day working hard on the Carter set and then instead of going home to rest he puts in a workout session really brings it home once again how very hardworking he is... Joo Wonie fighting~ :hwaiting:

if our boy is a hard worker

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 6/11/2021 at 7:39 PM, Andrea Balcazar said:

Someone just posted an army video where joo won was actually looking so cute

in this video he is with gu kyung pio and benzino singing a happy birthday to someone

https://www.instagram.com/p/CP-k9Eshk81/?utm_medium=copy_link

 

Oh I love the army stories and clips so much.. :fullofhearts:

16 hours ago, Calli said:

Yeah, no way for us to be sure... I can't recall if Park Jeong Sik has ever called Joo Won "Wonie" in one of his videos/posts that I've seen - he often describes him as his "dongsaeng" (little brother) but other than that I can't remember... 

I know Joo Won's hyungs on 1N2D sometimes called him "Wonie", especially when they were talking just between themselves and the camera happened to catch that. "Joo Wonie", "Joo Wonah" but also "Wonie", which I think is really cute and expresses so much familiarity~

 

 

It's true no way to confirm it's Joo Won from just those stories but let's be honest... Park Jeong Sik trainer nim knows we're interested only in our wonie.. Ha ha..

It's we didn't see him calling Joo Won wonie but we saw him calling him Joo Wonie which people who're close to Joo Won frequently does. So it won't be very unusual if he calls him wonie. And it could be his way of making sure only JW fans decode who he's talking about.

 

So I think it's our Joo Won.. probably there for Carter filming. 

 

Do you guys find it unusual that we're mostly getting the update of Carter filming only from trainer nim not from his mangers/stylist/senior staffs from studio stanta? 

Because I do find it unusual ..like starting a Netflix blockbuster is a thing to brag about at least by the pov of a Management Agency but they're being unusually quite about this. At first I thought that may be it could be because Netflix has the right over what info could be shared about this production or not and they'll do it on their own but clearly that's not the case. 

1) Park Jeon Sik trainer nim clearly giving us updates

2) Fans sent coffee truck to Carter filming which means they got the location from Studio Stanta.

 

So a simple Joo Won started filming Carter update from either studio stanta or their officials who has always updated us on Joo won tid bits could be expected...no ?

 

  • Like 2
  • Insightful 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, flutterby06 said:

Park Jeong Sik trainer nim knows we're interested only in our wonie.. Ha ha..

:lol: He sure does. When I saw his insta story from today where he said he was having cold noodles together with the hardworking makeup team, I just assumed that he meant Joo Won's makeup team and that trainernim was probably on or close by to the Carter set again^^

 

He really is the only one giving us regular updates on Joo Won :(

 

1 hour ago, flutterby06 said:

So a simple Joo Won started filming Carter update from either studio stanta or their officials who has always updated us on Joo won tid bits could be expected...no ?

  

Agree... that's really not a lot to expect. 

 

Because I haven't been around for any of Joo Won's past filmings in real time, I'm honestly not sure what to expect... all I know is from my 2012/13 research that it used to be Joo Won who updated fans quite often on his filmings. There were these really cute tweets for example on the day he started filming Only You (Catch Me) (May 26, 2013) where he attached really lovely selcas too: 

spacer.png

spacer.png

 

I would love it so much if he still did that~ 

I wish his agency at least would be a little more forthcoming with Joo Won updates though... they should pay Park Jeong Sik a salary not just for training Joo Won all those years but also for his PR work^^ 

  • Like 4
  • Awesome 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Calli said:

I know Joo Won's hyungs on 1N2D sometimes called him "Wonie", especially when they were talking just between themselves and the camera happened to catch that. "Joo Wonie", "Joo Wonah" but also "Wonie", which I think is really cute and expresses so much familiarity~

 

4 hours ago, flutterby06 said:

It's true no way to confirm it's Joo Won from just those stories but let's be honest... Park Jeong Sik trainer nim knows we're interested only in our wonie.. Ha ha..

It's we didn't see him calling Joo Won wonie but we saw him calling him Joo Wonie which people who're close to Joo Won frequently does. So it won't be very unusual if he calls him wonie. And it could be his way of making sure only JW fans decode who he's talking about.

 

I also think he's most likely referring to JW when he mentioned "Won-ie", just due to the general pattern for his posts thus far. However, it's also worth pointing out that "Won-ah" and "Won-ie" are fairly common nicknames for Korean people who have "Won" as the final character in their given name ;) Probably because it's got a nice, cute ring to it.

 

3 hours ago, Calli said:

Because I haven't been around for any of Joo Won's past filmings in real time, I'm honestly not sure what to expect... all I know is from my 2012/13 research that it used to be Joo Won who updated fans quite often on his filmings. There were these really cute tweets for example on the day he started filming Only You (Catch Me) (May 26, 2013) where he attached really lovely selcas too: 

 

JW was quite active in posting behind-the-scenes updates during My Sassy Girl, at least - that was how he started his VLive account, if I recall correctly - but I always assumed that that was just because of his upcoming enlistment and his desire to drum up excitement for it, knowing that he wouldn't be able to promote the drama in person when the time came.

 

However, I also recall that JW was rather quiet about Alice filming, too. As you guys have already pointed out, a lot of the updates there came either from his staff, his agency, or directly from SBS.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kittyna said:

JW was quite active in posting behind-the-scenes updates during My Sassy Girl, at least - that was how he started his VLive account, if I recall correctly - but I always assumed that that was just because of his upcoming enlistment and his desire to drum up excitement for it, knowing that he wouldn't be able to promote the drama in person when the time came.

 

Joo Won also did quite a few vlives from the Yongpal set. There was this really really cute one he did to keep his viewer rating promise (to do a mukbang) and he was so surprised when he saw that his mom had prepared him this huge feast for lunch :fullofhearts: 

It's also one of the few vlives of his that happily has English subs. Just like twitter, he used to be quite active on vlive back then too (and until his enlistment)... sadly not anymore :'(

Whatever he's willing to share these days though, I'm very happy with. Can't turn back time^^ But like I already said, I do wish his agency was a little more proactive with Joo Won updates...

 

 

  • Like 4
  • Awesome 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

@calli @kittyna @flutterby06Ahora que lo extraño mucho, creo que hubiera sido mejor si lo hubiera conocido para la época en que estaba más activo, pero creo que una cosa que cambió fue el ejército.Creo que antes, como dijiste, estaba activo, es cierto, pero Supongo que desde que tiene 30 puede ver cambiado algo de su actitud y quiere mantenerse alejado de las redes sociales y solo darles actualizaciones cuando termine su trabajo, estaba viendo un joo won en vivo en el que habló que quiere comunicar. cuando tiene algún trabajo terminado desde antes que no tiene que hablar pero sería genial si incluso actualiza tu instagram con tu cara para verlo con más frecuencia

pero por lo que estoy seguro que cuando termine de filmar haré un live siempre lo ha hecho por lo que he visto por ejemplo mi chica atrevida alice

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

New day, new coffee truck for Joo Won on the Carter set^^ 

Today's coffee & snack truck was sent to Joo Won only from zu.won_supporters (unlike Saturday's coffee truck which was a joint venture by zu.won_supporters and several Japanese fanbases). 

 

Their banner today reads: 

 

"He's an actor with no limits.

Corona and hot weather are giving you a hard time, right? Have coffee and snacks and cheer up."

 

And Joo Won captioned his sweet "thank you" insta story with: 

 

"I will overcome the limits! ㅎ

Thank you for today as well ♡" 

 

spacer.png

 

What a Joo Won thing to say/write^^ Stay safe while pushing those limits, Joo Won!! 

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Andrea Balcazar said:

@calli @kittyna @flutterby06Ahora que lo extraño mucho, creo que hubiera sido mejor si lo hubiera conocido para la época en que estaba más activo, pero creo que una cosa que cambió fue el ejército.Creo que antes, como dijiste, estaba activo, es cierto, pero Supongo que desde que tiene 30 puede ver cambiado algo de su actitud y quiere mantenerse alejado de las redes sociales y solo darles actualizaciones cuando termine su trabajo, estaba viendo un joo won en vivo en el que habló que quiere comunicar. cuando tiene algún trabajo terminado desde antes que no tiene que hablar pero sería genial si incluso actualiza tu instagram con tu cara para verlo con más frecuencia

pero por lo que estoy seguro que cuando termine de filmar haré un live siempre lo ha hecho por lo que he visto por ejemplo mi chica atrevida alice

 

My Google Translation says you said-

"Now that I miss him so much, I think it would have been better if I had met him for the time when he was most active, but I think one thing that changed was the army I think before, like you said, he was active, that's right, but I guess that since he is 30 he can see some of his attitude changed and he wants to stay away from social networks and only give them updates when he finishes his work, he was watching a live joo won in which he spoke that he wants to communicate.  when you have some finished work from before you don't have to talk but it would be great if you even update your instagram with your face to see it more often

 

 but for what I'm sure that when I'm done filming I'll do a live show, I've always done it because of what I've seen, for example, my daring girl Alice. "

 

............

 

I must say that's a good observation. I also think Joo Won is trying to not involve too much to social media. 

 

But he usually does promote his ongoing dramas.. he always does. Alice is different. The way Alice repeated scenes and deals with duel characters things could look like spoiler when we actually started watching the drama. So it could be to not giveaway the story of Alice. 

 

 

In Carter filming we're also not seeing his face. It could to do with keeping the story and get up a secret. 

 

So I'm not really concerned that Joo Won isn't being super active in sns.

 

I'm more concerned with this-

17 hours ago, Calli said:

Whatever he's willing to share these days though, I'm very happy with. Can't turn back time^^ But like I already said, I do wish his agency was a little more proactive with Joo Won updates...

 

I did not really mind it before when when people used to complain Joo Won's agency doesn't promote him like they should. Because I thought they're not that bad.. Because in a way to fans promotion also means CF, photoshoot etc etc along with other stuffs.. but we know Joo Won doesn't want to be very much occupied with media activities that aren't acting. So I felt it's okay. But this time it feels different. I could literally feel a lack of effort. It's probably the first time I'm complaining about his agency not doing their job right. Not go into the details but this time it just doesn't feel right.

 

19 hours ago, kittyna said:

However, I also recall that JW was rather quiet about Alice filming, too. As you guys have already pointed out, a lot of the updates there came either from his staff, his agency, or directly from SBS.

 

Yeah this.. when Joo Won is being quite usually his agency, his staff and management members starts communicating things. It isn't happening this time sadly.

 

18 hours ago, Calli said:

 

Joo Won also did quite a few vlives from the Yongpal set. There was this really really cute one he did to keep his viewer rating promise (to do a mukbang) and he was so surprised when he saw that his mom had prepared him this huge feast for lunch :fullofhearts: 

 

Joo Won opened vlive at that time. It was very trendy then. So what a good time he joined Vlive which intersected with Yong Pal shooting. Yes... So happy for Joo Won's vlives. Those are just precious.. :please:

 

3 hours ago, Calli said:

Their banner today reads: 

 

"He's an actor with no limits.

Corona and hot weather are giving you a hard time, right? Have coffee and snacks and cheer up."

 

And Joo Won captioned his sweet "thank you" insta story with: 

 

"I will overcome the limits! ㅎ

Thank you for today as well ♡" 

 

It's so good to see this precious coffee truck from fans.. those cheer up Joo Won.

And That cute emoji... Awww..

 

And like @Calli I would also like to say- Be safe while pushing your limits. Stay safe and enjoy the filming. We'll cheer for you.:hooray2:

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, flutterby06 said:

My Google Translation says you said-

"Now that I miss him so much, I think it would have been better if I had met him for the time when he was most active, but I think one thing that changed was the army I think before, like you said, he was active, that's right, but I guess that since he is 30 he can see some of his attitude changed and he wants to stay away from social networks and only give them updates when he finishes his work, he was watching a live joo won in which he spoke that he wants to communicate.  when you have some finished work from before you don't have to talk but it would be great if you even update your instagram with your face to see it more often

 

 but for what I'm sure that when I'm done filming I'll do a live show, I've always done it because of what I've seen, for example, my daring girl Alice. "

I was wrong and written in Spanish haha I apologize for what I was trying to say that it would have been better to meet joo won in the days of a good doctor

7 minutes ago, flutterby06 said:

My Google Translation says you said-

"Now that I miss him so much, I think it would have been better if I had met him for the time when he was most active, but I think one thing that changed was the army I think before, like you said, he was active, that's right, but I guess that since he is 30 he can see some of his attitude changed and he wants to stay away from social networks and only give them updates when he finishes his work, he was watching a live joo won in which he spoke that he wants to communicate.  when you have some finished work from before you don't have to talk but it would be great if you even update your instagram with your face to see it more often

hopefully next year or this year he will get more active I miss him a lot

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, flutterby06 said:

I did not really mind it before when when people used to complain Joo Won's agency doesn't promote him like they should. Because I thought they're not that bad.. Because in a way to fans promotion also means CF, photoshoot etc etc along with other stuffs.. but we know Joo Won doesn't want to be very much occupied with media activities that aren't acting. So I felt it's okay. But this time it feels different. I could literally feel a lack of effort. It's probably the first time I'm complaining about his agency not doing their job right. Not go into the details but this time it just doesn't feel right.

 

I'm just now reading on DC Gallery how upset fans were back in May 2013 because his agency still hadn't (re)opened Joo Won's homepage after 6 months^^ There generally were many complaints about his agency back then too, that they just weren't doing enough to promote Joo Won and make the best out of his rising popularity. 

 

@flutterby06you said "we know Joo Won doesn't want to be very much occupied with media activities that aren't acting" and I was wondering if Joo Won has made any statements to that effect? 

Because he used to be quite busy with CFs and photoshoots, what with countless magazine spreads and then of course his CFs for Edwin, Cantata, Mountia, etc. 

 

It breaks my heart a little (or a lot) to think that Joo Won's agency isn't doing what they should be doing for him... on the other hand, maybe there's just things we're not aware of? Idk, I'm rather disappointed with his agency myself (I contacted them twice about a question I had and there was no reply) but I just hope Joo Won is happy with his agency and his management. That's what matters most. 

 

3 hours ago, flutterby06 said:

Joo Won opened vlive at that time. It was very trendy then. So what a good time he joined Vlive which intersected with Yong Pal shooting. Yes... So happy for Joo Won's vlives. Those are just precious.. 

 

Vlive was launched in the summer of 2015 so Joo Won joined at the very beginning^^ I haven't watched all his vlives yet tbh but those I've seen are truly truly precious :wub: Even those that don't have subs and I therefore don't understand much warm my heart through and through. He used to enjoy communicating with fans so much, even if he felt awkward sometimes^^ I really cherish all those moments where he just took the time to talk to fans; he has such a warm heart and beautiful personality and it really shines in such moments imo. 

I'm really sad vlive will merge with Weverse :'( I wonder what will happen to all those vlives. Will they be transferred to the new platform or should we download all vlives we love before they disappear? 

 

I miss him a lot, too @Andrea Balcazar

 

 

  • Like 4
  • Awesome 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

2 hours ago, Calli said:

flutterby06you said "we know Joo Won doesn't want to be very much occupied with media activities that aren't acting" and I was wondering if Joo Won has made any statements to that effect? 

Because he used to be quite busy with CFs and photoshoot, what with countless magazine spreads and then of course his CFs for Edwin, Cantata, Mountia, etc. 

 

He did a lot of CF/Photoshoot when he needed to.

 When he was still rising.. but it deresed with time he became more of a prominent actor.

It's not that he doesn't do at all.. it's just the volume of such work is lower if you compare it with the coverage his dramas get.

I will share a news article on Joo Won later when that mostly is about what people says about Joo Won. A article of 2015 or 2016 may be. I forgot. I was preparing it for his debut anniversary post but got delayed because I was this weekend. There's a mention that he's known as an actor who doesn't do CF much.

 

And other than that the big declaration is from Joo Won in healing camp. He said reporters sometimes asked him directly- "Joo Won ssi most of your work do well, have high ratings, but you seem a bit different from actors of your age. We have not seen you in CF too?

He replied after sincere thought- " Though my path is yet uncertain and I may walk in their path later too. But at this time, for now, it seems my path is different. For now I am only walking the path of acting."

 

So that's what his thought on being involved in CF, photoshoot and other activities excessively. To media these commercial activities seems to be a benchmark for popularity. For an rising and hot shot actor to be featured in numerous CF and brand endorsement is his/her scale of popularity in a way. But the more Joo Won become in control of his career the more he tried to do those activities in limited fashion. Like he endorsed few brands for a long time rather than engaging himself with different and new brands. Like Mountia, Mind bridge two of his long term endorsed brand. 

 

Tbh if he doesn't do those side activities other than not having popularity among public what probably affect more will be his agency's bank account. He'll earn less money for his agency so he did those when he could and endorsed brands for long time before.

 

That's why when I see Joo Won enjoying this kind of freedom like choosing not to do many CF, choosing own projects, involving musical project etc. - that's what makes me not think bad of his agency despite their lack of efficient promotion and PR. Because I feel they give him the space he needs. Every actors who went Military with Joo Won was, they started engaging themselves right away in a project right after they're discharged . Joo Won on the hand went to a tour in parts of USA to enjoy a much needed vacation, literally a vacation outside work and started filming after that. That's what makes me happy thinking he can have his say over his things in that agency hopefully. 

 

3 hours ago, Andrea Balcazar said:
3 hours ago, flutterby06 said:

 

I was wrong and written in Spanish haha I apologize for what I was trying to say that it would have been better to meet joo won in the days of a good doctor

 

No problems.. I understood you probably forgot to translate your own before posting. Happens... And Thanks that you're taking the effort to write here at all.. appreciate all who try to keep the thread alive... :heart4:

2 hours ago, Calli said:

really sad vlive will merge with Weverse :'( I wonder what will happen to all those vlives. Will they be transferred to the new platform or should we download all vlives we love before they disappear? 

I didn't know anything any vlive and weverse merging..! What does this other platform do.. I don't what will happen I'm downloading all vlive video from next weekend. Thanks for letting us know @Calli

 

We have a good news- Joo Won will be cover of a Japanese Magazine June Issue.

 

 

It'll talk about comeback work. Look forward to it. :issohappy:

 

Also recently kntv re broadcasted Joo Won's Radio Star episode.

The picture in the tweet is just so beautiful.. :wub:

 

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, flutterby06 said:

That's why when I see Joo Won enjoying this kind of freedom like choosing not to do many CF, choosing own projects, involving musical project etc. I that's what makes not think bad of his agency despite their lack of efficient promotion and PR. Because I feel they give him the space he needs.

 

Thanks so much for replying to my question in such detail @flutterby06:heartxoxo:

It was a very reassuring read~ I always thought that beyond Joo Won's loyalty, he must have very good reasons for staying with the same agency for all those years. I'm sure what you described is one of those reasons. 

I need to rewatch his Healing Camp episode. I think I didn't have enough background information when I first watched it a few months back... I think if I rewatch it now I'll be able to understand a little better and appreciate his answers even more than I did back then.

 

32 minutes ago, flutterby06 said:

And Thanks that you're taking the effort to write here at all.. appreciate all who try to keep the thread alive... :heart4:

 

I absolutely second that :kiss_wink:  I'm always so happy when I open the thread and see there are new posts to read^^

 

32 minutes ago, flutterby06 said:

I didn't know anything any vlive and weverse merging..! What does this other platform do.. I don't what will happen I'm downloading all vlive video from next weekend. Thanks for letting us know @Calli

 

Here's an article on it for anyone who's interested. Weverse was a platform that BigHit initially created just for BTS and for fans to communicate on (a shop was included as well to buy exclusive fanmerch). Later on it was expanded to include many more groups. I've honestly never been a big fan of it so I haven't been on it in forever and have no clue how user friendly it is nowadays. What I know is that Vlive is planning to close its service in the first quarter of 2022, so we still have some time till then. I'm hoping all the videos on vlive will be archived or made available for viewing somehow. Just in case though, I've started downloading Joo Won's vlives too:lol:

 

Some bit of news:

 

Joo Won will be featured on the cover of the 103rd issue of "Korean TV Drama I Want to Know More" released on June 21st

 

spacer.png

 

google translation gave me:

"Along with the refreshing gravure that is perfect for June, we will deliver an interview with the (Joo Won's) return work "Alice (original title)" after discharge Please look forward to it ♪"

 

No clue what "gravure" might mean in this context, but hopefully the interview will be available online too!

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Calli said:

 

Thanks so much for replying to my question in such detail @flutterby06:heartxoxo:

It was a very reassuring read~ I always thought that beyond Joo Won's loyalty, he must have very good reasons for staying with the same agency for all those years. I'm sure what you described is one of those reasons. 

I need to rewatch his Healing Camp episode. I think I didn't have enough background information when I first watched it a few months back... I think if I rewatch it now I'll be able to understand a little better and appreciate his answers even more than I did back then.

 

You're welcome @Calli. This happens with me all the time too.. sometimes I got enlightened with a different perspective of a situation or statement after I watch it second time or rewatch after a long gap. In light of new info I gathered things Joo Won says gets more understandable.

 

26 minutes ago, Calli said:

Here's an article on it for anyone who's interested. Weverse was a platform that BigHit initially created just for BTS and for fans to communicate on (a shop was included as well to buy exclusive fanmerch). Later on it was expanded to include many more groups. I've honestly never been a big fan of it so I haven't been on it in forever and have no clue how user friendly it is nowadays. What I know is that Vlive is planning to close its service in the first quarter of 2022, so we still have some time till then. I'm hoping all the videos on vlive will be archived or made available for viewing somehow. Just in case though, I've started downloading Joo Won's vlives too:lol:

 

Will check the article.. even tho the videos are intact and merged in new platform I wonder how this will affect Joo Won's time to time greetings on vlive for us. Like changing of platform could affect whether Joo Won will choose to be active in that platform or not. So it's a little concerning.

29 minutes ago, Calli said:

google translation gave me:

"Along with the refreshing gravure that is perfect for June, we will deliver an interview with the (Joo Won's) return work "Alice (original title)" after discharge Please look forward to it ♪"

 

No clue what "gravure" might mean in this context, but hopefully the interview will be available online too!

 

I saw it in twitter and posted here but as expected the post got merged with previous one.

But I didn't notice that it'll be available online.. will there be an interview from Joo Won?and available online? That's so wonderful... So looking forward to it. :coolshades:

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..