Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Is it the final shoot for It's That Guy tomorrow?

On the way to the final shoot of #It'sThatGuy 
Let's work hard till #morning

So he'll go to Baeksang after the shoot? As busy as always!

• Like 5

Anyone here? The Baeksang Awards is starting soon! Seems like the red carpet is already over. And now Twitter is getting flooded. Gahhhh I missed it! Now I only have around 10 minutes to chomp down my dinner X_X

Live stream here! http://www.k-popstream.com/2015/01/jtbc-02.html

And he just posted on IG too. His korean FCs prepared some food for him~

• Like 7

GUY! Did you see Joo Won Insta and he was with Cha Tae Hyun and Kim Soo hyun(I believe!!!) .

IS he one of cameo for Producers??

​Haha, I wish he is there to cameo too xD Maybe they're a new season cast of 1N2D members in the drama??

I think KSH is not in the picture though... if you're looking at the guy at the far left, that's his best friend Sewook.

Pwaaah, his other IG post is killing me :w00t:

Slow motion run! LOL!!

• Like 5

Having streamed the whole Baeksang Awards yesterday, I must say the MCs don't have much air time ^^; Just wanted to share a funny part when Yoo Haejin was up to receive his award. Look at the first line he said on stage...

"I thought this was a broccoli"

:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

Um ok going back to topic, as everyone would have known, Joo Won and Yoo Haejin finished filming the movie It's That Guy yesterday. Joo Won posted a pic from their celebratory cake on IG (lol, from that angle I thought it was a card initially)

#It'sThatGuy #FinalShoot Everyone has worked very hard^^
It was fun, I was really happy~ I love (everyone)! It'sThatGuy be a big hit!

• Like 6

Still there's no news about him confirms drama comeback, Yong Pal?? I hope he will confirms asap. I really need my Joo Won doses. >_< !

The latest news

and Kim Tae Hee's 

http://www.kpopmusic.com/news/kim-tae-hees-contract-conditions-for-upcoming-drama-yongpalyi-sparks-wedding-rumors-with-rain.html 

Edited by Kaizen68
  • Like 5

Aww, it's Shim Eunkyung's birthday today and she posted this pic on her IG

Joo Won orabang who prepared a birthday cake secretly~~ once again thank you very much!!! ^^ #Repost...
#shimeunkyung #happybirthday #joowon orabang surprise celebration during  #nodamecantabile #naeilcantabile #japan #promotion #thankyou #happybirthday

Our maknae #shimeunkyung #happybirthday. During #nodamecantabile #naeilcantabile #promotion #joowon orabang brought this birthday cake for our Eunkyung. #happy #birthday #happybirthday #congrats

I guess this was taken during the Day event on Friday. Wonder are they still in Japan? There was earthquake off Japan last night.... uwaa take care.

• Like 7

my mom scolds the director for telling Joowon to cry so many times for his mother's death in Gaksital. she was like "he has to cry so emotionally, why ask him to do it many times? poor guy.."

i dont always cry when the man cries. i mostly cry when woman cries coz i can feel their emotion and pain. but Joowon made me cry in almost all his drama projects. in Fashion King movie, i dont really know what they're saying. but Joowon's expression is just... so heartbroken...i empathize with his characters so much that after every episode, it takes me several moments to get out of the drama's aura back to reality.

it's taking a while for him to finalize the contract for Yongpal. hope everything goes well and he can confirm the drama soon. after all, Mask has started airing. they dont have much time if the drama is to start airing in August.

• Like 5

I hope this 5th of June come faster. I want to see Joowon (pictures) at Mountia Fansign event. Miss him so much :( 

I often see that when the news state like ' the actor/actress is reviewing the project positively, most of time they will accept the project/ or in fact they already accepted.  I hope this will be the same for Yongpal.

Although I know that Joowon just has a time to relax after finish filming 'That's guy' but I wish to see him doing the drama already. :huh:   

>> http://korepo.com/archives/116570 

According to the above link, it said that 'Nodame Cantabile' Making DVDs will be released on 5 August. So excited :crazy: I like all kinds of BTS of Joowon because it enables me to see his real self and interaction with other people off the camera. For DVDs such as  'Life Log', I love it so much. I always think that Joowon should have DVD and photobook of himself shooting during trip to somewhere like some other celebities. He would enjoy himself and the fan as me would enjoy seeing him aww :D

Edited by nyk
  • Like 3