Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

ctfrsgp said:

Ahh I'm going to start watching Ojakgyo Brothers and alternate with Baker King! Full of cutie-goodness everyday!

:D

(just realised OB has 50+ episodes.. gonna last me for probably a month

:)

) )

Heh, since cutie has always been the maknae, it'll be interesting to see how it acts as a hyung in OB!

i was wondering.... for the awards show, wont the actors/actresses know they're gonna win that particular award because the cameraman practically stands right in front of their faces? i know that for American or British awards, the cameraman films all actors/actresses in the nominees, then when names were announced, they enlargen the winner's camera only. that way, the actors/actresses dont know they're about to win.
so i wonder if Joowon knows he's about to win all the 4 awards at KBSDA that night. :) but i really like all his reaction, especially Top Excellence. :x he looks so sincerely happy and surprised.

farbarri said: i was wondering.... for the awards show, wont the actors/actresses know they're gonna win that particular award because the cameraman practically stands right in front of their faces? i know that for American or British awards, the cameraman films all actors/actresses in the nominees, then when names were announced, they enlargen the winner's camera only. that way, the actors/actresses dont know they're about to win.
so i wonder if Joowon knows he's about to win all the 4 awards at KBSDA that night. :) but i really like all his reaction, especially Top Excellence. :x he looks so sincerely happy and surprised.

Jin SaeYeon: ChaeWon unnie, now you can have Joowon all to yourself. I married someone else. Our love just was not meant to be after Gaksital.
ChaeWon: Congratulations on your new marriage!

JSY-MCW.jpg
screencap was made by me, video cr to Moon ChaeWon DotNet

Guest mymoon89

rionae said: ctfrsgp said:

Ahh I'm going to start watching Ojakgyo Brothers and alternate with Baker King! Full of cutie-goodness everyday!

:D

(just realised OB has 50+ episodes.. gonna last me for probably a month

:)

) )

Heh, since cutie has always been the maknae, it'll be interesting to see how it acts as a hyung in OB!

i was reading blogs on comments about KBS Drama Awards, and a lot of people mentioned about Joowon winning PD's Choice Award. very minor were trolls whom i happily ignore, but majority speaks of how he deserved all the awards. some even spoke about how they were expecting him to get Daesang instead, but were still very satisfied that he won 4 awards. :)
i checked PD's Choice Award for KBS, and it seems like the award was introduced only in 2012 where Uhm Tae Woong received the honor. i backtracked up to 2009 and there were no PD Choice Award since 2011. But there are winners for this category for SBS Drama Awards. please correct me if i am wrong. i wanted to see who else has won it apart from Joowon so i can compare in terms of acting skills, projects and age. :D
KBS's PD's Choice Awards were voted out of 150 PDs from the three major broadcasting station. for Joowon to win it at his age is extremely amazing. another young winner i know is Song JoongKi when he won it in 2010 for SBSDA, approximately the same age as Joowon when he received it. all the winners so far have been those seniors with great acting skills and popular to boot. i hope this marks a bright future for Joowon and gives him hope to choose great projects this year forward. to have majority of the PD's vote for him marks his strength as a recognized, talented actor.

farbarri said: i was reading blogs on comments about KBS Drama Awards, and a lot of people mentioned about Joowon winning PD's Choice Award. very minor were trolls whom i happily ignore, but majority speaks of how he deserved all the awards. some even spoke about how they were expecting him to get Daesang instead, but were still very satisfied that he won 4 awards. :)
i checked PD's Choice Award for KBS, and it seems like the award was introduced only in 2012 where Uhm Tae Woong received the honor. i backtracked up to 2009 and there were no PD Choice Award since 2011. But there are winners for this category for SBS Drama Awards. please correct me if i am wrong. i wanted to see who else has won it apart from Joowon so i can compare in terms of acting skills, projects and age. :D
KBS's PD's Choice Awards were voted out of 150 PDs from the three major broadcasting station. for Joowon to win it at his age is extremely amazing. another young winner i know is Song JoongKi when he won it in 2010 for SBSDA, approximately the same age as Joowon when he received it. all the winners so far have been those seniors with great acting skills and popular to boot. i hope this marks a bright future for Joowon and gives him hope to choose great projects this year forward. to have majority of the PD's vote for him marks his strength as a recognized, talented actor.