Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

nothing to do today, no project to work on. in that case, i'll work on my Ghost fanaccount~ :D i keep getting sidetracked each time i listen/think about Joowon singing. i keep replaying scenes just to listen to his beautiful vocals.

@raito1310 this is why Joowon must leave the venue first before other actors. after he left, the crowd will disperse, so they wont crowd around the remaining casts. the other casts apart from Ivy and Jiyeon dont have managers, so there's no one around to help them get through the crowd if they leave before Joowon. but seriously, there was never a crowd this large when i went to watch him. usually only about 20-30 people waited, 40 at maximum. but this crowd.... daebak!

Screenshot_2014-01-04-10-53-41-1_zps4eee

Cutie tweeted when we are still sleeping here in Asia... why no pic of you enjoying food? Why show us the menu when we cant order the food to eat with you? :-/ so wat did U have? Dun tell me U ordered everything on the menu :))

I love how he strokes the puppy~ He didnt hold it, but he strokes it when Jiyeon was holding it. I like the soft way he touches the puppy. Someone who loves animals is surely a caring person. :x
puppy.jpg
puppy1.jpg
puppy2.jpg
screencaps by me~ video thanks to JWChina FC and JWCIFC.

... reading articles like this, always makes this Noona proud of our Moon Jun Won.

class="entry-title"‘Successful’ Joo Won, The Reason Why His Greed Does Not Bring Criticism [MD Focus] January 4, 2014 by Joo Won Cutie

201312241418151113_1_59_20131224142802

Joo Won, being called the current busiest 20’s male actor would not be an exaggeration, continues his popularity.  The dramas his appeared earned the popularity to a point to be called ‘Ratings Man’ and showed his growth through screen (movie).  His activities in variety shows was also surprising.  Beginning from 2010 KBS 2TV ‘King of Baking Kim Tak Gu’ he made his own domain step by step in 4 years.

That Joo Won returned to the stage in 4 years.  After his drama’s success, filming the movie and opening etc.  he is ever busy but he courageously chose to return to his root, which is the musical stage.

Read More at >>>>  http://joowoncutie.wordpress.com/2014/01/04/successful-joo-won-the-reason-why-his-greed-does-not-bring-criticism-md-focus/

English translation by Sdee HC @ joowoncutie.wordpress.com

Do not reblog and use in translating without permission and proper credits and link to this article.