Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest sunshine4ever

coolreborn said: @sunshine4ever: Perhaps I'll post some pics at OB thread. I'm watching it now and I've been capturing some screenshots like crazy...lol. Besides, the thread's a bit silent this days.

Guest crimsonskyx

ctfrsgp said: @crimsonskyx nice packaging of the BK set but itz too expensive and cutie is not even the main lead. The money can be better spent for other things. Furthermore, i think any profits tat the amazon japan made from the sale our cutie wldnt have a share. Why shld we spend our money on over-priced things like these which do not even benefit our cutie? Unless he gets royalties or a percentage of the profit.

Guest crimsonskyx

coolreborn said: @sunshine4ever: I'm only at episode 2 and I'm not really planning a marathon watch. I want to watch it as slow as possible. Tae Hee looks so cute in here and his been distracting me from reading the english subtitle in the bottom of the screen. LOL.

Guest crimsonskyx

coolreborn

said: @crimsonskyx: Yeah dear, I'm only watching it now... I can't watch it after the roller coaster ride of Bridal Mask. I'm only watching dramas and shows of actors that interest me so I don't have a problem like yours, lol. As of now, I'm in the Joo Won zone so I just want Joo Won stuffs and of course some manga updates *I haven't watch anime this past few weeks-Joo Won just monopolized my viewing time*

:D

coolreborn said:

@sunshine4ever: I'm only at episode 2 and I'm not really planning a marathon watch. I want to watch it as slow as possible. Tae Hee looks so cute in here and his been distracting me from reading the english subtitle in the bottom of the screen. LOL.

D: You have a choice~~ i had the pain of watching it when it aired... and had to wait for subs T_T Then I totally marathoned it when i was watching Gaksital LOL...

Do you watch other kdrama?

@crimsonskyx @coolreborn Good morning, my dears. Am still feeling groggy eyed @-) when OB was aired, I was watching it with eng sub on kbsw initially but later I couldnt wait and had wanted to know wat happen next I started watching it live streaming and followed the recaps on Softy's blog. At the later stage, the suspence was really a torture as i had to wait for the next eps on every weekends. At least now, coolreborn dear u hav the choice to control the pace u want to watch it.

coolreborn said:

@crimsonskyx: Yeah dear, I'm only watching it now... I can't watch it after the roller coaster ride of Bridal Mask. I'm only watching dramas and shows of actors that interest me so I don't have a problem like yours, lol. As of now, I'm in the Joo Won zone so I just want Joo Won stuffs and of course some manga updates *I haven't watch anime this past few weeks-Joo Won just monopolized my viewing time* :D

LOL... how many kdrama's are you currently watching?My problem is that I like & follow many actors -_- therefore i end up having to watch a gazillion shows

@crimsonskyx Jus finished TTBY las nite. I was like "wat!!! It jus ended like tat?" wat a waste of my time. Am going to start on My Daughter Seo Young next, then in Nov I will watch Jeon Woo Chi. BTW, I hav oso finished watching the Jap dorama "Rich Man Poor Woman" which is not bad. I like Oguri Shun. Hez one of the few young actors in Jap who can act.

-edit-

"Kimura Taro" is now the father of the lead actress in My Daughter Seo Young. Did i mention tat Jung-min did a cameo appearance in the 1st ep?

fr DC

He really look great in V-neck and unbuttoned buttons.

*trying to suppress my moaty thoughts and beginning to fail*

@coolreborn ooohhhhaaaaa.... Moat mate... I'm slipping already... Only Tae-hee has tis effect on me :\">

Joo Won and his Ladies (sadly none belong to him)
ae3fc0fcc3cec3fd488c6bfed688d43f869427bc
c3128f94a4c27d1e68b8f44f1bd5ad6edcc43848
I would have just said Joo Won and his Female Co-stars(didn't include Eugene since she' married). It was he who gave away his feelings about them. 
After translating quite a number of interviews, I think I am beginning to understand more about Joo Won and his take on relationships. I had been wondering all along since the start of Ojakgyo Brothers about Joo Won and Uee. Recently, I have this nagging thought at the back of mind about what happened between them. I will have to sort it out further. 

mrdimples said: @coolrebornI don't think you'll get better in the Garden. You will be too deprived there to recover. As opposed to what @mojobobo said,about  the warm sunshine and the cool breeze, I don't think you appreciate the green grass there. Your fondness for green is limited to one item. Also, I will instead suggest  you take a short trip like 1N2D where you can loosen yourself. 

crimsonskyx said:

coolreborn

said: @crimsonskyx: Yeah dear, I'm only watching it now... I can't watch it after the roller coaster ride of Bridal Mask. I'm only watching dramas and shows of actors that interest me so I don't have a problem like yours, lol. As of now, I'm in the Joo Won zone so I just want Joo Won stuffs and of course some manga updates *I haven't watch anime this past few weeks-Joo Won just monopolized my viewing time*

:D

mrdimples said: Joo Won and his Ladies (sadly none belong to him)

I would have just said Joo Won and his Female Co-stars(didn't include Eugene since she' married). It was he who gave away his feelings about them. 
After translating quite a number of interviews, I think I am beginning to understand more about Joo Won and his take on relationships. I had been wondering all along since the start of Ojakgyo Brothers about Joo Won and Uee. Recently, I have this nagging thought at the back of mind about what happened between them. I will have to sort it out further.