Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Joo Won’s First Scene For “Good Doctor”

Posted by goodange on Sunday, July 7, 2013 · Leave a Comment 

The production of Good Doctor has released first stills of its leading star Joo Won.

The following was the first scene Joo Won shot for the drama, which

took place in Gyeonggi Province last June 17. The actor looks tidy

wearing a suit, but his character seems a little nervous and alert,

appearing to keep a keen eye on his surroundings as he walks with his

luggage.

In the drama, Joo Won plays an autistic man with a mental age of a

10-year-old and despite his developmental disability, he becomes a

pediatric surgeon.

Good Doctor will being airing on August 5th on KBS.

Sources  |  Newsen  |  TV Daily fr. couchkimchi

2q21ny0.jpg

fr JOo Won DC

Omg he so so so into the character and he look so appealing he s really a genius actor the way he walk and Carry his luggage to the way he look at surrounding so insecure

Omg and he look So so good looking

Omg can any one give me time machine I want to travel to aug 5 now I really can't wait any longer

ellasam81 said:

coolreborn

wrote:

»

Joo Won’s First Scene For “Good Doctor”<br />

<br />

<br />

Posted by goodange on Sunday, July 7, 2013 · Leave a Comment <br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

The production of Good Doctor has released first stills of its leading star Joo Won.<br />

The following was the first scene Joo Won shot for the drama, which <br />

took place in Gyeonggi Province last June 17. The actor looks tidy <br />

wearing a suit, but his character seems a little nervous and alert, <br />

appearing to keep a keen eye on his surroundings as he walks with his <br />

luggage.<br />

In the drama, Joo Won plays an autistic man with a mental age of a <br />

10-year-old and despite his developmental disability, he becomes a <br />

pediatric surgeon.<br />

Good Doctor will being airing on August 5th on KBS.<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

Sources  |  Newsen  |  TV Daily fr. couchkimchi

I get this feeling whenever I look into DB, and it is a totally objective thought, that they are not writing a lot on GD guessing they don't want to jinx it's premise. Because when Gaksital wound up the ladies were very excited for Cutie's next project and repeatedly put up news on L7CS' developments. We all know what happened to it and in fact they were more disappointed than the most of us. I am guessing they just don't want any bad omens to befall on it and that's why they are keeping mum. But again it is just my thoughts :D Thanks ladies for the awesome pics, gifs and updates :)

bwahahahahahahahahahahaha! Cutie caught 17 water-balloons and his team still lose after that? what happened? it's not easy to catch 17, and it didnt burst. when he was dripping water from the pants..... oh gosh, my imagination.....
and Cutie is indeed strong. they need around 5 of them to get Joowon on his back on the floor, and even so, he can still struggle wildly. my namja..... come, let me give you a kiss, darling~ :-*

Officer Lee vs. Dr. Park

33425oo.jpg

eu52cl.jpg

s121hc.jpg

fr Joo Won DC

Who are you going to choose? The suave Officer or the yummy Doctor ?

He look so good in both but I am more to Gd role as he s vvv good looking in there and lovable

You know now I really want to queue up to see dr pArk as I feel so dizzy now to see him in those pics

And I like the Hd pics of the Gd I normally don't keep many pics but I can't help myself to save Pics of today's as it look so clear and he look so delicious that I feel like eating him up lol

simplydramafied1082 said: I get this feeling whenever I look into DB, and it is a totally objective thought, that they are not writing a lot on GD guessing they don't want to jinx it's premise. Because when Gaksital wound up the ladies were very excited for Cutie's next project and repeatedly put up news on L7CS' developments. We all know what happened to it and in fact they were more disappointed than the most of us. I am guessing they just don't want any bad omens to befall on it and that's why they are keeping mum. But again it is just my thoughts :D Thanks ladies for the awesome pics, gifs and updates :)