Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

daydreamsindecember said:

latteholic

wrote:

»

coolreborn said:

jwonnie said:

Hokays cutie lovers... here's what our tropy looks like.Please note that the base shape is not rectangular but round/cylindrical. Do ignore the Chinese words on the heart cos they wont be there on the final product. If I am not wrong, it is just an indication to say that the heart will be pink and it will be mounted onto the trophy. The text will not be black but in white, just like what you see in this example. Appreciate any feedback. 

@jwonnie

, It looks awesome. Why do the trophy looks sexier than me >.<

;))
@coolreborn

lucky trophy! She is sexier than me AND Cutie will be holding her... *sigh*

Thanks for all the positive feedback about the trophy!  

Since its all positive feedback, I'll be sending a confirmation to proceed with the engraving. I'll post the final product again for all to view.

:-* farbarri said: jwonnie said:

Hokays cutie lovers... here's what our tropy looks like.

Please note that the base shape is not rectangular but round/cylindrical. Do ignore the Chinese words on the heart cos they wont be there on the final product. If I am not wrong, it is just an indication to say that the heart will be pink and it will be mounted onto the trophy. The text will not be black but in white, just like what you see in this example. Appreciate any feedback.

jwonnie said:

Since its all positive feedback, I'll be sending a confirmation to proceed with the engraving. I'll post the final product again for all to view.

Please note that the base shape is not rectangular but round/cylindrical. Do ignore the Chinese words on the heart cos they wont be there on the final product. If I am not wrong, it is just an indication to say that the heart will be pink and it will be mounted onto the trophy. The text will not be black but in white, just like what you see in this example. Appreciate any feedback.

@jwonnie @manyearsago, Thank you for giving gifts to our Cutie. Enjoy your time with Cutie and don't forget to breath when you see his hotness. Also, don't freeze, don't trip and don't forget to smell him. Ok. ;)

I'm bloody but don't faint on me girls.

_2-9_zps79c4d04a.jpg

jwonnie said:

HELLO!Let's me take a short break from RL! phew! :)>- I have read about Joo Won news here and there during these weeks.The news of him acting as a doctor with autism literally made me jump up!I have my uttermost respect towards doctors and of course,I have always wanted to become one.However,it is impossible.well...It is extremely hard for even a normal person to become a doctor,think of numerous hardships his character went through to become a surgeon.I am already in love with this role.

The drama sounds unrealistic to some but I really think it is possible if it is high functioning autism.I used to know a person who is autistic but extremely smart and went to very good school.He was also trained in first aid(training provided by school) and can do CPR much better than any other students.Sadly,since he is autistic,his behaviour is very different from normal students.He left the school to join the specialized school instead.

This is one challenging role,harder than BM i guess? Autism is not equal to being childish or mentally retarded.I hope he can differentiate that.I love joo won more for taking this role.

Guest mydeed

coolreborn said:

and Cutie in a horse, lucky horse...A12110224-1_zpsbcd28a05.jpgcr as tagged/uploader

Darn lucky horse!!!!! I want to be the horse!!!! ;))

OK ladies.... It's Friday...

It's so hard to concentrate on work, especially after "moating" the sexy bloody handsome man named JooWon!!!

Thanks for dearest @coolreborn for feeding the moaties in me with the dayuumm sexy pics (to be licked??)... :D :D :D

Hmmmmm not so fast. Before US, the horse will lick him first!

Horses got large tongue you know. Erkkkkk.

Aigoo, I better stop now. Ke ke.

See you guys on Sunday for 1N2D.

Annyeong.