Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

daydreamsindecember said:

latteholic

wrote:

»

coolreborn said:

jwonnie said:

Hokays cutie lovers... here's what our tropy looks like.Please note that the base shape is not rectangular but round/cylindrical. Do ignore the Chinese words on the heart cos they wont be there on the final product. If I am not wrong, it is just an indication to say that the heart will be pink and it will be mounted onto the trophy. The text will not be black but in white, just like what you see in this example. Appreciate any feedback. 

@jwonnie

, It looks awesome. Why do the trophy looks sexier than me >.<

;))
@coolreborn

lucky trophy! She is sexier than me AND Cutie will be holding her... *sigh*

Guest arch00

I am back again with my proposal to cutie  :)) :)) hope this time i get answer from him  =))
Cutie did they take you out of the oven? cause Oh boy you're hot :\">
wyL1vCQ.gif

Like what @strealy said. today is BM anniversarry, i will post my own recap (already posted in BM thread) 
feel free to enjoy it!

1-12.jpg

suddenly he come to my house 

1-13.jpg 

ME: 

1-20.jpg 

1-21.jpg 

1-2.png 

1-7.jpg 

1-27.jpg

THEN, his family searching for him cuz he was gone for 3 days (#he is in my house ofcourse . kekekeke)

1-15.jpg 

1-16.jpg 

Shunji: He goes to gardeners and moatiers home.... oops sorry, just bobsavero home

1-17.jpg 

1-18.jpg 

;)) ;)) :\">
MXFATx1.gif

Shunji : hufffhhh,, yeah, 

1-22.jpg 

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. #shunji imagination, battle with kang to becoz of me (mm, okay, moatiers girls)

1-6.jpg 

1-1.jpg 

1-19.jpg 

1-3.jpg 

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.

daydreamsindecember said:

latteholic

wrote:

»

coolreborn said:

jwonnie said:

Hokays cutie lovers... here's what our tropy looks like.Please note that the base shape is not rectangular but round/cylindrical. Do ignore the Chinese words on the heart cos they wont be there on the final product. If I am not wrong, it is just an indication to say that the heart will be pink and it will be mounted onto the trophy. The text will not be black but in white, just like what you see in this example. Appreciate any feedback. 

@jwonnie

, It looks awesome. Why do the trophy looks sexier than me >.<

;))
@coolreborn

lucky trophy! She is sexier than me AND Cutie will be holding her... *sigh*

Guest arch00

wow thanx @stearly for awesome cutie's white and black pics  :) @bobsavero you can take black and i will keep white cutie   :D 

HAHAHA.   Joo Won shi nice white pants, could you please stand up.  Yes.  Stand up!! p/s :  Keep on posting Lee Kang To girls.  

Hmmmm... I wonder if that pants has the same fit as this one...

120621-eab081ec8b9ced8388-e08-hdtv-24fps-720p-x264-aac-mp4-random02-50-32-2_zps6da319f1.jpg

We need to inspect it carefully... miss-bone-266_zps798970a8.gif

Edit: awwww... We forgot to include his tailor when we made his trophy! He or she definitely deserves it too!! :)) :)) :))

It's Gaksital's Anniversary??

Awww.....I still have the feels for this drama. I feel like crying already but I think it's better to laugh a bit while we remember the awesomeness of Gaksital!

You know, if I could I would rewrite the ending of Gaksital and maybe it'll look something like this

Dedicated to All Mok Dan Kangto Shippers

OTP1-1.jpgOTP2nd.jpg