<br />

Uhm<br />

Jung Hwa, "Samora the angel, How do you think<br />

you can handle it pretty good," praised<br />

<br />

<br />

Thanks

@stearly

, I briefly read this on Baidu but I had no time to do the translation. It was also a rough translation, perhaps using a software, so I am guessing some of the meaning. <br />

<br />

Uhm Jung Hwa said this of Cutie: "He is an angel, how can he anything but beautiful." <br />

<br />

She recently appeared in Running Man and said she'd like to guest in 1N2D because her brother is there and it could be fun or explosive, LOL. Of Joo Won, she has nothing but praise saying that he has not changed, he is very enthusiastic and very talented.

farbarri said:

coolreborn said:

arch00 said:

cutie let me massage your head :x :x :x 

@arch00, Head?? Head!!!! What head???? Can I massage with you? :D I'll do the lower part.

i'm volunteering for the middle part. no, no, no dont need to pay me anything. i'm doing this out of the goodness of my ovaries heart..  O:-)

@farbarri, Sorry dear, middle part already taken, you can either take the arms or the feet. I'm claiming the legs and the thighs. No crossing the border. :P

So could I get the cheeks? :P

OMO the letter  girls that was amazing!!! ^:)^  ^:)^  ^:)^  This letter expresses our true feelings for him thanks to mrdimples and everyone here!  *-* really is great have cutie-girls who can write beautiful words to him ;0; Now about 1N2D xDD omiiii  I laughed to floor hahaha was so much fun' date=' pillows fight, dance battle¿? XDDD the thing the more I like is that cutie it's being more hilarious, he is a ballet dancer now too¿?  :)) :D  and OMG the sounds he made when he was head to head with Sugeun in that pillow, hope I wasn't the only one who thought that was kind of some moaty sound ¿? xDDD cutie you shouldn't make those sounds in tv  :D =))  ok Thanks girls for all  >:D< >:D[/quote']

Really awesome letter you guys! *huuuuuugs* I do hope he gets to read and understand the whole letter! ^_~

And @padme, heard it too! Now I wonder, would we have a mini clip of it complete with sounds soon? :P kekekekekke!

Guest padme

farbarri

wrote:

»

this is a timeline about how i started falling in love with joowon:<br />

2pm - Chansung - L7CS - Joowon - Gaksital - 1N2D - WinWin - and others..<br />

seriously, when i watch Joowon in 1N2D, i can easily see how he could win Best Actor for Gaksital. his character is so different than who he really is in real life. thank God i watched Gaksital first, then only discovered 1N2D. otherwise, my mind would be so messed up if i watched the two together!<br />

and when i watch WinWin when he was a guest, it made me fall so much in love with him. WHY? because he is the most sincere, honest, gentle, loving, caring person i've ever met. the way he talks about LOVE is amazing. he even said "kissing someone is a holy thing". who the heck in the world says that? it shows just how much he values LOVE, and really means it when he gets to spend his time with the loved ones. JOOWON, WE LOVE YOU~ 

:x

<br />

*OMG, this is sooooo cheesy.... embarrassed!*

With all the AAAHHs and OOOHHss and HAAAss that I heard, I know it will only take a few hours before someone will mention it. LOL. Good job moaties!!!! =D> =D> =D>

goldlotus: Dr Moon... what's the problem with me?

Dr Moon: You seems normal. I injected you with this pressure stabilizing medicine but all in all everything is fine.

goldlotus: But, why can't I wipe this big grin on my face? I can't help it.

Dr Moon: Ok, my dear patient, goldlotus, what did you do before you came here?

goldlotus: Well, doc, I just watched 1N2D, especially this scenes....

pic-00367_zps7bf65ddd.png

pic-00365_zps0d6ff745.png

pic-00364_zps23e3d51b.png

goldlotus: ... this sexy actor just keep oh huffing and, ahhhhing, I just can't help but to grin.

pic-00363_zps60477698.png

Dr Moon: Ahuh. *feels pulse* stay calm, goldlotus, you're heartbeat is going up.

goldlotus: And you know what's in my mind before I came here doc?

pic-00368_zps9bf3b508.png

goldlotus: The sight of him lying on the floor, waiting for me to lie down with him.

Dr. Moon: *sighs* Ok, I know what's the problem. Come with and let me examine you on the bed.

goldlotus:  :-O Really doc? *fainted*

@goldlotus, don't know what came to me but I remembered your fanart. Hope I gave justice to it. ;))

Guest Caecilia_12

farbarri

said: this is a timeline about how i started falling in love with joowon:

2pm - Chansung - L7CS - Joowon - Gaksital - 1N2D - WinWin - and others..

seriously, when i watch Joowon in 1N2D, i can easily see how he could win Best Actor for Gaksital. his character is so different than who he really is in real life. thank God i watched Gaksital first, then only discovered 1N2D. otherwise, my mind would be so messed up if i watched the two together!

and when i watch WinWin when he was a guest, it made me fall so much in love with him. WHY? because he is the most sincere, honest, gentle, loving, caring person i've ever met. the way he talks about LOVE is amazing. he even said "

kissing someone is a holy thing

". who the heck in the world says that? it shows just how much he values LOVE, and really means it when he gets to spend his time with the loved ones. JOOWON, WE LOVE YOU~ 

@Caecilia_12, I'm really glad you "found" Cutie again my dear. And if I ever kick you, it will be towards Cutie. :D As always, I find it heart-warming to read how a fan of Cutie became his fan. Thank you for seeing Cutie as he is and loving him as he is. Yup, this "Cutie Fever" had taken hold of us and its something that we don't want to let go of.. instead we cling to it. LOL.

Well, I'm glad that 7LCS had brought you to Cutie, though I'd say, it became a bit of challenge for me. kekekeke. Let's just be with him and support him eh. And I really hope that he will take the Green Scalpel drama, it would be real nice to see him in a different role.

Guest padme

dear @coolreborn Doctor Moon have a big list of patients   :D:D:D   I have some back pain =/ so Doctor Moon can be my chiropractic doc becouse with all the moves he made in 1N2D I think he have the talent LOL

Cutie just tweeted. And Cutie, I wish I can decipher Google moaty translator to know what you're saying... I know you went to see your hyung's movie premiere, but what's Real Madrid got to do with it?

주원 @Moonjunwon 6m
Giung release today inviting the film "Covert greatness" You're here to see Real Madrid as it is interesting ~ ^ ^ ~ ~ ~ ~ He checked giung hyong suffer much look ^ ^ Goodnight ^ ^

Guest padme

Mabe he is talking about his hyung park ki woong movie :-?  ahhh google translate u_u  Thanks @latteholic ^^

my bromance gaksital duo <3

I think Many of us had the similar path in becoming cutie's fan

at first no notice him then after a certain drama then stArt to like him and search online and then know him more and love him more

Hope that many more will be like us came to know cutie and love him and his acting

Btw, I just remember something from his Win Win interview, didn't Kim Seung Woo said that Cutie has a cute way of writing text? I'm thinking that he's doing the same thing here, with hyung becoming hyong, etc, and maybe that threw Google Translator off.. :D

@padme aww at least they got to see each other before PKW goes to do his military service... 

coolreborn said: mrdimples said: daydreamsindecember said:

mrdimples

wrote:

»

Need

@daydreamsindecember

to write the "Human Smell" in Hangul. Can I ask the Hangul words you wrote and bracket "actor with a heart" is that equivalent of actor with a human smell? If possible, I want to capture Cutie's original phrase. The Chinese translation goes like "具有人情味" which is very close to Hangul I guess but English comes nowhere close.

latteholic said: Cutie just tweeted. And Cutie, I wish I can decipher Google moaty translator to know what you're saying... I know you went to see your hyung's movie premiere, but what's Real Madrid got to do with it?

주원 @Moonjunwon 6m
Giung release today inviting the film "Covert greatness" You're here to see Real Madrid as it is interesting ~ ^ ^ ~ ~ ~ ~ He checked giung hyong suffer much look ^ ^ Goodnight ^ ^

Caecilia_12 said:

farbarri

said: this is a timeline about how i started falling in love with joowon:

2pm - Chansung - L7CS - Joowon - Gaksital - 1N2D - WinWin - and others..

seriously, when i watch Joowon in 1N2D, i can easily see how he could win Best Actor for Gaksital. his character is so different than who he really is in real life. thank God i watched Gaksital first, then only discovered 1N2D. otherwise, my mind would be so messed up if i watched the two together!

and when i watch WinWin when he was a guest, it made me fall so much in love with him. WHY? because he is the most sincere, honest, gentle, loving, caring person i've ever met. the way he talks about LOVE is amazing. he even said "

kissing someone is a holy thing

". who the heck in the world says that? it shows just how much he values LOVE, and really means it when he gets to spend his time with the loved ones. JOOWON, WE LOVE YOU~ 

mrdimples said: New Proposal: 2nd Fanart for Photo Album

This is optional. I was thinking if we should make another fanart just in case @manyearsago have some space or the back of the album to fill up.  Or we could save it for future use.

SAMPLE ONLY:

heartmontagesample_zps01ebe455.jpg
Taking this idea of a Heart Shape(don't use my montage of Joo Won, it's badly done. this is just a visual sample),  we can replace these words and fill the border with the words "LOVE" in various languages. Then, the caption would be "Many languages, One Love- Joo Won"

Honestly, I have no capability nor the know how if this can be done, just thinking aloud. Any volunteers?