Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

mrdimples said: I am reading baidu translations of Joo Won's birthday party, the one which someone(sorry I forgot and am totally lost) post the pics of the stage. 
Apparently, he broke down and cried. Quite a lot. And it was over some ugly incident that broke out in his fan cafe website. Does anyone know what happen? It wasn't clear from the translations.

mrdimples said: I am reading baidu translations of Joo Won's birthday party, the one which someone(sorry I forgot and am totally lost) post the pics of the stage. 
Apparently, he broke down and cried. Quite a lot. And it was over some ugly incident that broke out in his fan cafe website. Does anyone know what happen? It wasn't clear from the translations.

Guest sunshine4ever

@stearly, the pics you just posted come from another interview? Awww..he looks tired and I like his looks there. Thank you. :) I think he's running out of clothes because he's been on too many pictures, hahahaha. What will he wear next? Anyway, I have to agree with everyone that his hair is getting messier.  *sweats*

@sunshine4ever said: @stearly, the pics you just posted come from another interview? Awww..he looks tired and I like his looks there. Thank you. :) I think he's running out of clothes because he's been on too many pictures, hahahaha. What will he wear next? Anyway, I have to agree with everyone that his hair is getting messier.  *sweats*

@mrdimples: Yes dear, I've noticed it. I think @mojobobo seen it too but since she said she is in the garden now :-@ she's ignoring it, boooh. LOL.
I've been wondering where you are, busy much with work?

And what did those fans at his fan cafe did? Aish... I can just imagine what, knowing how fights will broke out when one get pretty much possessive with one's idol. Glad it's not like that here. Keep the peace guys, we can pretty much share our Joo Won, hehehehe. Lots of body parts to share. :)) But I'm pretty much curious what did those guys did. If you know what happened, please let us know, at least we will be informed on what our Joo Won doesn't want. Don't want to upset the man, an angry Joo Won is interesting to see, but a crying Joo Won... noona coolreborn will not forgive you. Poor baby boy.

coolreborn said: @mrdimples: Yes dear, I've noticed it. I think @mojobobo seen it too but since she said she is in the garden now :-@ she's ignoring it, boooh. LOL.

And what did those fans at his fan cafe did? Aish... I can just imagine what, knowing how fights will broke out when one get pretty much possessive with one's idol. Glad it's not like that here. Keep the peace guys, we can pretty much share our Joo Won, hehehehe. Lots of body parts to share. :)) But I'm pretty much curious what did those guys did. If you know what happened, please let us know, at least we will be informed on what our Joo Won doesn't want. Don't want to upset the man, an angry Joo Won is interesting to see, but a crying Joo Won... noona coolreborn will not forgive you. Poor baby boy.

102 pages. I really want to thank you guys for posting in here and making my (our) dream of 100 pages before Joo Won's Birthday come true. My first post here was on page 11, dated Aug 7, 2012. Was wondering why his thread was so inactive. But now, it was brimming with life. Thanks to you guys. In more than a month, it went from page 11 to page 102 :(( :(( :((  I am so glad.

Here a kiss for each one of you *just think of it as if it came from our Joo Won ;) *
:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

mrdimples said: coolreborn said: @mrdimples: Yes dear, I've noticed it. I think @mojobobo seen it too but since she said she is in the garden now :-@ she's ignoring it, boooh. LOL.

Guest kokobeanz

Deer LAWD >.< I HATE HIS NEW HAIR!!!! its like a fracking mop is on his scalp... and i just wanna shave it off! D:< LKT hairstyle suited him so much ~ he was so fracking sexy... like lots of korean actors have really high hairlines but... Joo Won's is just PERFECT~~~ and jesus.... I WANT him to have LKT hairstyle or even fracking GAKSITAL hairstyle T_T
*cough*
wow @_@ i went on a rage train LOL~~should i PS more or re-watch (haven't watched it for 5 years) flowers for my life?