Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@  ctfrsgp  Thank you very much for the sohu link.  This is the hairstyle I like.  That suits JW so much.   Poor Joo Won, he just looks so exhausted in

his recent photos.  Noona really wants JW to take a bit of rest.  HOORAY !!  We have reached page 100.

@manyearsago Tatz my fav JW hairstyle too :x

kokobeanz said:

Its probably a limited edition version T__T one that we won't get to buy~ cuz either its limited to stores or YESASIA won't have it ._.

If mine will be successfully delivered... I will let you guys know. If its the limited edition then, it will not have those pics. Well, I hope it's the same though. Dang if its not.

@coolreborn @mojobobo @mrdimples @stearly @kokobeanz I'm going to order my copy now :x

WOW 101!!!I missed all the fun, yeah? 
Random ramblings.....
- what's all this about bear and fox? I think when he says bear, he meant teddy bear and not grizzly bear? Maybe he likes bear because she will not be afraid of bees?
- @coolreborn about that pic..........Ahem......do you realise that the fabric is kind of worn out at a particular area? Must have stretched too much. 
- about his hair now. It started fine but I guess it depends on how they style it for the interview or photo taking. It looks messier and messier and he looks tired from all these interviews. This is a photo of him much earlier. The hair is similar but looks much better. 
23b60b3b5bb5c9eabfbdb965d539b6003bf3b393

I am reading baidu translations of Joo Won's birthday party, the one which someone(sorry I forgot and am totally lost) post the pics of the stage. 
Apparently, he broke down and cried. Quite a lot. And it was over some ugly incident that broke out in his fan cafe website. Does anyone know what happen? It wasn't clear from the translations.

mrdimples said: I am reading baidu translations of Joo Won's birthday party, the one which someone(sorry I forgot and am totally lost) post the pics of the stage. 
Apparently, he broke down and cried. Quite a lot. And it was over some ugly incident that broke out in his fan cafe website. Does anyone know what happen? It wasn't clear from the translations.