Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Cactus......scrubbing????? scratch an itch?????  tree stump?????  moaters????

:-?? :-?? :-?? #:-S......i think i have to start reading all ur post.....so that i may understand whats behind this cactus....

:-? :-?

To help u new recruits cut down the load of homework u hav to catch up, u can start fr posts since middle of last year :))

This bear's staring at me strangely for sometime now... *glaring at bear*

YAH! whaddya lookin' at?? Never seen a penguin before??

Eeerrhhh... pororo, maybe Teddy has never seen a panda in a penguin suit :)) :)) maybe ya shld put on more concealer cream to hide those panda eyes. :D

crazyoverkdrama said:

ctfrsgp wrote:

To help u new recruits cut down the load of homework u hav to catch up, u can start fr posts since middle of last year

Awww... Middle of last year?? Really? That's alot of homework! My eyes can't get any wider that it already is!

agree with you thats a long way to read......just tell her @ctfrsgp  and @crazyoverkdrama....by the way welcome @silhouettes90 i know u will like this thread ;);)

Oopss.. Ive forgotten we spazzed so much tat this thread had grew fr a single digit to now nearly 800 pages since middle last yr :P

I myself do not really know exactly why cactus was chosen as the tree stump and watz itz actual use by the Moaties since no one has explicitly explained... so everyone jus has to use his/her imagination and interpretation :P:D:))

moonandhearts said:

ctfrsgp

wrote:

»

Good morning, my dear Soompiers!

Time for breakfast... gotta feed our maknae bunny again...

*sob* Todayz the start of the last ep of 1N2D with Kim Papa and Bird PD

:((

whoz gonna prepare the buckets and kleenex... my piggy bank is alrdy injured aft tat grocery shopping trip for Junnie's food las night

:P

I think we should have a new trip today. But the last episode have been finished

fairly strangely… they was playing with staffs and suddenly – bam! – the end.

That’s why I am not sure. But it was a day already and I don’t think they could

have enough adventures for a whole new episode.

My guess is they do not want it to look like there itz an end with this last trip of Bird PD+KSW, and a new start with the next trip of the new joinees.

Junnie did narration for a docmentary "Memories of the Map" in Mar 2012.

Maybe boring to watch without any understanding of the contents but nice to jus listen to Cutie' talking voice for 2 hrs :x

Preview vids where you can see Junnie:

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDgyMTU4ODk2.html?x

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDgyMTYwMDM2.html?x

The documentary vids:

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDg1OTIzMzk2.html

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDg1OTY0ODk2.html?x

-edit-

It wld be wonder if we hav an audio version of the narration to listen to esp at night... like Junnie telling us a bed-time story :D

Screenshot_2013-03-24-14-35-06-1_zps431e6726.jpg

Screenshot_2013-03-24-14-32-16-1_zps4fcf175c.jpg

Screenshot_2013-03-24-14-32-18-1_zps00b4bde6.jpg

Screenshot_2013-03-24-14-29-19-1_zps13f4861e.jpg

Hullo dearies!!!

So many BTS pics. Yay!!! Now why did they only show it now when the drama is about to end. Sometimes I think MBCile asked the fans club not to show so much fancam BTS, I don't know why but its a feeling. Now that the drama is ending, they are showing lots. Oh well, better late than never. And yeah, what's with the wrinkly pants, our bubble butt deserves much better!

Thank you guys for posting the BTS pics!!!