Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

11 hours ago, kireeti2 said:

What?! No! I personally feel that your fan fictions have every element of dramas except cliches. I mean even in the interaction between the Naeil and Cha Yoo JIn, I felt like they were having interacting according to their character and never felt like that it was forced or they were acting in an obvious way. Case in point: Naeil's romantic thoughts out of nowhere, these scenes in the fics never fails to crack a smile on me.

By the way, I didn't get around to responding to this earlier, but given that these moments make you laugh, here's another quick exchange from the same scene as my teaser for the next Seolleim in Salzburg fic.

Spoiler

I’m unable to resist the urge to break out into slow applause, each clap echoing through the empty space around us. As Nae Il looks back over her shoulder at me, dipping her head in a slight bow, I smile fondly down at her. “How are you feeling now? Did that help at all?”

She nods. “It was freaky at first, but once I got into the music, I started to forget where I was.” I return her nod with one of my own, content in having made my point, but find myself stiffening in surprise when she then adds, “But you know what would be even better?”

I shake my head, swallowing compulsively to dislodge the sudden lump in my throat. A staff worker or one of the orchestra members could walk in at any moment, and if Nae Il wants a kiss now, then-

“If you would do the Schumann with me as well.”

lol - Looks like Nae Il tricked Yoo Jin this time :lol:

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, kittyna said:

I shake my head, swallowing compulsively to dislodge the sudden lump in my throat. A staff worker or one of the orchestra members could walk in at any moment, and if Nae Il wants a kiss now, then-

“If you would do the Schumann with me as well.”

It took me a while to understand this part. So, here is my interpretation, like, Cha Yoo-Jin misread Naeil's cue, and misunderstood that she wants to have kiss but in reality she wants to play a romantic music with him, I did search for "Schumann" on google and got a result that he was a famously known for composing romantic music. I guess, Naeil is not so predictable after all :lol:

1 hour ago, kittyna said:

Is this the sort of objectification/body shaming I'm used to seeing, or is weight gain something that's spoken about positively among guys (and I'm just not aware of it because I'm a girl)?

I think the body shaming is sort of similar for guys also, like if a guy is too thin he is perceived to be weak and often bullied or made fun of and if a guy is too fat he is often body shamed or a lot of fat jokes are cracked on him. But none of it is seen as a hindrance to get a partner of their choice.But, in case of women, if a woman is too thin, she is often reminded that guys will be not interested in her because she is not curvy enough and if she is too fat, then she'll stay single for her life, case in point : Monica character from friends, where she was ignored when she was fat in her high school and was only able to date when she got thin and got so called acceptable body ratio for men to be attracted towards her

• Like 2

press Conference photo shoot

It interesting to see that these photo shoots are sort of metaphor of their characters. Like, I sort of felt like Joo won was more close with Kim Hee Seon and while he sort of ignored Lee Da In, in other words its like Park Jin Gyeom only interested and has warmth feeling towards his mom and is playing hard to get for Kim Do-Yeon, like her character has crush on Park Jin Gyeom, so the awkward photo between Joo won and Lee Da-In makes sense :tongue:

• Like 3

Joo Won revealed to have received 50 drama offers after military discharge

Director Baek Soo Chan of SBS' upcoming drama 'Alice' expressed his high expectations for working with actor Joo Won. A showcase for SBS' new Friday-Saturday drama 'Alice' (written by Kim Kyu Won, Kang Chul Kyu and Kim Ga Young, directed by Baek Soo Chan) was held online on the afternoon of August 25 with actors Kim Hee Sun, Joo Won, Kwak Si Yang, Lee Da In and director Baek Soo Chan. On the same day, director Baek Soo Chan revealed that, "Isn't this Joo Won's first work after he was discharged from the military? I think I'm a lucky guy. When he was discharged from the military, he received a total of about 50 drama offers, and I'm honored to be his choice among them." He added, "The Joo Won I met was a very serious person. I took notes and talkedto Joo Won since the first meeting. I promised him that I'd make him look very cool, cute, and sad." 'Alice' is a sci-fi drama about a magical time-traveling of a woman who resembles her dead mother and a man who loses his emotions. Actress Kim Hee Sun plays Park Sun Young, whose face resembles a genius physicist. Joo Won plays Park Jin Kyeom, a congenital insensitive detective. Alice will premiere at 10 PM KST on August 28.

joo-won-revealed-to-have-received-50-drama-offers-after-military-discharge-4.jpg

https://starbiz.net/k-biz/k-drama/joo-won-revealed-received-50-drama-offers/amp?__twitter_impression=true

• Like 4

3 hours ago, mystylee33 said:

Joo Won plays Park Jin Kyeom, a congenital insensitive detective.

It sort of making me draw similarities from "Stranger Drama" male lead character, since the male lead character was also insensitive and really doesn't sympathize with anyone including his mom and dad, but thankful Park Jin-Gyeom has the detective has a father figure and his wife as a mom.

3 hours ago, mystylee33 said:

director Baek Soo Chan revealed that, "Isn't this Joo Won's first work after he was discharged from the military? I think I'm a lucky guy. When he was discharged from the military, he received a total of about 50 drama offers, and I'm honored to be his choice among them." He added, "The Joo Won I met was a very serious person

Yeah- it was something every director he worked with said about him, and we saw it in "1 night 2 days" show where even took notes of "Orange caramel" girl group choreography to perform their dance flawlessly :tongue:

• Like 4

10 hours ago, kireeti2 said:

I did search for "Schumann" on google and got a result that he was a famously known for composing romantic music. I guess, Naeil is not so predictable after all

Schumann was a "Romantic" composer, which is somehow different from "romantic" (welcome to the English language, where even whether we choose to capitalize words can change their meanings :P), but I see your point.

Actually, though, there's a whole ton more than that going on, at least in terms of Seolleim in Salzburg (spoilers for previous installments below):

Spoiler

Rather than other K-dramas, I draw a lot of my inspiration for Seolleim in Salzburg from the lives of several composers of classical music.

1. Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart and his father, Leopold Mozart

You will see this more in how I write Cha Yoo Jin as an individual, but also in his relationship with his father. Wolfgang was the son of a musician (Leopold), and at a very young age - almost straight out of infancy - he showed a huge talent for learning, playing, and composing music. He's also one of the composers that historians now agree had absolute perfect pitch (like Yoo Jin).

What matters most for our purposes, though, is that a significant generation gap developed in the Mozart family. Leopold's career was built at a time when what mattered most for a musician was whether they could find steady employment working for a wealthy/aristocratic patron, so he started to push his son to perform publicly all across Europe from an early age. That might have been fine as it was, but he got so used to micro-managing his son's childhood education and musical career that he also struggled with finally letting go once Wolfgang grew up and wanted to forge a path of his own as a free artist.

2. Robert and Clara Schumann

This one's the big one for Seolleim in Salzburg, with my mentioning either one or both Schumanns in most of the stories so far. Mostly, it's because there are some really close parallels between the Schumanns and Yoo Jin/Nae Il: both are couples who fell in love with each other through a shared love of music (specifically piano), and - unfortunately - both are couples where the guy (i.e. Robert and Yoo Jin, respectively) suffer from mental illness. In Yoo Jin's case, it's PTSD (which makes him vulnerable to developing anxiety or depression), and for Robert...hard to tell from 19th century records, but many music historians argue that a modern psychologist would diagnose him with bipolar disorder (and possibly social anxiety disorder as well). 

In both cases, then, the guy (Robert or Yoo Jin) looks towards the girl (Clara or Nae Il) for his main emotional/moral support; and both women deliver, becoming the biggest advocates, defenders, and promoters of their partners.

10 hours ago, kireeti2 said:

I think the body shaming is sort of similar for guys also, like if a guy is too thin he is perceived to be weak and often bullied or made fun of and if a guy is too fat he is often body shamed or a lot of fat jokes are cracked on him.

I do get the sense that a lot of guys feel social pressure to be more built or muscular, but I don't know if that comes more from other guys or from girls.

1 hour ago, kireeti2 said:

Yeah- it was something every director he worked with said about him, and we saw it in "1 night 2 days" show where even took notes of "Orange caramel" girl group choreography to perform their dance flawlessly :tongue:

I remember JW saying during one of his Happy Together appearances (although I can't recall which one off the top of my head) that even when he was the understudy for Spring Awakening way back when he first started out, he would try to watch the main actor's performance many times and take notes in a journal to develop his own interpretation of the character.

A few more miscellaneous Alice updates:

JW's response to all the congratulatory gifts sent in by fans

JW being the cutie emotional dongsaeng he's always been - Geez, I guess some things just never change :P 

JW and Kim Hee Sun recently did an interview promoting Alice

JW fooling around with a face-aging app on TikTok - Again, why is he still such a little kid at times?

• Like 4

2 hours ago, kittyna said:

JW being the cutie emotional dongsaeng he's always been - Geez, I guess some things just never change :P 

And the comment of the fan account is also hilarious, like she/he wants to put the 6 feet tall baby in her pocket and take home:joy:

JW fooling around with a face-aging app on TikTok - Again, why is he still such a little kid at times?

I think he is just like Nayeon, fake  Maknae!  :joy:

but I don't know if that comes more from other guys or from girls.

It's mostly guys and girls who are influenced by the ads of the Product which help in building muscular body like protein shake to body building machines, so technically pressure comes from corporate house who have stake in the business of body building. Like, one can always build his/her body out his/her interest, but just to impress someone is like low bar

Schumann was a "Romantic" composer, which is somehow different from "romantic" (welcome to the English language, where even whether we choose to capitalize words can change their meanings :P), but I see your point.

I thinks it is more like music come English language, like, sometimes I feel like classic music as its own English language, like, while watching Naeil's Cantabile I heard the word "Score" numerous times,at first I thought it was some sort marks or grading thing but it turns out it has to with music notes. So, yeah in this day and age only Classical things are following traditional rules like you have mentioned above, most of the Millennials and Generation Z don't often follow these traditional rules.

Spoiler

Rather than other K-dramas, I draw a lot of my inspiration for Seolleim in Salzburg from the lives of several composers of classical music.

1. Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart and his father, Leopold Mozart

You will see this more in how I write Cha Yoo Jin as an individual, but also in his relationship with his father. Wolfgang was the son of a musician (Leopold), and at a very young age - almost straight out of infancy - he showed a huge talent for learning, playing, and composing music. He's also one of the composers that historians now agree had absolute perfect pitch (like Yoo Jin).

What matters most for our purposes, though, is that a significant generation gap developed in the Mozart family. Leopold's career was built at a time when what mattered most for a musician was whether they could find steady employment working for a wealthy/aristocratic patron, so he started to push his son to perform publicly all across Europe from an early age. That might have been fine as it was, but he got so used to micro-managing his son's childhood education and musical career that he also struggled with finally letting go once Wolfgang grew up and wanted to forge a path of his own as a free artist.

2. Robert and Clara Schumann

This one's the big one for Seolleim in Salzburg, with my mentioning either one or both Schumanns in most of the stories so far. Mostly, it's because there are some really close parallels between the Schumanns and Yoo Jin/Nae Il: both are couples who fell in love with each other through a shared love of music (specifically piano), and - unfortunately - both are couples where the guy (i.e. Robert and Yoo Jin, respectively) suffer from mental illness. In Yoo Jin's case, it's PTSD (which makes him vulnerable to developing anxiety or depression), and for Robert...hard to tell from 19th century records, but many music historians argue that a modern psychologist would diagnose him with bipolar disorder (and possibly social anxiety disorder as well). 

In both cases, then, the guy (Robert or Yoo Jin) looks towards the girl (Clara or Nae Il) for his main emotional/moral support; and both women deliver, becoming the biggest advocates, defenders, and promoters of their partners.

Oh, interesting, I never knew Classical musicians had such an exciting come traumatic life. Like, I thought they had an easy life given that they were patronage by Kings/Lords and most of the development of the classical music in Europe started during Renaissance period which was the most stable period of Europe:hushed:

• Like 3

I think he is just like Nayeon, fake manake!

"Manake"? Sorry, I don't know this word - do you mind explaining?

It's mostly guys and girls who are influenced by the ads of the Product which help in building muscular body like protein shake to body building machines, so technically pressure comes from corporate house who have stake in the business of body building.

I see. I do remember once just hanging out and doing my own thing when the group of guys next to me started all chatting with each other about their workouts, protein shakes/supplements, what they thought was or wasn't muscular enough, etc. And I definitely get the sense that JW feels that pressure, too.

Oh, interesting, I never knew Classical musicians had such an exciting come traumatic life. Like, I thought they had an easy life given that they were patronage by Kings/Lords and most of the development of the classical music in Europe started during Renaissance period which was the most stable period of Europe

You should check out the 19th century (i.e. the 1800s), then - many artists' lives were quite colourful back then ;) 

By the way, this is really random, but it just came to my attention this morning that today is apparently International Dog Day. Now I don't have dogs personally (and am actually rather skittish around them in real life), but just to sort-of mark the occasion: If you were to imagine JW's drama characters as dogs, what kinds/breeds do you think they'd be, and why?

(I already did this once for animals more generically a long time ago, but I'm focusing specifically on dogs at this point.)

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, kittyna said:

Manake"? Sorry, I don't know this word - do you mind explaining?

Sorry, it's "Maknae":sweat_smile:

37 minutes ago, kittyna said:

the 19th century (i.e. the 1800s

Huh! Really?! I thought 19th century starts from 1900:tounge_wink: Thanks for the heads-up, otherwise I would have ended up learning about musicians from 20th century i.e 1900:lol:

40 minutes ago, kittyna said:

If you were to imagine JW's drama characters as dogs, what kinds/breeds do you think they'd be, and why?

Yeah- it sounded like we have done this activity before, but when you mentioned we did include other animals as well and not just confined to dogs, but we ended up choosing Golden retriever and Germany Shepard for park si-on and Hawng Tae Hee characters, so we can eliminate them

Lee Kang-To- Is more like wild dog breed sort of unpredictable and difficult to tame

Park Jin Gyeom - "Karakachan" dog breed, like him this dog is sort of shows no emotion and also physically strong

Gyun Woo - Sheepdog breed, I think these dog breeds have similarities with his character like keeping things in order and known for their intelligence

Gu Ma Jun- Hound breed, costly to maintain and have a taste for fancy things only

Cha Yoo Jin - Husky

Han Gil Ro -  Poodle

Kim Tae Hyun - German Shepherd

53 minutes ago, kittyna said:

And I definitely get the sense that JW feels that pressure, too.

It's just a phase for Joo won, like any other young actor in his 30's he is also expected to keep up with trend and trend is to have abs and muscular body. When he hits his late 30's I sure he'll not feel that much pressure, rather he'll try to excel in acting and take roles which are more meaningful and impactful for his career and also I feel like when he finds his love of his life(in plane words his girlfriend/wife) he'll probably take decision based on how it's going to impact his relationship. Right now his decisions are based on popular culture and fans

• Like 3

5 hours ago, kireeti2 said:

Why?! They are so adorable :confused: But, I understand, few people think reptiles as adorable pets :sweat_smile: and I am scared of them

I don't have anything against dogs, don't worry - I know the vast majority are friendly :) It's just that I startle really easily, so even if it's just trying to play, having a dog just dart out of nowhere and run up towards me is terrifying. So if, say, a dog owner lets me take my time to get used to it being around, I'm totally fine - but first meetings still get awkward. :P 

6 hours ago, kireeti2 said:

but we ended up choosing Golden retriever and Germany Shepard for park si-on and Hawng Tae Hee characters, so we can eliminate them

It was actually Han Gil Ro and Hwang Tae Hui, but fair enough - I can see the golden retriever working for Park Si On, too (even though that's not my final answer).

6 hours ago, kireeti2 said:

Cha Yoo Jin - Husky

Most of your answers, I understood quite well, but I was definitely surprised at this one. I dunno, maybe it's just that my impression of huskies is that they're really energetic and outgoing and Cha Yoo Jin...isn't :P But I also don't know much about dogs to begin with, so that might just be my misunderstanding.

And now, here are my choices. Once again, I do want to point out that I don't know much about dog breeds and their temperaments, so this is really just based on what I've found so far via Google.

1. Gu Ma Jun - Chow chow (generally standoffish and aloof, can be aggressive if not socialized properly, but will be a silently loyal companion to those it likes)

2. Hwang Tae Hui - German shepherd (tried to think of an alternative, but genuinely couldn't - the combination of hardworking, loyal, and protective traits just match Tae Hui really well)

3. Lee Kang To - Karelian Bear Dog (tough and loyal to its owner, but also fearless and aggressive - it was originally bred to hunt large predatory animals like bears and wolves)

4. Han Gil Ro - Pomeranian (curious and playful, something of a big dog personality inside a small dog's body - in other words, it thinks it can take on far larger opponents than it's actually capable of)

5. Park Si On - Newfoundland (a gentle giant that's particularly good with kids, and that would stop at nothing to rescue swimmers and boaters in distress)

6. Cha Yoo Jin - Akita (regal, elegant, and loyal, but also independently stubborn and wary of strangers - some people describe its temperament as "cat-like" - and can become territorial)

7. Kim Tae Hyun - Boxer (generally friendly and sociable, but very loyal to and protective of its family)

8. Gyun Woo - Pekingese (a cheap shot, I know, because of his actual pet dog - but there are similarities in terms of a regal/aristocratic bearing, a generally stay-home nature, and intelligence combined with a strong stubborn streak)

9. Park Jin Gyeom - Doberman pinscher (stereotyped as being violent or aggressive, but actually more mild-mannered and quietly observant unless it or its owners are threatened)

Okay, some of these were tough - especially those of JW's drama characters who are either really introverted (since most dogs aren't :P) or have more...let's just say, cat-like personalities. Namely: Gu Ma Jun and Cha Yoo Jin. So if those two don't go well, my apologies.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, kittyna said:

that they're really energetic and outgoing and Cha Yoo Jin...isn't

I have chosen husky for their calm demeanor, just like Cha Yoo Jin and coming to outgoing thing, every dogs has this trait, like they constantly want to explore and make friends, that's why humans were able to domestic them in the first place :tongue:

44 minutes ago, kittyna said:

I don't have anything against dogs, don't worry - I know the vast majority are friendly :) It's just that I startle really easily, so even if it's just trying to play, having a dog just dart out of nowhere and run up towards me is terrifying. So if, say, a dog owner lets me take my time to get used to it being around, I'm totally fine - but first meetings still get awkward.

I see :smile:

• Like 2

Well, here's a fun idea for an Alice promo: Kim Hee Sun interviews her own character, Yoon Tae Yi.

As for other updates, we have a ton of new pics!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEazRXZARWm/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEbeRb3p11N/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEbj_1Kpvw4/

So, realistically, I probably can't watch the drama in "real time" with you guys (time zone differences, a busy work schedule, etc.). But don't mind me - if you want to talk about what you've watched here, go ahead. Just remember to use the "hidden content" for spoilers.

(Personally, I actually don't mind spoilers, or knowing the story of a drama before watching it - but that's just me :P. Out of respect for other viewers, please do use "hidden content".)

• Like 3

4 hours ago, kittyna said:

Well, here's a fun idea for an Alice promo: Kim Hee Sun interviews her own character, Yoon Tae Yi.

As for other updates, we have a ton of new pics!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEazRXZARWm/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEbeRb3p11N/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEbj_1Kpvw4/

So, realistically, I probably can't watch the drama in "real time" with you guys (time zone differences, a busy work schedule, etc.). But don't mind me - if you want to talk about what you've watched here, go ahead. Just remember to use the "hidden content" for spoilers.

(Personally, I actually don't mind spoilers, or knowing the story of a drama before watching it - but that's just me :P. Out of respect for other viewers, please do use "hidden content".)

Where are people watching Alice from? I am just wondering. :P I'm not even sure these days where to watch K-Dramas besides Viki, Kocowa & Netflix. I miss DramaFever.

I'm not sure how long it will take to watch it with subs. :tears: Hopefully Kocowa will post both episodes on Sunday with English subtitles.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, tokkimoon said:

Where are people watching Alice from? I am just wondering. :P I'm not even sure these days where to watch K-Dramas besides Viki, Kocowa & Netflix. I miss DramaFever.

Spoiler

you can watch it on dramacool and the episodes are subbed within 24 hours of the release of episode.

So, I have just completed watching of Alice first episode and as a fan I am impressed and satisfied with it

I am impressed with the following things

1) Relationship between Park Sun-Young and Yoon Mi-Hyeok was convincing and Kwak Si-Yang did a pretty decent job with his acting, even though his screen time was less than the rest of the character, I was impressed by his display of emotions when Park Sun-Young left him and decided to leave without her

2) Kim Hee-Seon did a excellent job as Park Sun-Young her acting was fluid and convincing at the same time , but I liked her character more when she was a badass time traveler :blush:

3)Coming to Joo won's acting, now I understand why director asked him play as a teenager, it would have been tough for the child actor to play it and on top of that the character demands physical build for few scenes, and  it would have been an  nightmare for the casting department to find a child actor with the above requirements

4) Lee Da In's character is some what predictable, like, a typical K-drama girl who has crush on male lead and fails to express her feelings.

5) Episode progresses fluidly and lucidly, like, I felt that there was no drag whatsoever and no unnecessary scenes, like every scene has its own part to play in the story

Now coming to neutral assessment

1) First of all, because there was no subs I might have failed to grasp nuance of few scenes, but it felt like that there were lot of things which was to be explained and again, it's maybe because of no subs, I might have failed to understand the context of few scenes, especially the time travel background.

2) I think the fast ward thing was abused a lot by the editing team, like in less than 10 minutes we see progression of the Joo Won's characters from childhood to adulthood and the school incident which was made to be a big deal in the trailer was not such a big deal after all.

Overall the drama seem to be decent, but it might be hard to get decent ratings, since the first episode had ration of 6% in Seoul and 5% for whole of Korea. And also, it is too early to call whether the drama will do well or not, I think we will know it over the next couple weeks, fingers crossed :hwaiting:

• Like 4

Okay, after watching the episode one with subs it makes lot of sense and makes the drama much more intriguing.

First of all, without the subs it was hard for me to judge the acting of the cast and especially Joo won's character, now that I have re-watched the episode with subs, I have just blown away by the acting of joo won, Kim Hee-seon amd Kwak Si-Yang. Like, I have already said about relationship between Kim Hee-Seon and Kwak Si-Yang was convincing and not at felt like forced. And the scenes between Park Jin-Gyeom and Kim Do Yeon was fun to watch and their dysfunctional relationship never fails to crack a smile. And the scene in the rest room showed the badass nature of Park Jin-Gyeom, I guess he takes after his mom :blush: and also I think drama has potential to reach rating above 10% if it keeps the same pace and does not drag the story. :hwaiting:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, kireeti2 said:

Okay, after watching the episode one with subs it makes lot of sense and makes the drama much more intriguing.

First of all, without the subs it was hard for me to judge the acting of the cast and especially Joo won's character, now that I have re-watched the episode with subs, I have just blown away by the acting of joo won, Kim Hee-seon amd Kwak Si-Yang. Like, I have already said about relationship between Kim Hee-Seon and Kwak Si-Yang was convincing and not at felt like forced. And the scenes between Park Jin-Gyeom and Kim Do Yeon was fun to watch and their dysfunctional relationship never fails to crack a smile. And the scene in the rest room showed the badass nature of Park Jin-Gyeom, I guess he takes after his mom :blush: and also I think drama has potential to reach rating above 10% if it keeps the same pace and does not drag the story. :hwaiting:

I finally got to see Alice on Kocowa now. They subbed it by the time I got home from work tonight. Okay, so... Joo Won, his acting is phenomenal as usual. I was impressed with his "empty-like" facial expressions during scenes of him interacting with people.  That face is MOOD, ANYTIME, ALL THE TIME. Hahaha. The bar scene was too cute with Do Yeon. Imagine actual real life Joo Won having a conversation like that? Lol. :P He would be so bashful and shy. I wonder how many times they filmed that scene without them both laughing, lol. This show is going to definitely keep my attention span! So excited! Although I gotta admit, I chuckled a bit at the scenes of him in high school, hahahaha. Clearly.. he is a grown adult, hahahaha. But like you said earlier, I'm glad they chose him to play high school him rather than someone else. That shower scene, yowza. Joo Won has worked so hard with his exercise regime. It shows! Anyways..... too good. I hope it will get good ratings as well! :D I'm very confused with what's going on, but I like things that are a puzzle that comes together later, lol.

gIKA132.gif

jVYnaCB.gif

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, tokkimoon said:

The bar scene was too cute with Do Yeon

Not only bar scene, the interrogation scene was also funny, like, Jin Gyeom was not able to understand the difference between "Him throwing girl off the roof, or the girl jumping off the roof", his honest replies just baffled the detective like he was not even defending himself and just answering the questions honestly, this scene reminded me of Park Si-On. :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2