Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest Mishiellie

@mrdimples 
I looked at Baidu Tieba and there are 2 method of registration and log in
If you registered using email.. u should click on regular log in (#1) where you enter your email or username and password...
 you only choose mobile log in if you registered with mobile
QQ622A56FE20130407175025_zps68bd0b72.jpg

If you run into the mobile number problem again.. Please scr cap and I'll take a look!!!!

Guest Mishiellie

@mrdimple 
and to reply in baidu.. you need to click "like" for the person's baidu to become a member... if you are not a member they ask you to type in code before posting.. and if you are below I think level 3 in the JW's baidu you have to type in code before commenting too
I know for TVXQ baidu. you can't comment or post at all if you are under level 4
I don't know if this helpsss =S

Guest Mishiellie

I need to go order my mama a cake~~ its her bday next week!!!! o yaaaa
if only she is into Wonnie..... then I'll know exactly what to get her  =)) ;)

Guest Mishiellie

tumblr_mkwd17PJaP1qjq5eno1_400_zps9edbdd

Good Morning ladiesssss
now let me seduce you with my oh so smexy stare what will melt you all into a pile of guuuu!!! 
Don't know who made the Gif.. but I took it from Tumblr

Guest mhelbenito

coolreborn said:
68284120.jpg
fr DC

Gardeners: Oh, his wet. Better change dress pretty quick or you'll get sick, Cutie.

Rockies :
It looks good!!! We can live with this.

Moaters: We Demand Clearer Screencaps, Clearer GIFs and More Close-up Pics!!!!!

:D:D:D

bobsavero said:

it looks like im a new born now, into a different world. ahhahahahah :)) :))

i wonder, where is our bunnie unnie? aka @ctfrsgp unnie? is she still in her hole.. digging up digging up till find moat lake? 

I think bunny unnie has been shot by the archer, but I have no doubt she will be appearing out of her bunny hole tomorrow morning

Your bunny unnie saw blood... blood...more blood... 1775465338wan.gif1775465297wan.gif and cried buckets at the cinema yesterday... 1775465362wan.gif1775465325wan.gifl

-edit-

Tat barbaric man killed my archer... Wwwaaaeeeeehhhhhhhhh... :(( :(( :(( :(( although Ive knew tatz supposed to happen but actually seeing the scene is really too tramatizing for an old bunny *sob* Me gonna be hiding in my bunny hole for a while to mourn for my archer *sob*

Guest Mishiellie

mhelbenito

said:

coolreborn

said:

68284120.jpg

fr DC

[color=#000099][size=3]

Gardeners

: Oh, his wet. Better change dress pretty quick or you'll get sick, Cutie.

Rockies :

[size=3]

It looks good!!!

We can l[size=3]ive

with this.

[color=#003300]

Moaters

: [/color]We Demand Clearer Screencaps, Clearer GIFs an[size=3]d

More Close-up Pics

!!!!!

:D:D:D

crazyoverkdrama said:

Wet Cutie?? *swoon*

@crazyoverkdrama The bridge were cutie was standing fell down, cutie slipped into the moaty... :)) =)) ;D

Nope doc, i pushed him in the water to get him out of clothes. But the gardeners realized my intent and gave him that stripped shirt.. Wasted effort.

WAAAAAHHHH!!!!!! I had to run across 14 pages today. This shows how much Cutie is missed on screen. @crazyforkdrama What would be your plans for tomorrow - planting UPOS or getting Cutie a new shirt after the severe drenching?! I had to stomach much of my laughter while travelling from work :D

For burning the thread with excitable moatiness here is cutie's smouldering look:

I BECKON YOU WHOLLY PORORO !!!!!! *SIZZLING*

Cr: to the owner and uploader

This penguin has been planning all night of ways to get Cutie into his birthday suit...

@mrdimple 

and to reply in baidu.. you need to click "like" for the person's baidu to become a member... if you are not a member they ask you to type in code before posting.. and if you are below I think level 3 in the JW's baidu you have to type in code before commenting too

I know for TVXQ baidu. you can't comment or post at all if you are under level 4

I don't know if this helpsss =S

Thanks @Mishielle, I'll try tonight and let you know. I was level 5 or 6 but for some strange reason I lost a rank or two.