Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

crazyoverkdrama said:

bobsavero wrote: »

so sad,,, i can see UTW but why no JW why??

fr coolreborn post

He's at the left side of the picture... do you want to borrow my glasses?

maybe she meant... we can see thru UTW's shirt but y not Wonnies... well.. its because Wonnie is not wearing white!!  Y DIDNT U WEAR WHITE!!!! YYYYY 

I was thinking that birthday suits and water are better than white shirts and water... *runs*

Guest arch00

bobsavero said:

@crazyoverkdrama : i dont know what kind of birthday suits???? aaarggghhh this suit make me frustated. :(

@bobsavero. There is only one birthday suit. You did not have one dear? Gosh, I don't know how you came out of this world then. :))

Master I think @bobsavero was born along with clothes =)) our comrade is unique =))

Birthday suit =))

2likd5i.jpg

coolreborn said:

bobsavero said:

@crazyoverkdrama : i dont know what kind of birthday suits???? aaarggghhh this suit make me frustated. :(

@bobsavero. There is only one birthday suit. You did not have one dear? Gosh, I don't know how you came out of this world then. :))

@coolreborn i know it now. silly me. i never tought that suit can have another meaning. miyane miyane 

That's why i was a little slow with your raisins... =)) like it?? =))

it looks like im a new born now, into a different world. ahhahahahah :)) :))

i wonder, where is our bunnie unnie? aka @ctfrsgp unnie? is she still in her hole.. digging up digging up till find moat lake? 

Probably digging up a hole, but dug too deep and ended up in moat lake..

Mishiellie said: They don't require mobile number? Strange, I tried so many times to post but kept seeing this pop up asking me to key in the number. Hmm...should try again. Thanks. And woah! You must be really proficient in Chinese to be one of the admin. My Chinese is terrible :(