Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest Mishiellie

mrdimples said: Mishiellie said: They don't require mobile number? Strange, I tried so many times to post but kept seeing this pop up asking me to key in the number. Hmm...should try again. Thanks. And woah! You must be really proficient in Chinese to be one of the admin. My Chinese is terrible :(

Guest arch00

Hey buddy, whaddya doing in another drama? Did Cutie know you'll be with me in it??

Did not even know you're that famous! =))

@crazyoverkdrama pororo you said u are going to sleep, plzzzz go to sleep dear soon cutie will be mine and @Mishiellie. I will be having the lower part :D

@crazyoverkdrama pororo you said u are going to sleep, plzzzz go to sleep dear soon cutie will be mine and @Mishiellie. I will be having the lower part :D

*salute* okay archie. Me thinks i already burned this thread too much too! Lol... =)) Good night girls! Have fun with Cutie and try not to wear him down too much! :x

Guest arch00

arch00 said:

crazyoverkdrama wrote: »

Hey buddy, whaddya doing in another drama? Did Cutie know you'll be with me in it??

Did not even know you're that famous!

@crazyoverkdrama pororo you said u are going to sleep, plzzzz go to sleep dear soon cutie will be mine and @Mishiellie. I will be having the lower part

LMAO @arch00  it's ok i get the yummylicious lips and waist and above... u can have ur lower part  AHAHAH 

OMO OMO @Mishiellie thanqu thanqu so much >:D<

This is the first time I am getting lower part if not then I have to compromise with cutie's upper part . OH YEAH I AM SO HAPPY TODAY

yokie_65.gif

Guest Mishiellie

arch00 said:

Mishiellie

wrote:

»

arch00 said:

crazyoverkdrama wrote: »

Did not even know you're that famous!

@crazyoverkdrama

pororo you said u are going to sleep, plzzzz go to sleep dear soon cutie will be mine and

@Mishiellie

. I will be having the lower part

LMAO

@arch00

it's ok i get the yummylicious lips and waist and above... u can have ur lower part  AHAHAH 

Guest mhelbenito

94444192.jpg
98133323.jpg
@coolreborn Aww poor Joowoonie is soaking wet, no sleep and the weather is cooold! 
But this pic should be added in the bank of questions of are you a garden or a moat dweller? Right @mrdimples? ;)

mhelbenito

said:

@mrdimples Some people have disproportionate body parts. Usually has something to do with hormones and genes. People with huge hands are called Acromegaly. It's when your anterior pituitary glands produces more "growth hormones" after the closure of your epiphyseal plates during puberty. To say it in Layman's, you stop growing tall when the cartilage ends of your bones closes (like in arms and legs). But some people continue to secrete the growth hormones, and instead of continually growing your forearms and legs, some parts continues to grow, like your hands, feet, and sometimes ears. It is common among those tall people. 
Thankfully, based on Joowonie's other physical features, I don't think he has a case of agromegaly as secondary to gigantism. He has big hands, but not big enough to be diagnosed with acromegaly.  He is tall, but not basketball player-tall...  His facial features seems to be proportionate (Though there were studies, people with big hands have prominent cheekbones. Hehe)... But I think there's nothing wrong with his cheeks, Well in fact I loooove his perky bubble cheeks! I guess he has the most expressive and gorgeous eyes.  His face is perfect, if not, then close to perfection! LOL... (I hope this doctor's judgement is not impaired with Joowoonie's blinding awesomeness) 

WAAAAAHHHH!!!!!! I had to run across 14 pages today. This shows how much Cutie is missed on screen. @crazyforkdrama What would be your plans for tomorrow - planting UPOS or getting Cutie a new shirt after the severe drenching?! I had to stomach much of my laughter while travelling from work :D
For burning the thread with excitable moatiness here is cutie's smouldering look:

I BECKON YOU WHOLLY PORORO !!!!!! *SIZZLING*
joowon_allure_zps49838354.jpg

Cr: to the owner and uploader

Guest mhelbenito

bobsavero said: OMG. I know this fr CKH Thread. JW was in Thiland too? when UTW shoot his scene?

ScreenShot2013-04-07at55516PM_zps1904ddc

so, he is an awesome boy. he never skip any scene even a scene without him. :D cool.
phto and info fr yoho