Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

ctfrsgp said:

Ma OO

wrote:

»

WOW~Even though they said it is rom-com,the killing and revenge plot sounds serious...Anyways,I have broken fate with this man.I live in Singapore but I went to Thailand for holidays with my family on the same day as he did.then I found out that he was staying and shooting the drama at Pattaya.I went to pattaya also but I can't go out and find him alone because I am quite young to do so.(I am 17)I was hoping that I might meet him in airport since he was returning on 4 dec.Then again,we went to different airport....  

Guest jsubmarine

NOTICE for Singapore:
KBS Entertainment Awards 2012 will be telecast on KBS WORLD tomorrow morning. 23 Dec 2012 Sunday 11 am...WITH English Subtitles!!!

NOTICE for Singapore:

KBS Entertainment Awards 2012 will be telecast on KBS WORLD tomorrow morning. 23 Dec 2012 Sunday 11 am...WITH English Subtitles!!!

yay....U know where I will be tomorrow morning... :D TV is mine tomorrow... sorry mummy :P Ohh... I forgot mum loves JWonnie too... so she will be there fighting with me for the best spot in front of the TV. :))

@ctfrsgp you still remember me! I was back to silent lurker mode. but too happy today so I decided to come out for a while, Cutie won the rookie MC award! Did Su Guen win the Daesang too? Did I also see CTH? How about UTW, SSK and KSW? I believe they are nominated in some categories too right? 

@exile18 of course I will rem a fellow S'porean... we r one united ppl mah :D

Whoever is shipping Tae Hee and Ja EunHere is their photo from the KBS entertainment award

http://mjw0930.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1066.html

Thank U @manyearsago unni :-* I hav saw many pics of my ultimate OTP on baidu :x. I dun understand why the stylists cant let the female artistes dress warmly... i jus checked, itz abt -9 degree celsius now in seoul. Poor Uie has to wear such a short dress with thin fabric :(