Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@coolreborn and all fellow moaties! Here's something to look forward to! This is what 'Cadence' wrote on her blog.... ** Double daebak. There was a long preview of 1n2d airing on the 23rd and JW and JM were shirtless together in front of the mirror. Dare I hope? finally – JW gets a shower scene. I dont get how they found a place to shower in the middle of nowhere. Maybe it was the next day after they got off that island. Credit : Cadence at http://soulsrebel.wordpress.com/2012/12/17/1n2d-brief-recap-4/ (Apologies again if the alignment is off) ^:)^

class="entry-title"Narsha, Joo Won, and Kim Won Ho release a Christmas carol for ‘Niko 2: Little Brother, Big Trouble‘ by choiwj - Dec 20, 2012 at 10:35 pm
t;p>Your browser does not support i.</p>

20121220_niko2.jpg

Brown Eyed GirlsNarsha, actor Joo Won, and comedian Kim Won Ho have come together again to sing a Christmas carol for ‘Niko 2: Little Brother, Big Trouble‘.

The three stars, who have been cast to dub the animation film, have just released a music video for their cover of “Jingle Bells“. The short MV shows highlight scenes from the film as well as behind-the-scenes clips from the recording studio.

‘Niko 2: Little Brother, Big Trouble‘ is an exciting animated adventure about a reindeer named ‘Niko’ who must save his little brother ‘Johnny’ after he gets kidnapped by the ‘White Wolf’. ‘Niko’ will be joined by the flying squirrel ‘Julius’ on his journey.

The movie is set to hit theaters in Korea on December 25th.

fr allkpop

jwonnie said: @coolreborn and all fellow moaties! Here's something to look forward to! This is what 'Cadence' wrote on her blog.... ** Double daebak. There was a long preview of 1n2d airing on the 23rd and JW and JM were shirtless together in front of the mirror. Dare I hope? finally – JW gets a shower scene. I dont get how they found a place to shower in the middle of nowhere. Maybe it was the next day after they got off that island. Credit : Cadence at http://soulsrebel.wordpress.com/2012/12/17/1n2d-brief-recap-4/ (Apologies again if the alignment is off) ^:)^

This news is connected with the showing of 7G so I just have to post it.

I Miss You gets a special but no extension
by javabeans | December 22, 2012 | 34 Comments

missyou_67.jpg

Hm, I was rather expecting MBC to give I Miss You an extension, and MBC execs have confirmed that they did give the matter some thought, but ultimately they’ve decided to nix the idea. The drama will end on Episode 20 as originally planned.

It seemed likely to get at least least one more episode because of its recent election preemption, which pushed it one episode behind the original airing schedule. The show had taken over first place in the ratings in the past two weeks (although it got pushed back to second place this week when Jeon Woo-chi rebounded both in story awesomeness and in ratings), so I thought the preemption would give the station the perfect excuse to draw out the drama a few more hours. Plus it’s a melo with a tangled storyline, which is the kind of drama that seems primed for extension — what’s a few more twists along the way?

In lieu of more story hours, I Miss You will be finishing off finale week with a special broadcast; the last episode will air on Wednesday, January 16, followed by the special on Thursday. That does push back spy-romantic-comedy Level 7 Civil Servant by one week, to premiere on January 23. Aw, that means more waiting to see the Joo-won-Uhm Tae-woong bro-rivalry showdown. Hopefully it’ll be awesome enough to make the wait worth it.

Via Osen / dramabeans

"I Miss You" but I don't....
Good News for everyone who is anticipating the airing of Cutie's drama, although the special will mean that 7 Level Civil Servant will be airing on 23rd January instead of 17th January. Well, at least we do not have to wait for 2 more weeks. 
I Miss You gets a special but no extensionby javabeans http://www.dramabeans.com/2012/12/i-miss-you-gets-a-special-but-no-extension/