Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

I think the reactions from international fans don't make a dent. It's the reaction from Korean fans that matters. 
I am reading one topic on baidu where the comments are that Korea supports this pairing. I am not sure if it's true. The post was headline " Support Choi Kang Hee"

Guest sunshine4ever

I went to sleep last night and waking up with 80+ notifications and it came mostly from Battle of the Secret Lovers' thread. Haha. I knew a new actor must be confirmed or something. I love his Ceci pictures so much! They make up for the news of the new leading actress. Everything you guys posted I feel ya. *sighs* I hope I can watch the drama when it comes out because I don't like the way she looks already. Sorry.

I don't care who the leading lady is as long as we get a kick richard simmons heroine!!!! I want the story and chemistry to work then I'm satisfy!! Who knows.... opposite may attracts!!!

manyearsago said:

@Coolreborn    You are really very awesome !!  I guess you have a good understanding of Japanese.   I am no better than you.  I really mean it !!

I am actually nowhere near any expert.  Japanese is not my mother tongue.  I am still struggling with it as my Japanese is getting rusty.  It is just because I tend to spend more time watching Korean dramas nowadays.

I am not good at all translating Japanese songs as sometimes I found the lyrics a bit weird. Guess they are just like poems, very hard to understand.  I used to translate for friends but I found my translation was just crap so I haven't done it for some years.  But anyway, I will just take this challenge again as learning curve and try out the translation for you.   I haven't seen the lyrics yet.  Like you, I just made up the lyrics by hearing what JW sings.  Can we correct each other's version and make necessary changes?  If anyone of you comes across with Nadeshiko's lyrics from the net, could you please send me the link.  I would love to see how far I got it right. I just treat it like an exam.

When I was listening to the song in the first few times, scenes of Tae Hee and Ja Eun from OB somehow just flashed through my mind.    Let me know if you can also relate this song to some scenes from OB.

Translation will come next.

@coolreborn, as far as I know, he doesn't smoke. But in Korea it's really really really common for men to smoke and a lot of celebrities do so I wouldn't be all that surprised if he did. I hope he doesn't though! Not good for health!! 
It's going to be so ironic if Cutie advertises for soju lol!! He can't even hold his liquor!! 

mojobobo said: @coolreborn, as far as I know, he doesn't smoke. But in Korea it's really really really common for men to smoke and a lot of celebrities do so I wouldn't be all that surprised if he did. I hope he doesn't though! Not good for health!! 
It's going to be so ironic if Cutie advertises for soju lol!! He can't even hold his liquor!! 

@coolreborn, yeah I also can't stand smokers. Keep your smoke to yourself! I hate it when I walk along the streets and take a breath of air then find myself unexpectedly inhaling second hand smoke T_T I also hope he doesn't smoke. He needs to take care for that good voice!

Don't worry Joo Won. We will still support you no matter what.

wrcpon.jpg

Even if it comes down to this...

2u7lsih.jpg
fr DC

.....even if we will just look at you and nothing else... we will still watch every single drama that you will make. This is how much we love and care for you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
*just bear with our frustrations, this might just pass as time goes by....