Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

0708july said:

http://www.themusicalawards.co.kr/winner/winner.asp

Choi jung-won won best supporting actress in Korea musical award. Congratulation!

Congratulations!!! <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P

i am so proud to be able to watch her, and support her before she won the award. she's a great actress, very outstanding! she can steal the show sometimes, as what she had done on 23rd April when i watched her. right ladies? @sweetdreams_87 @mei8805 @coolreborn @maymay @meg15 @moonandhearts

it seems like none of the other Ghost casts including our Joowon win an award. but i'm still glad that Joowon was even nominated in the first place, alongside established musical actors who have been in the industry for much longer than he is. it shows that the panel(?) can spot Joowon's talent amidst so many shows the past year. i didnt watch the other musicals, so i cant compare how the other actors performance as opposed to Joowon's. but i'm really glad that i was able to be a part of the audience to enjoy a beautiful, emotional, awesome show.

fighting Joowon, the musical actor~ :x :x :x :x :x

I also think it because oda Mae's character well written and also scene stealer like in ghost movie. goldberg who play oda mae in ghost movie also has won many awards for her performance

Guest mydeed

Thank you Joo Won Cutie subbing team. Awesome, like always!

I love it when this programme used the song, "Just The Way You Are" from Bruno Mars. Just like what Joo Won wants to portray..... Just the way he is..

Like all the soundtrack. They also used Jason Mraz's song "Living in The Moment". Heard some Oldies too in this one and in the recent one. Nice!

Ooo, I just realized that they totally 'ignored' Bridal Mask for list of his dramas. Truly understandable, this is for Japanese TV station :-) :-) :-)

Thanks again. Good job all Cuties.