Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Can't resist his hotness? Then this product is perfect for you. Introducing the JooWon(tons)! They are JooWons in wontons and they will literally melt in your own mouth. First there are lumpy bits, which are his body parts, will gradually get harder the more he shows off his body. The sweetness, like when he hugs and kisses. And of course a great tasting and smelling odour-Parfum de JooWonnie! Only available for the first 200 fans that love him most. Buy the JooWon(tons) with 24 delightful wontons that you will love. Buy NOW, or CRY later.

*Sorry, no rainchecks!

WARNING: This may not be suitable for children under 15, especially because it's intense sweetness, as they will get addicted to it.

my 'Catch Me movie' folder is now 1.06 GB, full of pictures, gifs and interviews. but still no movie yet. my Ghost folder is now 1 GB, not inclusive of the pictures i took from my trip last month. there were so many beautiful pictures and fancams that i cant resist saving all of them. :D
now must create another folder for 'Fashion King movie' and some time later 'Cest Si Bon movie'~ i hope there will be lots of teasers and fancams! :x

Geeeezzz... everytime there are many gifs in one page, my Note chan will freeze when she sees her gorgeous Won Won oppa X( I cant post, or move to other pages until someone starts a new page :(

Well... anywayz herez a fanmade GD vid I jus found

cr. Yozohhh8