Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest mindymoe

ctfrsgp said: Geeeezzz... everytime there are many gifs in one page, my Note chan will freeze when she sees her gorgeous Won Won oppa X( I cant post, or move to other pages until someone starts a new page :( Well... anywayz herez a fanmade GD vid I jus found
 cr. Yozohhh8

@mindymoe is it me, or is Joowon looking very natural in the screencaps and gifs? he doesnt look like he's acting at all. i mean, his hairstyle is ruffled, his clothes are normal-looking but really gorgeous, and his expression.... he seems so natural. he always seem natural in his characters before, but Catch Me is different.
i dont know how else to describe it. :D that's quite awesome character display. maybe because it's rom-com genre, so Joowon can easily immerse himself as Ho Tae. i didnt see any trace of Joowon in the pictures or screencaps, he is definitely fully Ho Tae.

Anyone wants a cutie kitchen top?

:)

)

c0wg.jpg

I can just lie on top of it, thanks for the offer! I don't know what dishes will come up but I am sure it will be hot.

Oh Why or why must I be away when all these hawt hawt pics of Cutie are released and I have no wifi except in my hotel room.

Guest mindymoe

farbarri said: @mindymoe is it me, or is Joowon looking very natural in the screencaps and gifs? he doesnt look like he's acting at all. i mean, his hairstyle is ruffled, his clothes are normal-looking but really gorgeous, and his expression.... he seems so natural. he always seem natural in his characters before, but Catch Me is different.
i dont know how else to describe it. :D that's quite awesome character display. maybe because it's rom-com genre, so Joowon can easily immerse himself as Ho Tae. i didnt see any trace of Joowon in the pictures or screencaps, he is definitely fully Ho Tae.