Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

ctfrsgp said:

LOL...It's soo hard to keep up with this thread today!! The pictures are endless and I love it! haha.

I just tried to stream the MBC awards too but it won't load and it's all in chinese so I don't understand what's actually happening and why it won't load! T___T huu huu

Wishing JooWon all the best tonight! ^^

@manyearsago technically, acting ability is regardless of seniority or age, because talent is not based on age. However, experience does develop skills, and KHS is the more advantageous here. In this case, if Joowon deserves to win, he should have won it, not that since both deserves to win, so the award will be given to hte one most senior. There is no fairness to that kind of situation. If Joowon doesnt win, I prefer to be told that it is because Kim Hye Soo is better in terms of acting, etc. as opposed to her winning due to seniority. :)

I am now at the point that i know Joowon will definitely win a great acting award tomorrow at KBS. Possible PD award as well. I just cant wait to see his reaction. ;;) ;;)

ctfrsgp said:

LOL...It's soo hard to keep up with this thread today!! The pictures are endless and I love it! haha.

I just tried to stream the MBC awards too but it won't load and it's all in chinese so I don't understand what's actually happening and why it won't load! T___T huu huu

Wishing JooWon all the best tonight! ^^

Try this link instead. Wait for a few secs coz they will run some cheesy ads first before the streaming starts :D

http://www.shiting5.com/tv/mbc.html

Thank you!! It's strangley started to work again! haha But the awards won't begin for another 2.5 hours!! T_T That's like midnight here! Oh boy...panda eyes here i come!! lol

-edit-

The awards will start in abt 1 hr. Sorry... bunnie too excited... see the time wrongly... :D

farbarri said: @manyearsago technically, acting ability is regardless of seniority or age, because talent is not based on age. However, experience does develop skills, and KHS is the more advantageous here. In this case, if Joowon deserves to win, he should have won it, not that since both deserves to win, so the award will be given to hte one most senior. There is no fairness to that kind of situation. If Joowon doesnt win, I prefer to be told that it is because Kim Hye Soo is better in terms of acting, etc. as opposed to her winning due to seniority. :) I am now at the point that i know Joowon will definitely win a great acting award tomorrow at KBS. Possible PD award as well. I just cant wait to see his reaction. ;;) ;;)

@farbarri

said:

I am now at the point that i know Joowon will definitely win a great acting award tomorrow at KBS. Possible PD award as well. I just cant wait to see his reaction. ;;) ;;)

I admire your faith !

I really don't like this seniority thing... But today is a great day, with all the pics posted. I haven't seen everything yet, computer has (again) bugged with this flow of awesomeness....

With love and trust, comes faith. :) As fans, there is not much that we can give to Joowon, but our trust, faith and support to him. Meeting Joowon up close has strengthen my love for him. *cringes from cheesiness* During the fansigning, i told Joowon "whatever you want to do, just do it. We, fans, will walk along with you until the end", so i have to keep my promise. :)

By 'great acting award' i dont actually mean daesang. But i'm confident he will at least get the Top Excellence Actor. Daesang will be a bonus if he gets it. :) At this moment, we can only hope... Fighting!! :-bd

What with that eyebags!!!GRR!

http://m.dcinside.com/viewimage_pop.php?id=joowon&width=430&no=29bcc427b18477a16fb3dab004c86b6f3b400c1299dd5f7ebd44a82836819f44dc36bd12d956237a7d62e7a36678aa3edc94e9b125a8ab0046e4423b28b8624f3756b091385d475a333a18073ef13f568505b188e64bb98a017d5c&f_no=29bcc52bdad539aa62bac4ac29c12c326e4e54abcc618d81ca5ff3d871e503cf91f180545823

farbarri said: With love and trust, comes faith. :) As fans, there is not much that we can give to Joowon, but our trust, faith and support to him. Meeting Joowon up close has strengthen my love for him. *cringes from cheesiness* During the fansigning, i told Joowon "whatever you want to do, just do it. We, fans, will walk along with you until the end", so i have to keep my promise. :) By 'great acting award' i dont actually mean daesang. But i'm confident he will at least get the Top Excellence Actor. Daesang will be a bonus if he gets it. :) At this moment, we can only hope... Fighting!! :-bd

I can't switch on computer. GRR

I can't live.He is absolutely gorgeous.

http://m.dcinside.com/viewimage_pop.php?id=27b2df31eadc&no=29bcc427b18477a16fb3dab004c86b6f3b400c1299dd5f7ebd44a82836819f44dc36b811d55326787260e6a3307aac3c4a0d783356cc7ca2

Cr:DC