Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Waaaah! Joo Won in Green!!!! I am now green with envy at the girls in the fansigning! Kekekekeke!! His expressions! Omo! So cuteeeeee!!! Thanks for sharing the pics @coolreborn @mei @stearly !!! ^^

@farbarri : cute Cutie cap collection!! ^^

oooohhh great idea for a photobook doc @ezze ! Let's make morefanarts! Can we please include @mrdimples' fanfics? Or is it too hot[/] much to handle for our Cutie? That last fanfic. Omo. It was cut right there??? Aaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's part 2?????????

@farbarri: I just noticed how he has injuries on the same side/sight. I wonder why... And it's on the "good" side of his face. Not the "evil" side. (Remember how There was an article before stating the Good and Evil faces of Joo Won?)

No matter. He still looks so damn hot! ^^

Guest mei8805

News of our cutie today :201310130959776556_5259fedae201e_59_2013
http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LS2D&sid1=106&sid2=224&oid=109&aid=0002636119
(Joowon 1n2d last filming at jeju filled with tears)
2013101309190971789_1_59_20131013110802.
http://news.naver.com/main/ranking/read.nhn?mid=etc&sid1=111&rankingType=popular_day&oid=108&aid=0002252483&date=20131013&type=1&rankingSecti%20target
(Joowon reason why he participated in musical again "i missed musical stage so much"
201310131433029610_1.jpg
http://m.news.nate.com/view/20131013n08796
(Joowon selca at today Mountia Fan signing in Cheonan)

U know... therez one person who works as long hours as our cutie (I supposed)... thatz his manager nim... he is always seen to beside JW or nearby taking care of him or handling the nitty-gritty stuff so that uri cutie can concentrate on his work whenever hez filming or at fanmeets.

Just want to say thank you Mr Manager.... :x :) hhmmm...wonder watz his name is

Herez the translation by Mircrosoft for the OSEN article.

(http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LS2D&sid1=106&sid2=224&oid=109&aid=0002636119)

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

' 1 night 2 days ' final recording done in Jeju-do, Ju-won, tears

[OSEN = Yun's win] ' 1 night 2 days ' leave to finish a week and shed a tear.

The youngest to leave the outgoing brethren also stole the tears on the victory. The past 11 and 12, primary sources, KBS 2TV ' over the course of 2 days 1 night happy Sunday-2 days 1 night ' last recording was on the brink. The final destination is in Jeju-do. ' 1 night 2 days, '' according to one official, without the usual differences of this recording, sociable atmosphere. Week and know in advance to members and had a special sign between crew members. As usual, immersed in a busy schedule performing the mission went. However, 12, closing passage finally came and went last week, and members of the salute. ORM in Orne and some members seemed to share the tears of the star stone remembrances. State-of-the House of representatives last year, at the end of February I get off of this PD and young-Seok Kang Ho-Dong ' 1 night 2 days ' new members had joined. At the time, Kim Seung-Woo Cha Tae-Sung SI-Kyung, along with the youngest of the three, he plays a vital role in digestion, lively and popular traction. However, overseas, for any reason, such as a musical and activities Schedule 1 but decided to get off in a matter of eight months. State House finally comes to 20 and 27, Jeju Island has participated over the course of 2 weeks is scheduled to be broadcast. On the other hand, recent popular drama ' good doctor ' and State House of representatives from different musical '' 24, '' ghost '' is gearing up in preparation.

issue@osen.co.kr