Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

farbarri said: i think Joowon is gonna cry when they gave a speech about him during the party..... he looks teary already.... does he know he will be leaving 1N2D? has he made his decision at this time? haish.... 1N2D will be different without our Cutie.

Guest mei8805

Woww..!! 1 night 2 days today episode really make me laugh a lot but also cry at Jongmin&Joowon birthday :")Joowon really hate quiz..he can't answer any question when child actress give them quiz and his expression was so funny when he can't answer quiz for morning mission & he must do morning mission with Kim Jongmin to catch prawn at the sea and they must wake up at 4 am. and when they called Apink, how happy Joowon^^ and he's do The 1박2일 without any suspicion and just answer what the PD ask him..He's so innocence.. and i laugh a lot when they do blanket-pillow room competition :))and i think Joowon already told his hyung beforehand before the official news of him quit 1night 2days released. From the letter that Cha taehyun wrote for Joowon, he's said that "even you said that u didn't do anything for us(his hyung) in 1night2days, but you're always be our lovely maknae that we love. Even you'll have really busy schedule in the future, we(the hyungs) will always supporting you no matter what" :") (and from what i know, the filming for today episode held on September 27th,2013 so he must be told his hyung about his decision to quit 1 night 2 days before the official news released..That's why Cha Taehyun wrote this in his letter for Joowon)  This is when i started to cry  :(( :(( There isn't any bromance that can defeat their bromance (Joowon&1 night 2 days hyung), you can see how hard working his hyung to prepare surprise birthday party for their dongsaeng (Kim Jongmin&Joowon).. i love them.. and i hope we will see their bromance again outside 1 night 2 days (maybe he will starring in Sung Si Kyung music video, or a cameo in Cha Taehyun/Uhm tae Woong/Yoo Haejin Movie or drama, or he will be a guest in Kim Jongmin/Lee sugeun other show)..1 night 2 days today episode, Daebak!! :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd

mei said: [...]
From the letter that Cha taehyun wrote for Joowon, he's said that "even you said that u didn't do anything for us(his hyung) in 1night2days, but you're always be our lovely maknae that we love. Even you'll have really busy schedule in the future, we(the hyungs) will always supporting you no matter what" :") [...]

Guest mei8805

Thank u dear @stearly and doctor @ezze for today screencap.. >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< i'll try to translate all off Cha Taehyun letter for Joowon when i've finished download torrent video or daily motion video of today episode..what i've translate is just some part of his letter for Joowon..^^ but his letter is really touching my heart.. his letter describe how Cha Taehyun really love Kim Jongmin&Joowon so much.. :')

mei said: Thank u dear @stearly and doctor @ezze for today screencap.. >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< i'll try to translate all off Cha Taehyun letter for Joowon when i've finished download torrent video or daily motion video of today episode..what i've translate is just some part of his letter for Joowon..^^ but his letter is really touching my heart.. his letter describe how Cha Taehyun really love Kim Jongmin&Joowon so much.. :')