Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Please click "Like" if you want to see Joo Won in Singapore

Calling all Cutie fans around this region or willing to fly miles to catch Joo Won in action. Faith & D Entertainment is doing a poll to see how many people are interested to catch Joo Won in Singapore. As we know, Cutie has only been to Japan and Taiwan for fan meets but Sim has plans to promote our man in the region. As with all fan meets, it is only possible if the organizers are confident of getting the response they require.

Since the poll was launched 2 days ago, they have less than 500 "Likes" If you really want to see Joo Won up close and performing not unlike the Japan FM, please go to https://www.facebook.com/faithnd and "Like" the post. However, please bear in mind that this is not a rating or ranking contest, do so only if you are keen to see Joo Won in Singapore.

If you are a admin of your local fanclub or in touch with them, please spread the word around. Singapore is a central and convenient location for fans from Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines and rest of Asia.

Make It Happen, Cutie Fans!

Faith & D Entertainment
October 11Hit "LIKE" if you want to meet Joo Won and watch him perform live in Singapore! ^__^

Photo: Hit "LIKE" if you want to meet Joo Won and watch him perform live in Singapore!  ^__^

Less than 500? :( I am not sure about the population of Joo won international fans.Are we all? The actor i liked before has very loyal fans who will go to every fan meeting of his in various countries. Just thinking,can we afford to do that?will we? :-/

(I am not comparing them.JW is obviously more talented.)

Hello guys! :D I have just finished episode 12 of Good Doctor and gosh how it ends there with SO fainting makes my heart pounds every time I saw that scene. Great acting from our cutie! So proud of him! Now that Good Doctor ended, it makes me crave for more of cutie when I finish the series. I guess I will watch OB while waiting for his movie to be out and new drama. :D
PS, I'm still at pg 1521, have lots to catch up. :D:P

Ma OO said: Less than 500? :( I am not sure about the population of Joo won international fans.Are we all? The actor i liked before has very loyal (n crazy and rich?) fans who will go to every fan meeting of his in various countries. Just thinking,can we afford to do that?will we? :-/ (I am not comparing them.JW is obviously more talented.)

Ma OO said: Less than 500? :( I am not sure about the population of Joo won international fans.Are we all? The actor i liked before has very loyal (n crazy and rich?) fans who will go to every fan meeting of his in various countries. Just thinking,can we afford to do that?will we? :-/ (I am not comparing them.JW is obviously more talented.)

yuuqiikeke said: Hello guys! :D I have just finished episode 12 of Good Doctor and gosh how it ends there with SO fainting makes my heart pounds every time I saw that scene. Great acting from our cutie! So proud of him! Now that Good Doctor ended, it makes me crave for more of cutie when I finish the series. I guess I will watch OB while waiting for his movie to be out and new drama. :D

coolreborn said: yuuqiikeke said: Hello guys! :D I have just finished episode 12 of Good Doctor and gosh how it ends there with SO fainting makes my heart pounds every time I saw that scene. Great acting from our cutie! So proud of him! Now that Good Doctor ended, it makes me crave for more of cutie when I finish the series. I guess I will watch OB while waiting for his movie to be out and new drama. :D

Guest mindymoe

It feels like seeing back our love Tae Hee in today's mountia fansigning :x :x :x :x
whoaaa @farbarri it's same for me! having this GD withdrawal syndrome make me want to see Joowon more and more! so I brace myself to start Gaksital again (even though exam is coming next week :(( :(( ). It's so refreshing to see Kang to after this 2 months full of Shi on (thankfully our Cutie is an "explorer" type of actor). I'm still in the 3rd episode. what about you?edit: but after watching GD, that seems like it's a Gaksital reunion, so my desire for watching Gaksital is getting bigger and biggerr :)) :)) :))
eeeh I suddenly remember that last night I was watching GD too until what episode.... hmm maybe 10?  too much skipping to seek my favorite part in GD so I can't remember what episode last night :| :|
@mrdimples pali pali fanfic part 2 pali pali. If continue like this, I keep guessing what happen then, what is he wearing (or not), what will he do to YS and so on......... PALI PALI PART 2 !!!! :)) :)) :))

@mrdimples They are indeed very popular here. Some of my friends who watched kdramas do recognise our cutie's acting skills telling me that his acting is real good. But they are not those who will chase stars. Recently, my friend fell in love with love medicine and said that his voice is so soothing and had the song on replay. All I can say that he is starting to gain or have already gained recognition around the world and that is good thing as he has only debuted in dramas in 2010 so I'm confident that he will visit Singapore soon. *Hopes my wish will come true* :D

mindymoe said: It feels like seeing back our love Tae Hee in today's mountia fansigning :x :x :x :x
whoaaa @farbarri it's same for me! having this GD withdrawal syndrome make me want to see Joowon more and more! so I brace myself to start Gaksital again (even though exam is coming next week :(( :(( ). It's so refreshing to see Kang to after this 2 months full of Shi on (thankfully our Cutie is an "explorer" type of actor). I'm still in the 3rd episode. what about you?
eeeh I suddenly remember that last night I was watching GD too until what episode.... hmm maybe 10?  too much skipping to seek my favorite part in GD so I can't remember what episode last night :| :|
@mrdimples pali pali fanfic part 2 pali pali. If continue like this, I keep guessing what happen then, what is he wearing (or not), what will he do to YS and so on......... PALI PALI PART 2 !!!! :)) :)) :))

Ma OO said: Less than 500? :( I am not sure about the population of Joo won international fans.Are we all? The actor i liked before has very loyal fans who will go to every fan meeting of his in various countries. Just thinking,can we afford to do that?will we? :-/ (I am not comparing them.JW is obviously more talented.)

Guest mindymoe

coolreborn said: mindymoe said: It feels like seeing back our love Tae Hee in today's mountia fansigning :x :x :x :x
whoaaa @farbarri it's same for me! having this GD withdrawal syndrome make me want to see Joowon more and more! so I brace myself to start Gaksital again (even though exam is coming next week :(( :(( ). It's so refreshing to see Kang to after this 2 months full of Shi on (thankfully our Cutie is an "explorer" type of actor). I'm still in the 3rd episode. what about you?

yuuqiikeke said: @mrdimples They are indeed very popular here. Some of my friends who watched kdramas do recognise our cutie's acting skills telling me that his acting is real good. But they are not those who will chase stars. Recently, my friend fell in love with love medicine and said that his voice is so soothing and had the song on replay. All I can say that he is starting to gain or have already gained recognition around the world and that is good thing as he has only debuted in dramas in 2010 so I'm confident that he will visit Singapore soon. *Hopes my wish will come true* :D

mindymoe said: coolreborn said: mindymoe said: It feels like seeing back our love Tae Hee in today's mountia fansigning :x :x :x :x

@yuuqiikeke, I myself haven't gone to any fanmeets. And to think that I'm not from Singapore and willing to go extra miles and money to go to Singapore just to see Cutie. Am I mad... yes, Joo Won-crazy-mad. Let's see Cutie in Singapore, shall we?.

@coolreborn Yes, we shall! :D I hope we will have the same mc as Lee Seung Gi's as he is quite funny imo. :D

Guest mindymoe

coolreborn said: @mindymoe... Of course its possible dear... nothing is impossible in @mrdimples alternate world... if she did not make it possible, I will make it possible at coolreborn's Cutie Universe... I just don't know if it will be ok to post here. hahahahahaha.