Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

hairstyle-wise: i love Joowon's hairstyle in Ojakgyo Brothers and Good Doctor. he looks sooooo freaking gorgeous! he looks best when his hair covers a part of his forehead. it was sleek and shiny in OB, for his character is a good man who really takes care of his appearance, albeit at times when he was doing stakeout. Whereas it was messily-hawt in Good Doctor, especially when he woke up in the morning when YS slaps his butt (dont get me started on the butt-slap......). i like it when he was bada$$ in Bridal Mask too, for his hair was like in OB. not digging the slick-back shiny style when he was pretend-KangTo, but it was still hawt all the same. :D

character-wise: i love Lee KangTo, Hwang TaeHee and Park ShiOn almost as much, with Han Gilro bringing up the rear (i have yet to watch Baker King). they're all so different, and Joowon injects his own magic in each character to make them gorgeous, lovable and empathetic at the same time. most male k-drama characters are just a typical rich-spoiled man, and not many actors are able to bring out the empathetic feeling to the viewers. one of Joowon's best trait is his ability to make viewers feel sympathetic towards him, thus we cheer him on. but we dont cheer him on for that's what the character/writing requires us to, instead we cheer him on for we know what's it like to be in his position, or we can feel all the emotions he's feeling and we just want everything to be better after all the suffering. i love how Joowon chooses each character with a heart-wrenching family history. a spoiled-rich man is common. but Joowon's characters remind people that there are those out there who grow up well and faces the challenging society despite traumatic/sad childhood background.

Just saw an article on Naver - Joo Won ideal man for idol Gyuri from Kara selected by her mom :D with Google translate what I could understand Gyuri selected Lee Jong Seok but her mom said she needs someone more manly and she selected Joo Won. Then later on Gyuri went ahead with her mom's selection. It was Mamma Mia-Idols with their mom :)

simplydramafied1082 said: Just saw an article on Naver - Joo Won ideal man for idol Gyuri from Kara selected by her mom :D with Google translate what I could understand Gyuri selected Lee Jong Seok but her mom said she needs someone more manly and she selected Joo Won. Then later on Gyuri went ahead with her mom's selection. It was Mamma Mia-Idols with their mom :)