Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

i'm watching 1N2D boy scout part 1 episode, and i notice Joowon got upset a few times. i guess it's coz his team kept losing at games. i was upset too while watching it. i want him team to win, as he was really tired with drama and movie filming while that episode was recorded. i want him to win, but only lose at games involving food coz i love his pout~ :D

Thanks @stearly for today episode's screencaps :)

Joo-won crying today TTgoogle translate'1 Night 2 Days 'Samora "accidentally discovered yisugeun loss and cried" tears "aeteut'http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201309151921322510
x98a.jpg
Samora aeteuthan mind towards the yisugeun revealed that aired September 15 KBS 2TV 'Happy Sunday -1 night 2 days' leave for the Yangyang, Gangwon Province 'friends Yangyang goes along the' second story was unfolding. day before going to bed Friends of the trouble given the time to talk to friends who appeared among the yisugeun hanmingwan jangdonghyeok the yisugeun into trouble swallow their sadness expressed said. Hanmingwan especially the "yisugeun the last six months of sobriety did not dare to sleep," he balhigido.Samora such a "sleeping carpal cried watching this mold head," he did not tell the story pulled the meantime. The loss was discovered accidentally yisugeun. , but yisugeun the "addictive is not a stone hit'll alopecia areata. obscures the Dropped boyeotna and more," he said minmangham avoid the situation. Such as hanmingwan jangdonghyeok yisugeun the appearance of these deplorable state of mind and confessed. eventually starring Samora always more of a supporting role as senior arts are about to carrying heavy loads towards the yisugeun sorry once again shed tears. Meanwhile, in the broadcast jojaeyun the actor Uhm Tae Woong, IQ 164 Advanced Car maemaeeop Mr. Mensa yangdalsaem from the public to the lord and Liaison Mr Hoon Joo jeongmansik the actor, gimdaemyeong, aspiring actor brought yiseuk seeds. Cha Tae gimyoungtak a movie director, manager, former actor sinseunghwan, learn to gangyewon Liaison was not immediately broadcast deceive the comedian heogyeonghwan Y., fighter choehongman, hair shop hanjuhui Mr. President invited the gag woman also gimmingyeong yisugeun, comedian hanmingwan jangdonghyeok, Sung Si Kyung muncheonsik a comedian, composer simhyeonbo, singer-songwriter jotaejun, the play yuhaejin Learn yunjonggu gimhongsu, actors, each ohjeongse liaison was (Photo = KBS 2TV 'Happy Sunday -1 night 2 days' capture) [Newsen bakahreum News] bakahreum jamie @ News Report and Press newsen@newsen.com Copyright ⓒ Newsen. Unauthorized copying or redistribution prohibited &