Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest rynhanna

@coolreborn and @mrdimples... I could share some headers for the blog. About rice donation or food truck, sorry... don't have much to spare...

@coolreborn @mrdimples
i would so love to reply about the new page and the birthday project, but i RL kidnapped me today until tomorrow. will get back to both of you on Friday or over the weekend. i havent even booked my flight ticket yet! but Ghost tickets are booked~ oh yeah!crazy-dance-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774  dance-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774069

Thank you gals for your support! Keep the PMs coming to me or coolreborn.

I am going to be Missing for a while to finish my recap for ep 10, I am so behind time :(( It's tedious work but I am hoping that by doing this small bit, I can add something to our blog and hopefully get some views.

Hmmm i just finish the eng SUb

Of ep ten

And I feel smthg bad s gg to happen to pso As he dream About dr Choi saying sorry to his hyung

It s Smthg really weird as dr choi seem guilty saying sorry

Why he need to say sorry when he s trying to save him

So my guessing is that actually the hyung cAn be saved but only one oxygen tank so he choose to save pso first

And why pso mum look at dr Choi so fierce when dR Choi see her

So i m worried if he remember everything he will get hurt badly

As his guardian who s like A father to him actually did Smthg sorry to his hyung

I hope that my guessing was wrong as I this thing ll affect his condition worsen

And he will be vvvv extremely sad about it

Oh writer nim don't do this to pso plSssss

As it will be a big blow off to him

Announcement..........

of another kind...............

I am watching Good Doctor ep 10 as I write my recap.....if anyone makes a gif of SO at 19:08~09 capturing the entire movement in that 60 milliseconds frame, I am going to get SO to share half of his popsicle with you :D  It went too fast and I just couldn't catch it.

or has any awesome gif maker captured it already and I missed it???

oh, i just noticed something in ep 10! while they were playing basketball, i noticed there was this short moment where ShiOn placed his hands carefully on the ball. i guess that's the repetitive motion he used each time he was about to throw the ball.
ShiOn does repetitive things a lot. it's a good way to show his autistic is still there, but he managed to control it as time passes by and he matures. :D

I think I am totally drained..... Just finished eps 9 and 10 and MAAAAAAANNNNN!!!!! Those are awesome episodes!!!!

Haven't done screencapping in a long time... this one's for you guys!!! Some beautiful pics of our Cutie. Those Shi On eyes.... All I can do is to say "Meow"

w6va.png

bhi5.png

o39w.png

stgh.png

o39w.png

f5n6.png

mrdimples said: Announcement..........

of another kind...............

I am watching Good Doctor ep 10 as I write my recap.....if anyone makes a gif of SO at 19:08~09 capturing the entire movement in that 60 milliseconds frame, I am going to get SO to share half of his popsicle with you :D  It went too fast and I just couldn't catch it.

or has any awesome gif maker captured it already and I missed it???