Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Do all the kr actors face always so small I think as when I see jks real person his face s vv tiny same as my palm Size I thought his face s the smallest

But looking at cutie I can't help but think his face s so tiny

And when he s with mcw u can tell mcw face s bigger than hers

But when cutie take with others their face nAturally look bigger

I love his small face as cute as baby

i think by the end of GD drama, my mom is gonna force me to book her and my brother tickets to Ghost musical. :) just yesterday while watching ep 10 in the part where ShiOn was talking to the pregnant lady, my mom said "his acting and expression is just so genuine". she has never said this to any korean actor she's seen before. and my little brother laughs so much at each funny scene. and each time he watched KBSW, he will go "far-noona! it's Joowon!!!!" and his favourite word now is "palli palli haeamida!"
girls, i'm losing my moaty touch. i really am..... :((

Thanks! Woot woot. Why am I burst out laughing at Si-on last scene when he present the rose to Doctor Cha. Awwww can't wait. Must watch the last two episode tonight. Palli palli Monday.