Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

All About Hair...

google translated

Joo-Lee - So Ji-sub, 3 色 attractive hairstyle peeking

f564c8a14f1b9d9e89e4de6e69536791.jpg

[beauty team] every season hair styling for men are often troubled. In order to find the right hairstyle for you "looks self-diagnosis" is required. Face shape and skin tone, Visage examined in appearance to complement the style of the line is more effective when directed.

With similar facial lines and feel the actors' hair style look good to analyze. 'Image-making' through the actors to maximize the strengths of your salpimyeon put the strength directed at any part a little easier to know what to do because.

This one shows the current CRT occupied three of the four male protagonists are a hairstyle look. KBS2 Drama 'Good Doctor' and MBC's Joo drama 'Two Weeks' and SBS's Lee drama 'lord of the sun' SJS appeal to people with a different style of look at carefully.

b240a2996874eced68e1ff19bea68d3b.jpg

Samora had white skin without blemishes like kulton (blue line goes well, cool color tone), the usual "good skin" that you are not listening to the story. In addition, the sleek and slender face line if you have jaw Samora Let noticeable hairstyle.

The jaw line with a sleek white skin tone and dandy if they should try to farm shadow. Natural brown color and soft feel make dye-cut style cut is dandy.

If you can cut right after bangopseul care and styling a bit more in order to easily choose the shadow pump is recommended. Naturally you do not have a lot of part keolgam proceed with the feeling of Shampoo and towel dry the hair using a curling wax if the feeling is alive.

Note: I only take Cutie's part...  :D

from wstarnews korea

**ANNOUNCEMENT**
It started as an idea....

@coolreborn and I have been working on an idea to create a place for Joo Won fans to spazz and love Cutie more. As you know, soompi is a great forum but it is difficult to navigate to find your favorite pictures, videos or articles. We have great resources here, from translations to interviews and more, so much that our materials are often taken out and blogged elsewhere. When it comes to organizing fan projects, we are also bound by soompi rules. As Joo Won's popularity rises, more and more people will be curious to know about this wonderful actor. Thus, coolreborn and I decided to start a fanclub dedicated to spread love for Joo Won and be the oasis that can quench the hunger and thirst of Cutie's fans.

The New Fanclub...

We named the fanclub, Joo Won Cutie International Fans and members will be called "Cuties" Why Cutie? I do not think I need to elaborate here. Because this idea was initiated for all Cutie fans on soompi, we decided that this name will be the closest to everyone's hearts. Joo Won is the one and only Cutie to us. And we are his "Cuties" forever under his spell of adorableness and awesomeness.

@coolreborn has set up a temporary website and we are working on building a nicer, more permanent home. Please do check out

http://joowoncutie.wordpress.com/

and remember this is still work in progress. We cannot do this alone and neither has the thought of doing this for ourselves cross our minds. This is a blog build for you and all who love Joo Won. In order to make this blog work and be an awesome place for Cuties, we are in need for help in the following areas:
1) videos
2) photos
3) translators (Korean to English, Chinese to English)
4) twitter
5) news and updates

you can PM myself or coolreborn

Our First Fan Project will be for Cutie's BIG day, his birthday ~ 30th September!

There are 2 options we can consider
1) Food catering
2) Rice donation

We narrow down to these because if we send gifts to Cutie, it will end up in SIM agency at best with no acknowledgement whatsoever.
Food catering is a great idea if we can send it to his film location. We can feed Cutie and will very likely get acknowledgement in form of pictures or even a tweet!
Rice donation is also good in the sense that we get to do charity at the same time. However, the rice will be sent to SIM and not the film location, we can only hope for the rice donation company to take a photo for us as evidence.

To make either of these Project possible , we need
* for food catering - a member who can speak Korean. We have establish certain contacts but can go no further because of language handicap.
* your support - estimated amount for food catering is USD2500. For rice, we can look at minimum of USD379 for 100kg.
once project is agreed, we will do the activity on the blog.
* fanart to design the banner which can be used for either project

Please share your thoughts with us on this and also lend your support. Each one of Cutie's fan count.

DEADLINE for Cutie's Birthday Project : 10th September for your PMs and responses. Once we get indication of support, we will launch the details of the project on the blog

s5y.gif

You are the BEST, Cutie!

I am checking it out.  <3  And will look more into it and the project when I wake up.  I told myself I'd get to bed as soon as I could once I got home from work.  I've been really worn out lately and my body is angry at me for not sleeping enough.  
ahhh...I am looking at the new site.  I really like it.  And now I want to keep looking at Joo Won but I have to pull myself away and sleep.  T_T  (4:35 am here).  Have a lovely day.

@coolreborn & @mrdimples.  Great effort.  

Here.. here.. Me!  I LOVE CUTIE.  MANY MANY

I'm so not good with creating fanarts etc (well I'm lazy to learn. HAH).  Will PM you re the donation later okay.

Excited for Cutie's birthday this coming 30th September, I will be celebrating mine on 16th September.. Hoho.  Me and Cutie, we are September baby.  Yay!

Edit:

@mrdimples.  I love reading your recap.  I want to read more.  Hehe. At first I was sceptical about the writer, I have no doubt at the Director because of his previous work i.e Ojakgyo Brothers, one of my all time favourite.  I thought the writer only good in writing medical drama but now I know that he's also good in writing good', funny, heartwarming and brilliant dialogue.  I also enjoying the political side of this drama.   I will watch ep. 9 & 10 this weekend. 

By the way... if I remember correctly I think Mummy Moon's birthday is in Sep too. Cutie mentioned it before in last year's 1N2D... in the ep where he and UTW had to stay back as they lost the go-home BBB. In tat ep cutie and his hyung dressed as scarecrows and cutie did the gangnam style dance when he beaten UTW to go home.