Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

id="content-main-heading" class="js-timeline-title"Cutie Tweeted!!!
id="content-main-heading" class="js-timeline-title"Tweets f95ca937b00801ba638e64a48da44f23_normal.주원 @Moonjunwon 4m

오늘 밤 11시 새 예능 "심장이 뛴다" 저는 안나오구요~ 우리 기웅이형이 나와여~~ 많이 사랑해주세요~^^ 일요일엔 일박이일ㅎㅎ 기웅이형 화이팅!♥

translation by  @meinitafitriana sari (Thank you dear Cuties)

"Tonight, 11 pm, variety show "My heart beats (Beating hearts)" No, it isn't me~it's our ki woong hyung~~please give a lots of love~^^ and on Sunday, it's 1 night 2 days hehe. Ki Woong Hyung Hwaiting! <3"

....oh Cutie, you are one lovable guy. And promote 1N2D more!!! Tweet more!!! :D

coolreborn said: id="content-main-heading" class="js-timeline-title"Cutie Tweeted!!!
id="content-main-heading" class="js-timeline-title"Tweets f95ca937b00801ba638e64a48da44f23_normal.주원 @Moonjunwon 4m

오늘 밤 11시 새 예능 "심장이 뛴다" 저는 안나오구요~ 우리 기웅이형이 나와여~~ 많이 사랑해주세요~^^ 일요일엔 일박이일ㅎㅎ 기웅이형 화이팅!♥

google translated:  Today 23:00 new arts "heart beats" I'm not wanna release the nawayeo giung ~ ~ ~ We love you so please ... heh heh ^ ^ Sunday yen one bakyiil release giung Go! ♥

doing some work while shuffling my fav music videos. Goodbye Day suddenly starts playing. oh gosh, how i miss my Lee KangTo..... i meant to watch Gaksital every weekend, but somehow i just got things to do and couldnt even get past one episode. idk about you girls, but KangTo is Joowon's BEST character so far, hands down.
(Good Doctor has not finished yet)

watching the car-hit scene in L7CS. gosh, that was one of the best car-hit scenes i've ever watched. but Joowon does that one himself??? what a silly director. that was a very difficult scene to do! he could have gotten badly hurt, thus affects the filming. Joowon is a great action actor, but still. for scenes like that that could really harm the actors, they should use stuntman.
i forgot how deep Joowon's voice can get, especially in his dramas. i thought there was something wrong with my sound system, since Joowon's voice is very manly in L7CS. comparing that and his voice in GD seems so different! major respect for him~ I LOVE YOU, JOOWON!!!!