Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest mei8805

mindymoe said:

maymay

said:

mindymoe

said:

Cutie talked about his legendary "Bingo". but i don't understand any of them. can anyone tell me what are they talking about "bingo", since it seems really interesting, then one of the G4 got thrilled by it 94.gif

@casperntv [color=#009900]

Hi!! greeting from Indonesia! i'm a newbie here too, let's having fun spazzing here in your free time while you're busy

[/color]

:D

:D

coolreborn said:

After trying hard to download the Japan Fanmeet from youku.. at last I downloaded all the parts, there's 3 parts that I downloaded and all awesome. Is this not in YT yet? Hope someone will upload it and hope in HD... Dang... he looks so SWEAXY!!!! I hope someone will upload all of the video, two glorious hours of the fanmeet. [-O<

@coolreborn

3 parts ???  Where are they ??

I dl in my iPhone hehehe

coolreborn said:
manyearsago said: coolreborn said: After trying hard to download the Japan Fanmeet from youku.. at last I downloaded all the parts, there's 3 parts that I downloaded and all awesome. Is this not in YT yet? Hope someone will upload it and hope in HD... Dang... he looks so SWEAXY!!!! I hope someone will upload all of the video, two glorious hours of the fanmeet. [-O<

*phew* ....I've finished with my work now going back home. My boots are all covered with blood. Look scary and pretty much out of horror movie right? :(Looking forward to similar views in good doctor :D

BLOOD_zps1bd4ce70.jpg

Guest mei8805

manyearsago said: coolreborn said:
manyearsago said: coolreborn said: After trying hard to download the Japan Fanmeet from youku.. at last I downloaded all the parts, there's 3 parts that I downloaded and all awesome. Is this not in YT yet? Hope someone will upload it and hope in HD... Dang... he looks so SWEAXY!!!! I hope someone will upload all of the video, two glorious hours of the fanmeet. [-O<

Guest mindymoe

farbarri said: it's Joowon's repetitive line from Gaksital drama. he says it often in the early parts of the drama, for he was a reckless s**-o*-a-b***h in there, and betrays his own country. though as the episode progresses, we know the real reason why he turns into a betrayal..... oh gosh, dont get me started spazzing about Gaksital now or i wont stop..... :D
i went on a field trip with my friend and students, and i spent about 2 hours explaining to her the whole storyline of Gaksital. she said she watched it a bit, and didnt continue as she didnt download them. so i gave my collection to her. i actually gave a lot of Joowon collections to my friends. his dramas are excellent!
have you watched Gaksital? if you havent, i strongly recommend it for he was extremely outstanding in there.

manyearsago said: coolreborn said:

Guest joongieforeva

stearly said: coolreborn said: After trying hard to download the Japan Fanmeet from youku.. at last I downloaded all the parts, there's 3 parts that I downloaded and all awesome. Is this not in YT yet? Hope someone will upload it and hope in HD... Dang... he looks so SWEAXY!!!! I hope someone will upload all of the video, two glorious hours of the fanmeet. [-O<

Guest padme

HI girls!!!!! :D  just came here to share THIS!

"I knew cutie wants that we look at him, like a pure & innocent boy; OK I GOT IT!

I can send you to the heaven and Australia if you want  cutie xD but BUT BUT.....

Don't ask me [-X  to look at you like that because"  i'm such a weak fan   8-} [-(

and my neurones and hormones goes to askdfhgkjsfadskjfhdskjfhdskjjds   >:) after watching you DANCING LIKE SASSY BOY xD THE PSY SONG! goshhhhhhhhh  GIRL'S HE CAN'T DEMAND US THAT HE JUST CAN'T  [-X [-X [-X  IT'S IMPOSSIBLE REALLY! ahhh u_u cutie you are playing with our mind @_@

pd: I'm sure that my lovely boy Chansung teach him some moves yumi yumi!!!! damnnnn THOSE MOVES THOSE MOVES (youku vid 0:32-0:35) sdsadasdasasdjsahdhas *I was so moaty at the entire performance* LOL  B-)  ehhhh ehhhhh SEXY BOY! OPPA JOO WON STYLE! can I dance with you the next Time, promisse you wouldn't need a hand becasue you will have mine  8-> =))

joongieforeva said: stearly said: coolreborn said: After trying hard to download the Japan Fanmeet from youku.. at last I downloaded all the parts, there's 3 parts that I downloaded and all awesome. Is this not in YT yet? Hope someone will upload it and hope in HD... Dang... he looks so SWEAXY!!!! I hope someone will upload all of the video, two glorious hours of the fanmeet. [-O<

padme said:

HI girls!!!!! :D  just came here to share THIS!

"I knew cutie wants that we look at him, like a pure & innocent boy; OK I GOT IT!

I can send you to the heaven and Australia if you want  cutie xD but BUT BUT.....

Don't ask me [-X  to look at you like that because"  i'm such a weak fan   8-} [-(

and my neurones and hormones goes to askdfhgkjsfadskjfhdskjfhdskjjds   >:) after watching you DANCING LIKE SASSY BOY xD THE PSY SONG! goshhhhhhhhh  GIRL'S HE CAN'T DEMAND US THAT HE JUST CAN'T  [-X [-X [-X  IT'S IMPOSSIBLE REALLY! ahhh u_u cutie you are playing with our mind @_@

pd: I'm sure that my lovely boy Chansung teach him some moves yumi yumi!!!! damnnnn THOSE MOVES THOSE MOVES (youku vid 0:32-0:35) sdsadasdasasdjsahdhas *I was so moaty at the entire performance* LOL  B-)  ehhhh ehhhhh SEXY BOY! OPPA JOO WON STYLE! can I dance with you the next Time, promisse you wouldn't need a hand becasue you will have mine  8-> =))