Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest charliew

Ladies... I am a fresh newbie in here.. I just discovered him last week.. Watched him in Baker King and he just stole my heart with his acting so I am watching Bridal Mask now..OMG!!! He is the best actor for me.. I thought Joongki is the best but omg Joo Woon is amazinggggggg!!!!! 
Can you guys recommend me what should i watch after Bridal Mask? I cant wait for my "Doctor" next week tho.. what an interesting challenging character and am cant wait to see his acting.
I need to learn more about him.. since i dont know much about him can you guys help me please? thanks :)

charliew said: Ladies... I am a fresh newbie in here.. I just discovered him last week.. Watched him in Baker King and he just stole my heart with his acting so I am watching Bridal Mask now..OMG!!! He is the best actor for me.. I thought Joongki is the best but omg Joo Woon is amazinggggggg!!!!! 
Can you guys recommend me what should i watch after Bridal Mask? I cant wait for my "Doctor" next week tho.. what an interesting challenging character and am cant wait to see his acting.
I need to learn more about him.. since i dont know much about him can you guys help me please? thanks :)

Guest padme

owwwwwwwwwww @mrdimples ;0; I don't know if I told you before, that I really! love every word you write about cutie ^^ I wish I could express myself in words specially in english xD dahh my eng. is kind of =/ anyway xD If I want to write some point about something related to cutie I have to use google translate because my english is so limited but xDD we know how is google and lately my free time is less but I will always come here =P  so I really like your posts ^^ :)>-

ahhh I forgot to say HIII! all the new cutie girls T.T what kind of fan i'm aishhh u_u

WELCOME TO ALL THE NEW GIRLS  :)>- :)>- :D:D  *throws cutie to the air* wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii  B-)  @Charliew welcome ^^ you deserve a cutie cookie now! xD If you watch him in Baker King and Gaksital maybe the next ones should be Ojakgyo Brothers <3 and 7LCS! and of course WE ALL WILL BE CAMPING HERE ON MONDAY! FOR GOOD DOCTOR <333  :\"> :-*  what more can I say that I'm agree with you "He is such a good actor" he is my ONLY BIAS K-ACTOR since February and I know many actors but he is until now the one who really grabs my attention with his admired talent!!! and body =P ok sorry for that xD

Guest siihaelee

Hello all cutie's girlfriends haha :D long time no post here but i always read all ur posts every day and couldn't help but enjoy it so much,thank you thank you ♥ btw,i'm really looking forward for "Good Doctor" new role with different character for our Cutie,he was really the best actor!!! and can't wait to see his chemistry with Moon Chaewon,they both looked really match for each other in PC of "Good Doctor" yesterday --v ..*Moon Couple?? :D emmmm, is it ok to talk abt this here ?sorry sorry*

btw,can you tell me when happy together GD's casts episode will be airing in KBS World??

have a good day! ♥ and so sorry for my bad english grammar ㅠㅠ

siihaelee said: Hello all cutie's girlfriends haha :D long time no post here but i always read all ur posts every day and couldn't help but enjoy it so much,thank you thank you ♥ btw,i'm really looking forward for "Good Doctor" new role with different character for our Cutie,he was really the best actor!!! and can't wait to see his chemistry with Moon Chaewon,they both looked really match for each other in PC of "Good Doctor" yesterday --v ..*Moon Couple?? :D emmmm, is it ok to talk abt this here ?sorry sorry*
btw,can you tell me when happy together GD's casts episode will be airing in KBS World??

have a good day! ♥ and so sorry for my bad english grammar ㅠㅠ

@coolreborn
Wow,   what a nice weekend to start with!!!   Tokyo FM video clips on YT !!!
Let me "chuu-on" you.  
Although I listen to its audio almost everyday since the FM.  Now,  when I am watching those videos and the camera is sitting so close to the stage, visually it is definitely very different from when I was sitting on the 3rd floor of the hall.  I am still feeling so moved to hear him sing and that gangnam dance........he is a great dancer, isn't he? The atmosphere was really great that night.
Girls,  it is a MUST GO to his Asian concert tour next year. 
@Mjwonnie, come here quick, the Tokyo FM clips are here on page 1420.  
@padme   I saw a news about Chansung a few days ago.http://news.kstyle.com/article.ksn?articleNo=1974599&categoryCode=ET

Sunbae Ahn Nae Saeng praised CS in an interview with TnV channel for him being polite and hardworking and good in acting as a rookie.  CS also thanked Anh sunbae for giving him encouragement and direction on how to play Gong Do Ha in L7CS.
You also mentioned in your post you want to send Cutie to Australia.  Pleaseeeeeee, you are most welcome to do so, I will be waiting for him but I guess I have to wait for a long while as he is a very busy man and never has free time!!!
Welcome @charliew @casperntv joining us here.  Hope to see you around more often here and have fun with us.
Dr @ezze   Thanks for the pic.  I am prepared to see more blood in GD.

Hey everyone, been a while since I have posted..... Was not keeping well for few days but I would visit the thread everyday. My heartfelt welcome to all the newbies on the thread and hope you enjoy your time here.
Just thought of sharing this fancam video taken of Mon Chae Won where you can see how gentlemanly our Cutie was to her ( and maybe also in awe of her beauty :P )

Full Credits to : www.moonchaewon.net

Welcome all the newbie and comeback fans of cutie

I m so happy to see he has more fans as he really deserves it for his Gd acting and good personality

Hmmm actually After watching the vampire prosecutor I got quite interested in the male lead as he s vvv cool. But never really like him like cutie

Hmmm I can say thAt I have many Actors and actresses that I like but really impressed me de s only cutie

And I hope to see him to be a holiwood stAr or Asian big star as I felt he has so much better than those stars with big name and bigger fan base

And i really see him got Alot of potential to be world star to act in blk buster movies With lots of good actors and good PDs over the world

Just can't wait to see this happen And I m vvvv sure it will happen to him

Guest padme

ahhhhhhhhhhh dear @manyearsago thanks for that article about my Chansung <3 you deserved a cutie cookie now >:D< :)>- 

welcome  to the new ones ^^ @siihaelee and @raasyndrome enjoy this place girls is full of love over cutie <3   B-) :D :\">

and @simplydramafied1082 girl I LOVE THAT FAN CAM!!!! you post OMI <3 I LOVE GENTLEMAN JOO WON! to extreme levels asdhgshdhksakjdjasdkjsa  :x :\">  ughhh that man deserved a thounsand of cookies box LOL Today I feel like feeding him  ;;)   really he is such a boy sometimes i can't explain myself xD but ughh he is so precious love how sweet, manly and gentleman is towards his co-stars <3  and I know I shouldn't talk about this xD but he and Chae woon are so lovely and adorable xDDD that I can't hide my feels hahaha  I like her, maybe not a fan ^^ but I know and like her  ;;)  I will sure love their chemistry xD  *shipping them since the first teaser* this drama  will brings such a lovely love story I think  =P 

Monday are you there¿? xDD  

Awwww... Shi-On ahhh... wae u celebrate your birthday alone and with only choco pies?? *sob*

Poor baby.. :(( :-S

timg-1_zps5684142d.jpg

cr. Newsen and Baidu 朱元吧

-edit-

Article fr Newsen

‘굿닥터’ 주원 귀요미 매력, 드디어 드라마에서도

[뉴스엔 이민지 기자]주원이 귀요미 매력을 발산했다. 주원은 8월 5일 첫방송되는 KBS 2TV 새 월화드라마 '굿닥터'(극본 박재범/연출 기민수)에서 서번트 신드롬을 지닌 자폐성향의 발달장애 청년 박시온 역으로 열연할 예정이다. 3일 공개된 사진 속 주원은 샴푸를 하던 중 거품 뿔 모양을 만들어내거나 초코파이 케이크로 홀로 생일 파티를 하고 있는 모습을 보이고 있다. 쪼그려 앉아 머리를 감으며 샴푸 거품이 가득한 머리카락을 뭉쳐 삐죽삐죽한 뿔 모양을 만들어내는가 하면, 초코파이를 5개 쌓아 올려 만든 생일 케이크에 초를 하나 꽂아 놓고 입으로 불고 있는 깜찍한 면모를 선보이고 있는 것.주원의 귀요미 모습은 극중 천진난만함이 가득한 박시온과 200% 싱크로율을 보이고 있다. 맑고 순수한 영혼을 가지고 있는 박시온 캐릭터에 빙의된 듯 진지한 표정과 반짝이는 눈빛으로 자연스러운 연기를 펼쳐내 기대를 높이고 있다. 제작사 로고스필름 측은 "주원은 환한 웃음과 깨알 애교로 촬영장을 웃음바다로 만들기 일쑤"라며 "맑고 순수한 영혼의 극중 박시온과도 그런 점에서 비슷한 점이 많은 것 같다. 촬영장의 해피 바이러스로 등극한 주원의 활약을 기대해 달라"고 밝혔다. 8월 5일 첫방송. (사진=로고스필름 제공)이민지 oing@기사제보 및 보

copyrightⓒ 뉴스엔. 무단전재 & 재배포 금지 

mindymoe said: farbarri said: it's Joowon's repetitive line from Gaksital drama. he says it often in the early parts of the drama, for he was a reckless s**-o*-a-b***h in there, and betrays his own country. though as the episode progresses, we know the real reason why he turns into a betrayal..... oh gosh, dont get me started spazzing about Gaksital now or i wont stop..... :D
i went on a field trip with my friend and students, and i spent about 2 hours explaining to her the whole storyline of Gaksital. she said she watched it a bit, and didnt continue as she didnt download them. so i gave my collection to her. i actually gave a lot of Joowon collections to my friends. his dramas are excellent!
have you watched Gaksital? if you havent, i strongly recommend it for he was extremely outstanding in there.