Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

coolreborn said: After trying hard to download the Japan Fanmeet from youku.. at last I downloaded all the parts, there's 3 parts that I downloaded and all awesome. Is this not in YT yet? Hope someone will upload it and hope in HD... Dang... he looks so SWEAXY!!!! I hope someone will upload all of the video, two glorious hours of the fanmeet. [-O<

@casperntv welcome dear~ >:D<
let's 'HAVE FUN here!!! :D

mindymoe said: Cutie talked about his legendary "Bingo". but i don't understand any of them. can anyone tell me what are they talking about "bingo", since it seems really interesting, then one of the G4 got thrilled by it 94.gif
@casperntv Hi!! greeting from Indonesia! i'm a newbie here too, let's having fun spazzing here in your free time while you're busy :D :D

“Good Doctor”: Joo Won & Joo Sang Wook’s Heated First Meeting In The OR

Posted by goodange on Friday, August 2, 2013 · Leave a Comment 

There was no formal and courteous introduction between Park Shi On (Joo Won) and Kim Do Han (Joo Sang Wook), but rather, they’re first meeting was a confrontation in the operating room, with the former being dragged away by hospital staff.

36_zpsf8240c72.jpg~original

Source  |  Newsen

from couch-kimchi

ahhhh vvv bz todayhaizzz begining of the month is always soooooooooo bz for accountanti am vvv tired and hungry but see cutie's smile really make me feel betterand i m dieting so that i can be stronger to go his fm next year if he comesand of cos look slimmer in front of him s better even though i dont think he will see mebut some how slimmer s easier to walk and walk longer and have strength to protect myself in fm 
think i will wear a mask to cover my teeth lol
cant wait to see him singing live onstage personally

5njq.jpg

casperntv said: Hello everyone in Joo Won house-soompi! :DI'm new member in Joo Won thread as well as in soompi. New but this is not the first time I'm here.I'm not sure if all you guys notice my nick from kites-vietnam about fanart or some news. It can be said that I'm the biggest sister in Joo Won house-Kites. My little sister, even she is not little any more in the real life, goldlotus often asks me to join soompi to discuss with her and others about something like +18, or +21! B-) I'm really want to do too but as a main translator for Joo Won-kites, I'm quite busy in building up our JW house in Vietnam. Searching JW news in sp thread everyday, this house likes my second JW house beside the VN one. I always want to thank to all members in sp about updated JW news, fan account, video, pix, etc... All of you do help us a lot in gathering all the things relate to JW.
I can not promise that I will be here frequently. However I will try my best to let you guys not forget me. :PP/S: Is there any Singaporean member here? I want to say hello too cause I studied in Sing for my BA, and hello to frog porridge also. :))  Although I'm a mem of kites-VN but recently I do not live there. I live in a country that is one of the coldest place in the world. Can you guess where is it? :)This is my gift to all JW lovers in Soompi! :D Have a nice weekend, everyone! 

by casperntv

Guest nhatkhanh

@casperntv @goldlotus I'm back here with you hí hí hí ;))
I have a new keyboard finally, and now I can chat chit with JW fan's soompier again kekeke

long time no see soompier since a couple last month if I don't get wrong. The main reason is I think I cant catch you up around 21+ matters =)))))))
My soul is so clear =)) so that I why idk what I should reply you here =))
Besides, I'm busy on doing vietsub and managing Joowon fanpage in Vietnam, kites as well ;))

I'm very glad to see how you're trying build JW thread so high here

welcome back me, and say hello too my ss: casperntv :))

@stearly welcome back :((((((( I miss you so much, I'm very sad when you were not here :((((

coolreborn said: After trying hard to download the Japan Fanmeet from youku.. at last I downloaded all the parts, there's 3 parts that I downloaded and all awesome. Is this not in YT yet? Hope someone will upload it and hope in HD... Dang... he looks so SWEAXY!!!! I hope someone will upload all of the video, two glorious hours of the fanmeet. [-O<

i find it so cute when Joowon calls himself "oppa" or "hyung". usually he's the maknae in the production, so we can rarely hear him say those words. even in Good Doctor he's still the maknae among the lead casts. i'm hoping to hear him say "oppa" whenever he talks to the teenage girl who loves him.  ;;)
i swear if they kill of his character in GD, imma throw a fit and do a Don't Click to the writer......

Attention @ctfrsgp &  Joo Won magazine collectors
https://finn-asp.jp/user.cgi?articleid=16398&actmode=NewsArticleList&fanclub_id=45#article_16398
http://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%82%82%E3%81%A3%E3%81%A8%E7%9F%A5%E3%82%8A%E3%81%9F%E3%81%84-%E9%9F%93%E5%9B%BDTV%E3%83%89%E3%83%A9%E3%83%9Evol-56-MOOK21/dp/4764131749
According to Joo Won's official Japan website「もっと知りたい!韓国TVドラマ」vol.56 is to be released on 5 Aug 2013, it has article about Joo Won's Tokyo FM.

YesAsia hasn't updated their site yet but they sell this magazine.  You can try again in the next few days and search  もっと知りたい! 韓国TVドラマ Vol.56
You can order it from Kinokuniya online bookshop (I check Vol 55, it is available there), just check if Kino is available in your country.  
ISBN number  9784764131743  (make sure the cover is Kwon Sang Woo)
Below is cover of vol 55http://www.kinokuniya.com/au/index.php/fbs003?common_param=9784764131736

Guest mindymoe

maymay

said:

mindymoe

said:

Cutie talked about his legendary "Bingo". but i don't understand any of them. can anyone tell me what are they talking about "bingo", since it seems really interesting, then one of the G4 got thrilled by it 94.gif

@casperntv [color=#009900]

Hi!! greeting from Indonesia! i'm a newbie here too, let's having fun spazzing here in your free time while you're busy

[/color]

:D

:D

manyearsago said: coolreborn said: After trying hard to download the Japan Fanmeet from youku.. at last I downloaded all the parts, there's 3 parts that I downloaded and all awesome. Is this not in YT yet? Hope someone will upload it and hope in HD... Dang... he looks so SWEAXY!!!! I hope someone will upload all of the video, two glorious hours of the fanmeet. [-O<