Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Lucky these r still around

By bLuebhErie

By Tofuyee

By Gleehoney2

Ooohhhh... found one of my ultimate fave Svetik's MV. :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4mdplGFzDM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

-edit-

One more :x

By vangym

I am still sleepy while posting the pics from JW DC.... but when I saw this... admire-onion-head-emoticon.gif

9a2uea.jpg
fr Joo Won DC

I just want to caress those arms and then tilt Cutie's head and... and...   kiss-raccoon-emoticon.gif with arms around the neck.... Cutie, your thinner but still so sexy.

OMG... Seriously, i think he is too thin already. I know he likes working, but he has to slow down too! I think he is trying to get in as many dramas, and movies as he can before doing that musical because it will definitely take up alot of his time. I think he needs to slow down or he'll be sick.

I'm just glad that the girls thought of this and gave him a boost, and also some time out and just relax. He REALLY needs it. :((

crazyoverkdrama said: OMG... Seriously, i think he is too thin already. I know he likes working, but he has to slow down too! I think he is trying to get in as many dramas, and movies as he can before doing that musical because it will definitely take up alot of his time. I think he needs to slow down or he'll be sick.

I'm just glad that the girls thought of this and gave him a boost, and also some time out and just relax. He REALLY needs it. :((