Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

On 5/15/2017 at 3:32 PM, flutterby06 said:

It's sad to see this forum is so calm when Joo Won is about to go for two years in army. As a Joo Won fan I've been waiting for this forum to be full of buzz. I'm new to this though. I wanted to know if anyone from here attended his last fan meeting in Korea. Please share the stories if possible. Thank you.  https://www.facebook.com/MoonJunWonmmfanclub/?hc_ref=SEARCH&fref=nf

Hi dear,Nice to "meet" you.Welcome.Although it is super quite now and might be the same in future.:) But who knows?

To tell you the truth,It is not that we have forgotten about him.Most of us still love him although he now shares bias lists with our other favorite actors.The reason why so quiet here is many fans from this forum have moved on to other social media platforms like Instagram,twitter etc. Soompi was fun but it is just not as spontaneous as we wish to be.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ma OO said:

Hi dear,Nice to "meet" you.Welcome.Although it is super quite now and might be the same in future.:) But who knows?

To tell you the truth,It is not that we have forgotten about him.Most of us still love him although he now shares bias lists with our other favorite actors.The reason why so quiet here is many fans from this forum have moved on to other social media platforms like Instagram,twitter etc. Soompi was fun but it is just not as spontaneous as we wish to be.

We do have other favorites...that much I can understand..But I just hope some people would come back here time to time. Thank you for letting me know. :)

• Like 2

7 hours ago, LyraYoo said:

Aww sad to see Joo Won being enlisted even before his drama's premiere date. Also another thing that he would miss :

Good Doctor will always be my favourite Joo Won drama. Glad to see the adaptation but sad that we wont be seeing him for a while.

• Like 2

Can somebody please update the 1st page of the this thread. It seems the last update was more than a year ago, its getting ancient...or probably @LyraYoo can help with updating.

@coolreborn is nowhere to be found. her last visit 23 April 2016. its too bad cuz jw thread is one of with highest views. His next drama will premiere in a week but this thread and his drama thread are as quiet as ever .

11 hours ago, airplanegirl said:

I've been subbing Joo Won's articles since the promo for MSG came out...

Is this account yours? I'm follwing these tweets though I do not have twitter account.. Thanks for your effort.. :D

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, airplanegirl said:

Yes it's my account, and thank you so much for following 

You're welcome.

I've been eagerly waiting for MSG as it will be last project of Joo Won before enlistment. Since May I've have been searching a lot about Joo Won for knowing about his latest acivities as there will be less news about him in next two years. Then I found your BoA-Joo Won English Tweets..I love to read your translation.. Joo Won and BoA couple were not in the news very much.. But from your tweets I get to know how they actually knew each other..might even be in love before they started actual dating. I hope their cute relationship will survive. :heart:

Thank you very much.. keep it up.. :D