Jo Hyun Jae 조현재//ジョー·ヒョンジェ/赵显

prissymom

Guest shirchua

From what I read from other wedsites, he only has a sister... His parents have been sick long time ago due to hardships they suffered when JHJ was still very young. So JHJ has to work during his teenage years to help supplement the family's income... Poor guy! Nevertheless, that gave him the experience of facing hardships in life so he was able to act very well in the role of Seodong in 'Seodongyo'!

Hope to have his latest news on how's he is doing now and whether he would appear in any drama or movie soon.

BTW, anybody knows whether he would be going Taiwan to promote his drama 'Seodongyo'?

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry everyone, ysl has a 100 MB limit on file sizes and you cannot send larger files unless you pay a fee. Megaupload is the way to go. So why can't you guys use Megaupload? It's either that or wait for Creidesca's Clubbox.

Guest hyunjae_veyveh

is his sister older or younger?

well, patience is a virtue. so we just have to wait for creidesca's clubbox oh excited ones. actually i have seen this clip before but i wasn't able to finish coz of connection probs. and of course, there were no subs then.

let's keep this hyunnielicious thread alive! :D

Guest shirchua

is his sister older or younger?

well, patience is a virtue. so we just have to wait for creidesca's clubbox oh excited ones. actually i have seen this clip before but i wasn't able to finish coz of connection probs. and of course, there were no subs then.

let's keep this hyunnielicious thread alive! :D

JHJ has an older sister. He is the only son in the family.

I just got a news that Jo Hyun Jae will act in a new HK+Korea Drama..

Actually its old HK drama titled The Autumn Tale. The previous hero was Chow Yuan Fat. I bet this new drama will be a long siries maybe 20-30 episodes. Wah its so great to hear this great news.

Guest YeeKrfan

Actually its old HK drama titled The Autumn Tale. The previous hero was Chow Yuan Fat. I bet this new drama will be a long siries maybe 20-30 episodes. Wah its so great to hear this great news.

:w00t: Wow, that's a wonderful piece of news! Chow Yuen Fatt was great there with Cherie Chung as a tough, down & out guy...ohhh I love JHJ as a toughie like his character in Only You.

Well, actually never thought that I'll write in this thread one day since I've watched a couple of his work like Love Letter, Untold Scandal & Sunshine of Love but never really fancy him. Well, maybe he was too innocence and sweet for me even though his performance in Love Letter was very impressive but I only have eyes for Ji Jin Hee then. Or maybe I like guy who are more manly. Well that's why I was hooked on his character as Han YiJoon in Only You. Yeah, he was great as the self-centered, arrogant jerk who learn to love eventually. His chemistry with HCY is great too and their son is such a cutie pie. I like the idea of him being a father and the overall of the drama, a very good one.

After going through this thread, I can understand why he seldom appeared in those promotions and behind of the scenes in the extra feature disc I've have with the boxset of Only You. He is a very private person and doesn't like interviews. Initially I thought what's going on when all the extra featured mostly HCY and hardly any JHJ, that's quite strange coz I know that he's very popular in Korea.

Anybody watched the "Father & Son" drama with JHJ and HCJ as well? What's their characters?

Guest chiriko

really? how true is this???

i've been lurking waiting for jhj news. hope this one is confirmed. i wanted to see him in a new project so badly though i know he deserves so much rest after seodongyo. but it's been months so i think it's ok now for him to work again. :D

Guest shirchua

I read an article interviewing 'Zeng Zhi Wei' fm Hong Kong who is in charge or rather invest in the HKD 30 million HK+koera collaboration that it would be a 16 episodes drama. They haven't decide on the female lead yet, wonder who it will be? Hope it would be a Korean actress..

JHJ would be playing the 'Chow Yuan Fat' role of a rugged guy who gave up all his 'bad gangster' habits after falling in love w the female lead..... Filming will start in October 06 and they will also shoot scenes in HK and Macau. Don't know when it would be telecast, can't wait to see it! So exciting..!

I saw a picture of Hyun-jae and Eric Tsang. Is Tsang involved in the production of the new drama? This role holds so many possibilities for Hyun-jae to do something different. I loved the movie.

Guest chiriko

I read an article interviewing 'Zeng Zhi Wei' fm Hong Kong who is in charge or rather invest in the HKD 30 million HK+koera collaboration that it would be a 16 episodes drama. They haven't decide on the female lead yet, wonder who it will be? Hope it would be a Korean actress..

JHJ would be playing the 'Chow Yuan Fat' role of a rugged guy who gave up all his 'bad gangster' habits after falling in love w the female lead..... Filming will start in October 06 and they will also shoot scenes in HK and Macau. Don't know when it would be telecast, can't wait to see it! So exciting..!

omg! i really miss hyun jae. that's why i'm getting too excited on this project. :)

Guest pinkaddict

haYee im just a newbie here..Glad to hear that JHJ will ba having a new project ~bounce~

Any news on JHJ regarding his enTry on Military?tHanks!:o

someone told me that he might be has to attend the military services next year.

But this one is unconfirm yet. Thats only what I heard and read. So girls just get prepare la .. :(

Guest hyunjae_veyveh

wowowowow..another project to watch out for.i'm not familiar with this drama but well i sure am excited to see it.just the thought of seeing him as a gangster ooh drives me :crazy: i bet he'd be a hot one.lolz..

so he might be in the military next year?? my..my.. so he'll be gone for two years right? hope i could see him in person before he signs up. *sigh* wouldn't we all?

his royal hotness..

sexy20hunny.jpg

Guest hyunjae_veyveh

yay! was able to download joy of love from creidesca's CB. it took me well over 4 hrs to do it, but well it was worth it. looooved his smile!!

finally got to own a page! p.45 is mine! harharhar!!

Guest emilyn116

i also like JHJ next to Lee dong wook.......i like his acting..... he can do comedy, drama and action ( nine tailed fox sries).........

sad to hear about his parents......i also pitied him for not enjoying his childhood days......but i salute him for being a responsible son.........from what i saw on the pics before ( candid pics) i think this guy is kinda serious and quiet.......hope after his military training more projects will be given to him....

Archived