Jo Hyun Jae 조현재//ジョー·ヒョンジェ/赵显

prissymom

Guest lorac

....But he really does have a soft yet firm voice-he's one of those actors that has THE VOICE. So far, I rank him along with Val Kilmer in the best voice category.

I'm curious about this Star Echo? What's the story all about?

One thing I notice, JHJ does seem to fancy the color green. Anybody share the same observation?

I have to agree that Hyun-jae has a nice speaking voice, but the singing thing...well, what can I say. I know there are those who disagree. Hum...Val Kilmer, what's he doing lately?

Star's Echo: It either takes place in Japan or Korea...you got me on that one, and Hyun-jae's character is a bi-lingual tour guide, musician/songwriter, star-gazer. He accidentally bumps into a Japanese tourist, and their paths keep crossing, but she has issues with losing a good friend/boyfriend in an accident while driving the car. Needless to say, it prevents her from opening up to another guy. This is the drama with the Hyun-jae dance scene that everyone was interested in, but following that is the attempted kiss scene! Much better in my estimation.

Anyway, I really enjoyed it, even without subtitles. The Jun-ki fans are also interested in this; he has a small part.

Green....I think he is looking pretty good in blue lately!

j073.jpg

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hyunjae_veyveh

uhh.. actually, i agree with you lorac. im not really a fan of his singing voice. i heard some of his guardian songs (but low quality) and uhh... :sweatingbullets: just an opinion. good thing he makes up for it with his speaking voice. ooh..

star's echo caps.. hope you don't mind me posting photos. :P not sure if these were posted before though..

jhj1ia.jpg

jhj43xw.jpg

Guest jeribi

Yeah, the speaking is great-I think it can charm a cobra he!he!

Val Kilmer-he did a an indie movie with Robert Downey Jr last year and he lately appeared in a theater play in London. He's quite chubby lately, but I love him in Batman Forever.

Star Echo's story seems a nice-I have to see him dance!

Is he good at it as well - I mean dancing?

Do tell me more...

This guy rocks my world!!!

Guest lorac

Star Echo's story seems a nice-I have to see him dance!

Is he good at it as well - I mean dancing?

Do tell me more...

I was thinking of extracting that scene, since the avi file is excellent quality. The dance scene that is on the net is really poor quailty. Better yet, download the two episodes and see for yourself! Star's Echo is quite a good watch.

Guest lorac

For those who want to d/l Guardian at Busle's clubbox, now is a good time. They are starting fast and going at max speed. I just complete all the songs in a few minutes. I'm also wondering about all the Love Letter mp3s at the site. Was there more than one OST for the drama. The site has around 40 entries.

Guest luvjunjin/andy

AHH JO Hyun JAE!!!!!

me tooo I SAW luv LETTER n FALL in luv wif HIM!!!

he's SO DAASHIN IN luv letter.... i shld say he is 1 of the guy who can have curly HAIR N LOOKED GGODDDD!!!

n he's so gd in gumiho tooo... I LUV his lips.... look so kissable!! :wub:

forever,

luvjunjin/andy (irin)

Guest jeribi

Hello I'm back!

Got distracted from the Wimbledon finals this past few days but now it's over so I'm back to my favorite actor -JHJ.

So any new articles about him?

Is he hiding or what?

Or maybe he's gone serving the 2 year mandatory military service?

SOMEONE ENLIGHTEN ME PLS???

Guest conduongmuathu
Guest hyunxin

hi! what is the title of the song in only when lijun and cha eunjae met again after 6 six years? does anyone have mp3 of that song?

Guest lorac

hi! what is the title of the song in only when lijun and cha eunjae met again after 6 six years? does anyone have mp3 of that song?

Is that episode 3, about 30 minutes in, after they have the conversation in the salon? If so, you can find it in the OST section here at Soompi, bottom of list, additional songs for Only You. The English translation lyrics are included in the episode 3 subtitles at D-Addicts... the new ones edited by Seirin and Lorac ... that be me!

Michael Band - ee byul geu hoo

Page 5 of the thread. You can do Control F [on PC] to find it quickly.

Guest IncaStar

Hi all, just a quick info to anyone who may be interested:

d-addicts has a new torrent of JHJ's Star's Echo part 1

with English sub!!

isn't this a treat? thanks to all who made this happen...

Guest lorac

Hi all, just a quick info to anyone who may be interested:

d-addicts has a new torrent of JHJ's Star's Echo part 1

with English sub!!

isn't this a treat? thanks to all who made this happen...

Cool! Thanks for the info....but it is hard subbed. I already have an excellent HQ of the file and d/l a torrent is a pain. So sad.

Guest lorac

Who was the leading actress of Star's Echo ?

Lee Da Hae ?

In case you have not found the answer here is the cast of Star's Echo...

Jo Hyun-jae as Sung-jae (Love Letter, Seodongyo)

Nakagoshi Noriko as Misaki (Pride)

Lee Dae-hae as Ji-young (Green Rose, My Girl)

Lee Jun-ki as Chan-gyu (My Girl)

Lee Dae-hae is not the leading actress; Nakagoshi Noriko is.

Guest strawberry_ice

im so interested about Echo...hope it gets to be seen here on Philippine tv! and btw...hope too that ABS invites hyun-jae! count me in to be there!

Archived