Jo Hyun Jae 조현재//ジョー·ヒョンジェ/赵显

prissymom

Guest hyunjae_veyveh

hey twin! nice seeing you here.. :D

and guys... didn't you realize that we're on our 20th page already??

and they're celebrating with us..

a7a52rl.jpg

dunno if this was already posted but i love this pic:

ee796ms.jpg

from sunshine of love/sunlight ours down/shining days

just have to share this with you.. doesn't look a lot like him at first glance.. specially the first few pics. what do you think?

hyunjaephoto2programme2005new0.jpg

anyone knows where this from?

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ME TOO!!! I fell head overs for JHJ at Love letter!!! I loved this sooooo much I translated the WHOLE DRAMA!!!! Here's the link: http://www.xanga.com/contentlatest.asp?use...=reviews&bflag=

Here's another photo of Andrea I love:

cryingpriest.jpg

(from hyunjae_veyveh@soompi)

BTW,

I wanted to let you know I've been working on a JHJ thread at another site for many days now, non-stop... and I've been going through this and other JHJ related threads, and 'transferring' over many of the things I found... making sure I write proper credits. I was planning on telling you after the thing is done, but I realize the right step is to ASK YOUR PERMISSION first before reposting anything from here...

Sorry for my bad manners... indeed I've found so many meaty information here, but I'd go crazy were to ask everyone one by one... Thus, I'm asking openly: Can I use whatever you posted to build a JHJ thread elsewhere?

If you rather not... please PM me... I'll take those down even if I have to search through the entire thread I'm building right now. And I'll let you know when I'm done... I've been losing sleep over this, so this better be worth it! Well... I've been his fan since LOVE LETTER but I've forgotten him for a long time. Guess I'm just making up for the lost times. :P

You did open a JHJ thread??

Which forums????

I'm glad u dropping here and post ur thought about JHJ especially Love Letter ..

I found that the way u describe and potrayed JHJ in Love Letter really beautiful ..

And i love words that u use to explain about Andrea character ..

I wanted to let you know I've been working on a JHJ thread at another site for many days now, non-stop... and I've been going through this and other JHJ related threads, and 'transferring' over many of the things I found... making sure I write proper credits. I was planning on telling you after the thing is done, but I realize the right step is to ASK YOUR PERMISSION first before reposting anything from here...

Sorry for my bad manners... indeed I've found so many meaty information here, but I'd go crazy were to ask everyone one by one... Thus, I'm asking openly: Can I use whatever you posted to build a JHJ thread elsewhere?

If you rather not... please PM me... I'll take those down even if I have to search through the entire thread I'm building right now. And I'll let you know when I'm done... I've been losing sleep over this, so this better be worth it! Well... I've been his fan since LOVE LETTER but I've forgotten him for a long time. Guess I'm just making up for the lost times. :P

Go ahead!!! Pris! Though I haven't been contributing anything at all :P :blush: , I believe most JHJ's fans would be glad if someone, like you, would compile all his works and all.... :sweatingbullets:

What you've done at your Xanga is awesome! :sweatingbullets::lol::D

Guest thpreslie2

Kumiho for who want to watch:

sub

http://www.webfilehost.com/index.php?mode=...upload&id=11073

EP01

http://www.sendspace.com/file/4b1z3u

èp 2

http://www.sendspace.com/file/zfgh7b

ep 3

http://s61.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0VMTECZ...N00ECHPZ9ZTM1JA

ep 04

http://www.webfilehost.com/index.php?mode=...upload&id=11069

[/quot

Thank you for posting:) Would you please post ep 10 and 13 please...I'm watching it from Idol-Unlimited...but they've got the ep mixed up. Thank you!

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest lorac

Toti, you did not mention Love Letter. I think we all agree that Hyun-jae is excellent as Andrea, the conflicted priest and this drama is worth watching. I've been d/l some of Hyun Jae's earlier dramas. Finally watched Kaist. Interesting....the voice is the key.

Guest jeribi

I just finished watching LoveLetter and I wholeheartedly agree with Lorac that JHJ's performance as a tortured priest in this drama is superb. I tried so hard not to cry during the last chapter but I just can't help it. It was a very poignant story and all the main actors are so good that you just get caught up with the story. i don't know why JHJ didn't win any acting award for this one. He is so convincing in his role and it demands a lot of emotions. Near the end, I really wanted to strangle the scriptwriter for making such a pitiful character-I was like, please can't u just let him have a little happiness.

Yes, the pacing's a bit slow, but I recommend this to all JHJ fanatics. It will really melt and touch your heart like no other. I don't think my heart will be able to take another Jhj drama like Loveletter. Up to know I'm still feeling quite sad for his character . It's sound silly but hereally touched me with his performance.

Guest strawberry_ice

wow i love him too in baseball cap! this is a re-post, does anyone have the english translation of that interview? he appeared so man-of-few-words in the interview but his smile is such a killer! hahaha...

Guest jeribi

wow i love him too in baseball cap! this is a re-post, does anyone have the english translation of that interview? he appeared so man-of-few-words in the interview but his smile is such a killer! hahaha...

Hi ,cute avatar! Like I said before, his striking asset is his killer lips.

Its so darn perfect-and when he smiles, that's it-everyone's undone.

Guest lorac

...Like I said before, his striking asset is his killer lips.

Its so darn perfect-and when he smiles, that's it-everyone's undone.

Don't forget the eyes....and the voice. I think we'd all agree, the man is near perfect.

Guest strawberry_ice

yup jeribi! his lips are...yeah well-contoured...(you remember the scene when after he cancelled the engagement he accompanied eun-jae to a "drinking spree", he was in dark pink polo...watch his smile...gosh, to die for!)

guys, im pleading again...hehehe do you have screen caps or more photos of jhj during that interview with baseball cap on? sorry im such a bother...thanks hyunjae_veyveh for that pic!

Guest hyunjae_veyveh

Wow, I didn' even recognize him. He looks good in baseball caps. However, my fave hairstyle of his is still Gumiho's hairstyle. I know a lot of people don't like it, but I do.

another fan of his minwoo hairstyle. i also adored it, a lot. he looked tough and so hot! :woot:

Don't forget the eyes....and the voice. I think we'd all agree, the man is near perfect.

yep.. definitely his eyes and lips. loved strawberry_ice's avatar!!!

c.jpg

thanks to johyunjae.cn

Guest jeribi

I like his gumiho style too- he looks like he's a toughie(but sweet as ever)

Yeah the voice-love it so much, i wish i could hear him sing.

He looks so hunky in that green shirt.

He's simply divine-he can put any sane girl into frenzy ( sigh...)

Guest lorac

Yeah the voice-love it so much, i wish i could hear him sing.

The Hyun-jae Clubbox, Busle's foreverjohyunjae, has all the Guardian songs. They are slow to start, and so far I've only got 4, but if that is Hyun-jae as lead singer of these, I'm still not impressed! For one thing, the voice is sorta buried in the music track. Here is the link...

http://clubbox.co.kr/busle318

There you can also get Star's Echo, a 2-episode drama that I can recommend highly. It's a good place for all Hyun-jae things... MVs, dramas, etc.

Guest jeribi

Thanks Lorac I'll visit that site some other time.

I haven't really heard him sing so I can't comment. But he really does have a soft yet firm voice-he's one of those actors that has THE VOICE. So far, I rank him along with Val Kilmer in the best voice category.

I'm curious about this Star Echo? What's the story all about?

One thing I notice, JHJ does seem to fancy the color green. Anybody share the same observation?

Archived