Jo Hyun Jae 조현재//ジョー·ヒョンジェ/赵显

prissymom

Guest hyunxin

i think he has best chemistry with soo-ae. love them both in love letter. the 3 main casts really showed their acting talent. i agree with jhj that soo ae does crying scenes brilliantly. no wonder she won for that series. i'm also hoping that jhj will also win an award, sooner.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jeribi

i think he has best chemistry with soo-ae. love them both in love letter. the 3 main casts really showed their acting talent. i agree with jhj that soo ae does crying scenes brilliantly. no wonder she won for that series. i'm also hoping that jhj will also win an award, sooner.

Yeah, Soo-ae was so good in this drama, almost like I could also feel her pain. She's a brilliant actress no doubt. I used to think that she wasn't good looking enough(when compared to other Korean actresses)but she has a different kind of beauty that grows on you , the longer you watch her.

As for JHJ's acting in this drama, it's the best so far ( from Gumiho, OY-haven't seen Seo Dong yet) so I WONDER WHY HE DIDN'T WIN ANY AWARD FOR THIS SERIES???

He's acting is way better than the guy in Memories of Bali ( who won a Baeksang Award).

I hope he's acting will get the recognition it deserves, right guys?

Guest hyunxin

i like him in gumiho but i don't like the story. it's because kth died. i love only you. he's so gorgeous in suit.

yes. i don't why that actor from memories of bali won. but, then again, i wish jhj will win an award.

i'm currently watching seo dong and sunshine of love. i think shg and jhj don't look that good together than lby.

Guest s3rene

I really like JHJ pairing up with KTH in Forbidden Love. Their love was forbidden but it was also interesting, at least in my opinion. I always look forward to seeing them together when I saw the series. About Soo Ae, she is pretty but somehow, her love with JHJ in Love Letter was really boring to watch. I just don't think they look great as a couple.

New Project ... no. It's an 11 minute Daum internet short film by director E J-yong (filmed late 2004), that was previously available only as a wma file without subtitles. "Loves Wonder Drug" is a service that allows people to experience the pleasure of love without the pain and regret that sometimes clouds the experience of love. Our Hunnie's looking good!

Guest IncaStar

Announcing the release of...

Joy of Love

Hi, thanks for subbing this

It's short and sweet and his gazes were so alluring..

and now I can even watch it in English!!

Such JOY!!

Am downloading this right away!

Guest monoceros

why isn't this thread more active. I love JHJ, esp in seodonyo, he was great. I don't remember most of his dramas, except only you, which was okay, cuz his character was a bast#ard, and gumiho, but his haircut was bad, and he was so good in seodonyo

why isn't this thread more active. I love JHJ, esp in seodonyo, he was great. I don't remember most of his dramas, except only you, which was okay, cuz his character was a bast#ard, and gumiho, but his haircut was bad, and he was so good in seodonyo

Off topic ... monoceros, I 've got some new pics of Nic that you will love .... from a HK magazine featuring the cast of Dragon Tiger Gate. And back on topic...Han Lee Jun was not really a bas#tard, but more a priveledged and arrogant guy learning how to love. He is totally precious in this drama.

Guest shirchua

Hi, I' m a new fan of Jo Hyun Jae. I remembered watching Love Letter 2 years back and the role 'Andrew' left a deep impression for me. That time I did not know who that actor was and did not bother to find out. Until recently, I decide to find out his name and watch his other dramas 'only you' and 'forbidden love'. I was impressed by him and really like him. However, seems that he is not well known in Singapore since there is hardly any news about him. I surfed some of his fans websites and found some info on him. I realised he hardly has any CF besides shooting for dramas and 1 movie. He is a really hardworking good actor despite his humble background. His latest 55 epi drama 'Seodongyo' caused him to lose 10 kg! Wow, I wonder how those korean actors can still act after being deprived of sleep ( 3hrs a day) and rest, for 8 months! Neverthless, was very happy for him that his efforts paid off as this drama has been quite well received, I think. Currently, heard that he is resting to recuperate his health but really hope to see him soon in movies and dramas before he is being enlisted to army. Wish that 'Seodongyo' would be as popular as 'Jewels in the Palace' so that he would be able to go for a Asia tour to promote this drama. Like his charming and gentle smile! Also hope this thread could be more active!

joyoflove.jpg

Announcing the release of...

Joy of Love

aka Pleasure of Love, Love's Wonder Drug... 138 MB English hard-subbed avi file, located in the "other" section at Seirin's Junki CB.

http://clubbox.co.kr/seirin

And for those without Clubbox access, a download link from Megaupload.

Joy of Love HQ English Hard-sub

can anyone upload it using others site .. i cannot download from megaupload.

Please

nazznen, what do you use to download? Can you do Clubbox? Joy of Love is at Seirin's, and soon I think it will be at Creidesca's. Doran at Everjohyunjae was going to post it there, but I have not seen it yet. Let me know.

BTW, Seo Dong Yo can be pre-ordered at Yesasia. I think it just went up today.

nazznen, what do you use to download? Can you do Clubbox? Joy of Love is at Seirin's, and soon I think it will be at Creidesca's. Doran at Everjohyunjae was going to post it there, but I have not seen it yet. Let me know.

BTW, Seo Dong Yo can be pre-ordered at Yesasia. I think it just went up today.

Hi lorac .. I have tried seirin clubbox. I have been waiting for 3 days .. it sstop at 0% .. I wanna cry. I wanna see it badly with subs. Last time when I watch it is without subs. But can understand here and there ..

Yeah I saw it too .. I want to buy. But damn it so expensive. My Mom will kill me if she knows. I think I'll wait for Malaysia version release. Coz I herd Malaysia publishers also bought the copyright. Its much more cheaper than yesasia.

Wonder what makes him so busy. Last time I heard news about him when they talkeed about JHJ's father and mother who got sick. Poor him. I pray for them ...

*PRAYS*

Hi lorac .. I have tried seirin clubbox
Wait for Creidesca's Clubbox then. Maybe you will have better luck. I'll post a note here when it's up. Today, she and I were talking about uploading it to her box. I really don't want it posted at YouTube, and I chose Megaupload because the file does not expire like yousendit.

Guest jeribi

Wonder what makes him so busy. Last time I heard news about him when they talkeed about JHJ's father and mother who got sick. Poor him. I pray for them ...

*PRAYS*

Guest hyunjae_veyveh

haven't posted for awhile. i planned on posting everyday even pics of him to keep the thread alive but school's to cruel to me these days..so i wasn't able to visit more often.

hey me too.. i tried the clubbox link and the MU. clubbox started for awhile then stopped at 0%! then i had probs with MU connection. it started alright until around 8% then it stopped. waaahhh.. i wanna see it badly.. YSI anyone? :D please.. even if it expires. let's just uh.. run after it?LOLz

his parents are sick? what kind of sick? hope they'll be okay. by the way, does he have any brothers or sisters? i have been wanting to know but i don't find much stuff about his family. does anyone know??

btw, i just started watching seo dong yo. i'm only up to ep 12. but i'm loving it. gosh, gotta long way to go!! to my fellow filipinos, is it true that gmanetwork got the rights to air seo dong yo? will it be shown here??? can't wait to find out if its true.

i think this was posted before but i just wanna post it again. sleeping beauty. :lol:

2_01.jpg

Archived